Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up (912 Views)

Sales Page Help / Guaranteed Traffic,sign Ups, Leads, Downlines And Sales To Your Blogs, Websites / Need A Sales Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by moneymos: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
can anybody advice me on how to set up sales page and separate squeeze page with autoresponder for my project and the tools to use
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by infomarketing99: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
moneymos: can anybody advice me on how to set up sales page and separate squeeze page with autoresponder for my project and the tools to use
i can. Its no big deal. Just design a sqeeze page and insert the autoresponder code into the page. Eg. Check out my page http://fastmoneyng.com view the source code. U are free to use it as a template. Pm me if u want the full stuffs
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by moneymos: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
how do i design the squeeze page and add the autoresponder code.? How do i view the source code?
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by infomarketing99: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
moneymos: how do i design the squeeze page and add the autoresponder code.? How do i view the source code?
how much will you pay me to do it for you?
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Samabu07(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
I would need this guidance on setting up a squeeze page too.
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by infomarketing99: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
its not about seting the squeeze up. Its about convincing people to sign up to ur offer.
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
moneymos: can anybody advice me on how to set up sales page and separate squeeze page with autoresponder for my project and the tools to use

Here is my humble help to you my friend and you are paying nothing for it. Here is a squeeze page generator

https://s3.amazonaws.com/Rewards-Center/SqueezePageCreator.zip

But for an autoresponder, i have a free service that gives you access to up tp 10,000 subscribers database.

That i can help you set with this squeeze page generator if you so wish.

Let me know what your decisions are.
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Samabu07(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2013
ribechi:

Here is my humble help to you my friend and you are paying nothing for it. Here is a squeeze page generator

https://s3.amazonaws.com/Rewards-Center/SqueezePageCreator.zip

But for an autoresponder, i have a free service that gives you access to up tp 10,000 subscribers database.

That i can help you set with this squeeze page generator if you so wish.

Let me know what your decisions are.
The zip folder is not downloading, it cancelled its downloading by ucweb browser. Can you set it right.
Can you share your free service data on your autoresponder? It will ease things up in my website building.
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Samabu07:
The zip folder is not downloading, it cancelled its downloading by ucweb browser. Can you set it right.
Can you share your free service data on your autoresponder? It will ease things up in my website building.

Try using another browser.... cant vouch for UC web
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Samabu07(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Still not working with 2 different mobile browser.
It says, "NoSuchBucketThe specified bucket does not existRewards-..."
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2013
Samabu07: Still not working with 2 different mobile browser.
It says, "NoSuchBucketThe specified bucket does not existRewards-..."

Why are you using a mobile browser to download it? Use your system to download it. I tried downloading and it worked. Please use your system or better still, go to a cafe.

Make use of it now while its still available
Re: Squeeze And Sales Page Set Up by Samabu07(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
ribechi:

Why are you using a mobile browser to download it? Use your system to download it. I tried downloading and it worked. Please use your system or better still, go to a cafe.

Make use of it now while its still available
Alright, would try with my laptop. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Waooo Du U Want To Be Like Me In Just Two Days I Creat A Website / Arewa Web Hosting Providers / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Listing In A New Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.