Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error (933 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / Can't Log In To Wordpress Dashboard After Mistakenly Changed Url To HTTPS / Features To Expect In Wordpress 4.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 09, 2014
"There are JavaScript errors on the page. Please contact the webmaster."

I am running a purchased theme and also Paid Membership Pro which is what is causing this wahala I think.

Any thoughts on where to start?

Let me know if you need additional details.
Re: After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error by IamGodzilla: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Probably the theme isn't compatible with wordpress 4.0...most themes haven't upgraded compatibility to 4.0. That's why its still better to stick with 3.9.2 for now.
Re: After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error by dwebdesign(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Has the issue been resolved? The issue is not theme compatibility. Javascript code are independent of theme.

Contact 08133884165/ mail segzy54@gmail.com for solution.

You can also revert back to the previous version if it's urgent. Use FTP (use filezilla as agent)
Re: After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Issue has been resolved. It was a theme issue somehow. Well, at least loading an update version of the theme resolved the issue.

I really need to get a development side site installed to test updates before rolling it out to production sites.

Thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way To Be A Successful Webmaster / Facebook Fanpage Likes / How Do I Host My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.