Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 (1560 Views)

Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 / I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / I Have Remained A Faithful, Loving And Obedient Wife -monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by dondumexx(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Gospel artiste, nikki laoye tells us how she kept her virginity till the age of 30!

Talking about your wedding, there is this talk flying around that you got married as a virgin, how true is that??

Yes, it is true!

How did you do it?

This issue caused a lot of noise on the internet because a lot of people carried it with sarcasm. Some people were like I was trying to feel holier than thou.
The truth is it was part of my project. If I was really going to be a model to people, I had to let it show from my life. I can boldly stand to tell someone now that you can wait till you are married. I’m not telling them that you will not have temptations, you will have, we are human beings, we have feelings, you will want to be kissed and touched but the truth is we can control it, we are not animals.
Sex is a huge responsibility, especially for the woman. Understand that you are a sexual being, you have passion, it’s good, it’s great but keep it. Ever since I was young I had always told God that I was going to keep myself till my marriage. It’s just a good thing and It’s a good thing to give your husband. He will know that you are just for him.

1 Like

Re: Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by dplomaticVal: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Niger girls dnt envy such feat..
Re: Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
If she make me vex now, I go reveal at least two of her yanshers far back in UI. . . .not to mention her post-UI days. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
ok na
Re: Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mstcheew
Re: Nikki Laoye Says How She Remained A Virgin Till 30 by whytangel(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dahs gud..

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm - Mercy Aigbe??? / Pictures Of Angel / Wow! Kim K Looking Super Hot In Transparent Outfit To GQ Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.