Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back (11064 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by Bokoharam: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
SHOCKING MESSAGES TO PASTORS FROM THOSE WHO SAW HEAVEN/HELL AND CAME BACK

Over the weekend, I watched 2 different tapes about two different people (one Linda, a Sierra Leonean; and the 2nd, a 14 year-old boy from Sapelle, Delta State), who both died at different occasions/locations and came back to life, with revelations of heaven and hell, and most importantly, messages from Jesus Christ concerning the Church today, Christians and pastors. Striking is the fact that two of these messengers had their encounters separately, but both have strikingly similar messages concerning some pastors and the church.

Some of the most significant messages (paraphrased by me in some cases) were,

"Tell:

1. Pastor Adeboye [RCCG] to go back to the original message I gave him; he has derailed;

2. Pastor Oyedepo [Winners' Chapel] that he is on his own. He is preaching for himself. His message is contrary to my word. He is only after money and is going to hell [if he doesn't repent].

3. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome [Christ Embassy], that he is not preaching my word. He is preaching for himself. In fact, his church is 'ANTICHRIST EMBASSY' [the exact word];

4. Pastor Kumuyi [Deeper Life] that he is preaching my true word, HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, without which no man can see God. But God is not happy with him because he has kept his message only to himself and his church and has not taken it to other churches. He should take it to other churches;

5. T.D. Jakes that he is not preaching my word. He should repent."

For what was spoken concerning T.B. Joshua [SCOAN] and Lazarus Muoka [Lord's Chosen], I no fit talk am! Please, look for the CDs and hear for yourself. The 2 CDs which are all over Lagos are:

- Message from Linda
- Message from a 14 year old boy

Also mentioned in the revelations of these two people were:

- Jewelry and ornaments, including wedding rings;
- Hair attachments;
- Dressing;
- Internet;
- Barack Obama;
- Football;
- Wrestling;
- Pope John Paul II;
- Bimbo Odukoya;
- Some Cartoon films;
- Some popular music and artistes

I also watched Chosen Mopol. I recommend that also. In Chosen Mopol, the people did not die and did not meet Jesus. They only narrated what happens in some quarters.

I am so scared! The world is coming to an end. In fact, my family and I wept profusely all through the period of the narration. The congregations that the duo separately addressed also wept uncontrollably. Only a demon and its convert will watch and not shed tears what the devil is doing in our churches.

Repent oooo!! I am doing something myself.

[THIS MESSAGE IS MAINLY FOR CHRISTIANS]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by royalads: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ bokoharam......the sooner you go find a handwork, the better for you my dear. stop advertising cheap cd;s here. you cant build a future on that.
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by Zeebah23(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
These days, people go to heaven/hell like it's an excursion. Okay o.
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by Enegod(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by holypower(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
share moreOp
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by luluosas(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
OP Thank you but, change your username to reflect your true identity. Answering bokoharam is offline.
As for the two videos you spoke about, you are correct only that there's is a small mix up. Only Linda actually died. Samuel, the 14 years old boy from Sapele, Delta State, Nigeria, never died at all. He wrote all his revelation physically. I hope you are clear.
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by Bokoharam: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
luluosas: OP Thank you but, change your username to reflect your true identity. Answering bokoharam is offline.
As for the two videos you spoke about, you are correct only that there's is a small mix up. Only Linda actually died. Samuel, the 14 years old boy from Sapele, Delta State, Nigeria, never died at all. He wrote all his revelation physically. I hope you are clear.

Noted, my bro. But the guy was in coma, or so....

Also tell those that think I made the CDs for commercial purpose that I know nothing about the CDs.
Re: Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back by luluosas(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Bokoharam:

Noted, my bro. But the guy was in coma, or so....

Also tell those that think I made the CDs for commercial purpose that I know nothing about the CDs.
No, he was not in any Coma. He was very conscious when he was writing his message. As for those thinking that you make the CDs, they are just deceiving themselves as they know the truth already. So, you shouldn't give up okay. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Be Late To Church / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.