Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? (975 Views)

Who Is That Capital M.U.M.U Mod That Ban "Frainc"? / Who Removed My Signature? / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
How dare him or her? That means we arent safe cos hey can hack into our email that is the meaning? For crying out loud, who did??
Im not afraid of ban, just do not delete my post else I hack down www.nairaland.com!!!!!!!
Return it back nowww..
Guts!!!
Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by marvelling(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Your profile picture was a nu.de pic of maserati x.x.x, am i right? I remember checking it yesterday and all I can say at this point is LOL grin
Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2013
marvelling: Your profile picture was a nu.de pic of maserati x.x.x, am i right? I remember checking it yesterday and all I can say at this point is LOL grin
he knows the names of all nudists across the globe!! :/ claps!
Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by marvelling(m): 12:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
he knows the names of all nudists across the globe!! :/ claps!

Not really grin
Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by RoyalRoy(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2013
Even though it was an unclad pix I don't think the mods have a right to remove it from her profile!

Its not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by Brimmie(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2013
What if i siddon snap ma self nude put am for NLand?? Mods, go thief am? When dem nor dey mad.. Nor be me get ma body!! undecided
Re: Who Is That Stupid Mod That Removed My Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Its unfair to upload a pic of another woman's boƶbs on your profile. Next time upload yours, the mods will be fine with it. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ok / 5 Ways To Work Smarter, Not Harder / Stop Criticizing, Start Creating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.