Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43344 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
The testimony of Heaven and Hell shown to a young boy named Juan Hugo from South Africa. Juan is currently 7 years old and has experienced numerous encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ. He has been called from a very young age to testify to the reality of Heaven and Hell, and of the Lord’s soon coming. Here are just a few sections from it ...

Hell

He described how the big black gate of Hell opened and that the fire was very high, and he felt as if he was almost was going to fall into it but said he wasnt afraid. When asked what he had seen, he said that he saw people, some said “I believe Jesus arose” and others said “give me some water, give me some water”. He saw a lot of smoke and heard a noise that he couldn’t describe.

Heaven

After that Jesus took him and showed him Heaven. He said Jesus was wearing a gold belt and gold shiny shoes but the shoes look like boots. Jesus was also wearing white pants with a blue shirt and Juan said he had the same clothes on. In heaven he saw lions, elephants, giraffes and rhinos and he said that the lions don’t bite and that he touched the rhino’s horn, Jesus showed him little lambs he held one and gave him milk.

The Narrow road

In his 5th encounter Juan Hugo says Jesus appeared to him in his room and asked him to come with Him. He said he was in his spiritual body and was wearing the same clothes as in the first encounter. They walked together on a road, and Jesus said to him that the road that they were walking on was the narrow road and explained to him that many people who do not listen to him are walking on the broad road but the narrow road was the right way. He also said that people should be serious about their faith.

End Times Vision of Rapture & Tribulation

Next they were as he explains riding on the clouds, then he said that Jesus told him to look down at the world where he saw a terrible earthquake where buildings were falling and also fire that came down from Heaven. Lots of people were running around terrified and screaming. Jesus explained that these people that he saw were not obedient to Him and did not listen to His warnings and that was why they were left behind.

“Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.” (Rev 3,3)

He saw how people were screaming for help but nobody could help them. He saw volcano’s erupting all over the world. He saw a lot of smoke and there was chaos all over. Jesus told Him to Go tell my people to prepare themselves because I am coming soon. Tell them that I come for Holy people because I Am Holy.

Read the entire testimony at the website - http://iwenttoheavenmommy./

14 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by vickyO(f): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Really!
Children are involved now.
it's getting interesting

15 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
That's hallucination.

7 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Ajibam: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
rationalmind: That's hallucination.

really??

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

really??

Yea. If stuffs like this didn't happen, there would be nothing called hallucination.

5 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by pharmow: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
I know where this thread is heading..............Folding arms and waiting for things to unfold while grinning and giggling in one corner

5 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Laslim(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tanks, i don hear!

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
With the nonsense that makes frontpage from the religion section, one would think na only zombies full d section...

undecided
Everytime, jesus dey show person up and down.. which kain jobless heaven be that one sef? grin grin grin

All praises to Chineke through Ekwensu our loaf, who has given me heaven on Earth. cool

4 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Akshow: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Story story

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Them don come again o o o, very soon we will have heaven heaven airport, were you board straight flight to heaven

5 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Mayor21(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mare imagination

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by spongeisback: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
When I was seven I always saw myself inside the Macmillan books, eating mango with Agbo and skipping with simbi. cheesy

45 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by adaksbullet: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin all na wash joor

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
we wait in HOPE and not in fear 4 d coming of our Lord::: JESUS CHRIST

52 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by djeezy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
cheesy
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by cedrick: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
a gold belt
boots
white pants
a blue shirt

3 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Ajibam: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea. If stuffs like this didn't happen, there would be nothing called hallucination.

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

140 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Sweetapple007(f): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
God by your grace i wil make heaven Amen!

45 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
grin grin grin grin.

Oga Ajibam, ok I hope you make heaven and get your mansions.. Lol..

4 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thank God for salvation. Stories like this used to instill fear in me. No more fear!

7 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by xynerise: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
The story might be true

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Olaskybab: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars: With the nonsense that makes frontpage from the religion section, one would think na only zombies full d section...

undecided
Everytime, jesus dey show person up and down.. which kain jobless heaven be that one sef? grin grin grin

All praises to Chineke through Ekwensu our loaf, who has given me heaven on Earth. cool
U must b an athiest

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Goziemiguel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
I seriously dunno what to say . Buh I hope christ wil not come anytime soon coz am still living in risk . Sumtymz I wIsh I was never born coz it would hav been easier to make heaven that way . Buh all the same I will strive and make heaven even if na common pass "E" level

22 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Sermwell(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Don't really know why I don't always believe crap like this! And the question I want to even ask is that... What if at the end of the day there is nothing like heaven or hell?

#just asking#

Please iam not interested in any sermon! Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by dasparrow: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Post

Everyone REPENT for the kingdom of God is at hand.

5 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Of course he will see a big black gate in hell! Everything evil is always represented in black..........nonsense. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by DJDOLA(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
U mean jesus wear gold belt gold shoe..I need 2 plan wit some boys oooo make we go collect d gold belt and shoe oooo

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Ficco(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
These testimonies are warning signs to this wicked and lost world. He that hath ear let him hear what the scripture says. It's high time we surrendered our life to Christ the Saviour and finisher of our faith.

14 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ohaleoghene(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
undecided huh? This jesus sabi better thing o. I couldn't stop laughing at the gold boot and gold belt. That boy need to be slapped seriously so he could wake up from such drukeness.

7 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Aromas: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin Franklin speaking, na who know God marking scheme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.