Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? (705 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? by wisdomw(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2013
Am always confused abt all dis blooming churches dat allow dia female folks 2 put on trousers as against wot God said in de bible. Many of dis pastors wu claimed 2 be God's servants allow dia members 2 dress anyhw in de name of serving God just 2 ve members via enriching dia pockets. Wot always make me sad is even de high prolific pastors in NIGERIA allows dia church workers 2 put on trousers. Tufiakwa!!! WINNERS,SCOAN,ETC yet dey still claim 2 do God's will. My brethen,christianity is nw a religion & no longer christ in nature deeds ooo. I knw is bad 2 judge bt dat doesn't mean we shud close our eyes & allow dis pastors 2 take us 2 hell fire. My advice is if ur church can't change u,change ur church. My question still goes...Wot is reli de fate of de churches dat put on trouser(ladies) 2 church?
Re: What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? by sseunth(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2013
there s notin bad in putin on trousers to church.....d bad tin is dat dont use ur dressin to seduce......if a lady put on trouser and her body is not exposed......it s not bad to me n it s not a sin.....bcus i dnt no where d bible say dat lady sud not put on trousers
Re: What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2013
What is the difference between putting ON trouses outside the church and not inside? What difference does it make if i wear earing outside the church nd not inside? HYPOCRITES! God is everywhere and what you where outside the church must not be too difficult for you to wear inside the church. MODERATE dressing is the key, be it ouside or inside the church.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Those Churches That There Ladies Put On Trousers To Church? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Niguh that's an insult to the creator don't you think If God actually cares about who wears trousers and who doesn't against the thousands of people children inclusive dieing in Syria Is like saying a father is worried about a child putting on trousers against 20 of his other children dieing elsewhere common niguh put on your thinking Cap.....and where is it explicitly stated in the bible as you claim not to wear trousers as a lady....

(1) (Reply)

Vatican To Display Bones Of Saint Peter For The First Time / I Just Can't Stop Laughing / Baker Says He’d Rather Go To Jail After Judge Orders Him To Bake Cakes For Gay ‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.