Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! (2990 Views)

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter / Welcome Back Mukina / To Seun, Mukina And Debosky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello,

I have two reasons for creating this thread
1) To get my unfair ban reversed
2) To report the most incompetent and corrupt mod that I have seen on Nairaland. I do not think that this person should be a mod (Humbledbygrace aka HBG on the religion section)

[size=16pt]Please, I will use evidence and quotes from other people (including other MODs) so that it will be clear that I am neither making false accusations nor just rendering my own opinion.[/size]

1) Reversing my unfair ban by Humbledbygrace

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1386766_hbg_png1ef56bbbd0cfce816f3d900214de2782

I was banned by Humbledbygrace for 1 year for a reason I do not understand. But before I make my case, here is a quote from another mod (Ajibam) on my ban;

Ajibam:

calm down Bro....

I was suprise too...let just wait till she comes,cause Ave found nothing punishable for one year after investigating... let just wait..
https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/19#19176597

HBG banned me with no proper explanation. I still do not know what I did to deserve a one year ban. From the screenshot, she claims that I broke rule 2 but rule 2 has many cautions....which one did I do? And on what thread?

HBG, in her arrogance declined to answer or even comment on why she banned me for a year. Also, another thing to consider is to find out how many people (apart from me) that she has even banned talkless of up to a year. This is looking like a mod going on a personal attack with banning.

Even Striklymi, (A christian who is popular on the religion section), asked her to justify why she banned me, yet she ignored it. She rather answer other people's complaints and frolicking in her thread- The christian chatbox.
Here is Striklymi's comment;
https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/19#19176558

2) Evidence of corruption and incompetence

a) Frolicking in her stickied thread (the christian chatbox) rather than doing her job.
As I have said previously, HBG is incompetent and prefers to frequent her chatbox rather than do her job.

Here is a simple case- I reported a comment on a thread late in the night. The next morning, HBG ignored my report and was commenting on the christian chatbox. I had to personally remind her about the report made the night before. It is not like I didnt give her enough time to address the report. However, she acknowledged her mistake...

HumbledbYGrace:

Logicboy03:

I reported a comment since late last night and nothing has been done about it.

Sorry, it irritates me to see you here while my complaint is being ignored.

This is not the first time. If you dont want to be a mod, quit and then you can enjoy this chatbox without any wahala

I hate it when you whine, it makes me nauseous. I didn't see it, m sorry, I will attend to it asap.
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/295#18858732

HumbledbYGrace:
M sorry, I didn't see it. I attended to it, so I hope we are good?
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/295#18859008

However, despite the apology this wasnt the first or last time HBG ignored my report.

b) Lying against fellow moderators on the religion section
HBG is not even a team player. Even her fellow mods in the religion section ridicule her. The example here is when she claimed that the other two mods kind of forced a 5th sticky thread on her. The two mods rebutted her-

obadiah777:

HumbledbYGrace: The guys said it was only fair if we every mod should have a stickied thread, they 'said' I have two so to balance the equation not to look like I own the house we had to have the newbies thread.
=========================================================
HumbledbYGrace: Ok, I get you, personally I do not see the need but if two is against one, then I should keep shut and be civil about it.

really ? lol. you wanted to put a 5th sticky yesterday called ' single christian ladies' and i said it was only fair to let ajibam have one sticky if you already have two. so basically what happened here is his 'welcome to the section' replaced your 'single christian ladies'. but this whole issue with a 5th sticky would not have arisen if you hadnt insisted you wanted a third HBG sticky called 'single christian ladies'. point here is dont act all innocent as you did with the two quoted posts. you started the whole thing
https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/13#18778249

Ajibam(m):

obadiah777: really ? lol. you wanted to put a 5th sticky yesterday called ' single christian ladies' and i said it was only fair to let ajibam have one sticky if you already have two. so basically what happened here is his 'welcome to the section' replaced your 'single christian ladies'. but this whole issue with a 5th sticky would not have arisen if you hadnt insisted you wanted a third HBG sticky called 'single christian ladies'. point here is dont act all innocent as you did with the two quoted posts. you started the whole thing.

just as if she wasn't there during the discussion..lol

At least, Ajibam and Obadiah engage with other commenters on the religion section and this is why you will find that people complain about HBG more than the other two mods. Ajibam was not a frequent on the religion section but he improved by partaking in threads with other people. HBG prefers to hide in her chatbox when she is on the religion section. Furthermore, this is not the first time that the other two mods have indirectly jabbed at HBG

c) Having special friends that are above the law
HBG has two friends (Ishilove and ATMC) that are quite above the law.

Firstly, I reported of ishilove's comments on a thread with the report button. So, only a mod could have seen the report. I waited a long time for some action on the report but nothing happened. Then I was on the complaints thread on the religion section and soon after HBG made a comment that she emailed Ishilove. Soon after that comment was made, I noticed that Ishilove went back to edit her posts that I reported.

So, the whole issue here is that HBG saw a report against her friend and went through backdoors to warn her friend. Instead of HBG hiding the comment as she usually does and as it should be done, she emailed her friend to edit the comment. Now, how many of us commenters have such a privilege where a mod can help us cover up our trooling/insulting comments? Had it been me or any other person, wouldnt I have been banned or censored?

I do not have full proof for this (because it covers different pages on 2 threads that have hidden some of the commentary evidence) but I do have two witnesses (Amanfrommars and Alfa Seltzer) who saw the whole thing. I will only post my complaint and a link to the thread where it is discussed.

HumbledbYGrace:
Ishilove you got mail

Logicboy03(m):
[size=18pt]Complaint[/size]

Please, I need people's answer on this-

I reported a Nairalander's comments to the mods using the report button. I reported two comments that deemed to be trolling and derailing. Then, instead of the mod to hide the comments, the mod goes behind to email the culprit to amend the comments. The culprit just removes one of the comments.

Erm.....is it only me or is it that some mods now have their cabal that they protect with underhanded tactics? I feel I should start having relationships with mods and sending them my email addresses.
https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/259#18165851

Secondly, you (Seun) were witness to the whole problem (explained on my "leaving thread"wink that the derailment of the non-xtian chatbox caused by these two friends of HBG. Ishilove was at the centre of the derailment of a the non-xtian chatbox thread and the inaction of the mod created a huge argument causing me to leave Nairaland for some time. The whole thing ended and the non-christian chatbox thread was left alone

HBG's friend (Ishilove) still went back to troll and derail the non-xtain chatbox! I complained to HBG....but what happened? Nothing

Logicboy03:
HBG,

Please, dey talk to your sister ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/19#18433663

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/7#18434138

So, even after I complained to HBG, Ishilove kept trolling on the non-xtian chatbox. I was forced to keep commenting on the christian chatbox where HBG frequents so that my plight would be understood. Ishilove and ATMC then started trolling and derailing their own christian chatbox

The christians were pissed at the derailing of their chatbox but did HBG caution Ishilove and ATMC? No
Here is a comment from the Christian chat box

idnoble135:
Where is HBG to quell this?
The commotion on this thread is becoming unbecoming.
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/318#19119625

Logicboy03:

idnoble135: Where is HBG to quell this?
The commotion on this thread is becoming unbecoming.

I said it before. Hbg is tied down. She won't do anything because she doesn't want to ban or hide the comments of her 2 friends. Pdp system
Funny how other so called Christians are reluctant to call Hbg to use her mod powers to sanction peeps to end this.
Is it that hard to do right thing? Is Christianity only about faith? No works.

^^
Yet, HBG still did nothing because she didnt want to hide the comments of her friends- especially when I complain.

==============================================================

In summary, it is clear that HBG has not been fair with her use of her MOD powers on the religion section and I for one have been treated unfairly. You dont even have to look at my words. Take the words of others......even other mods.

I am not claiming to be the most innocent guy ever. I have been banned numerous times on the Islam section but I hardly very get banned in the religion section. Please, HBG should justify why she gave me a one year ban.....even her fellow mod has stated that he sees no reason why she did that.

4 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good to have you back lb
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: Good to have you back lb

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
And you will testify that I have banned other people? That I am not a team player and that I did not attend to your complaints?

Please bring all so that I can justify my actions.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: And you will testify that I have banned other people? That I am not a team player and that I did not attend to your complaints?

It's not as if I didn't put evidence there.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: And you will testify that I have banned other people? That I am not a team player and that I did not attend to your complaints?

grin grin grin grin
Hot seat things..

I dey front seat.. orders popcorn. cool
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Didn't notice this before.

How can a woman on nairaland turn herself to dictator? Power suck mehn....
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
**goes back to reading**
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013

There is even more.

The fact that you have not even responded to neither my comment nor Ajibams or Striklymi's comment asking you to justify my ban counts against you.

How many people have been banned for a year on the religion section?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by RationalDude(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some people really take this nairaland seriously sha.

3 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: Some people really take this nairaland seriously sha.

wassup homie?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/203#17976786
A better advice for her would be to resign as mod. She's unfit for this job and she isn't going to change anytime soon. Personally, I don't think it's fair to keep reminding her of how JeSoul addressed and handled issues. HBG can not be JeSoul... HBG has to work on herself... maybe in a less controversial section.. not this one...

But there's something about[size=20pt] pride [/size]and hope...

grin grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: **goes back to reading**
RationalDude: Some people really take this nairaland seriously sha.
Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by RationalDude(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

wassup homie?
I full ground o jare. Just checked your profile, it seems the ban has been lifted.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
See?

It is not only me that is saying that HBG is incompetent!
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
[/size]
Logicboy03:

wassup homie?
Goodluck bro. I'm tempted to butthurt you but my love for you never reach the one wey I get for HBG. wink

HBG must pay for her silliness. grin grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joblessness on all fours. Shior
Interesting.....
I'd be following this thread.
So LB was banned, no wonder!
*spreads my mat on thread.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: I full ground o jare. Just checked your profile, it seems the ban has been lifted.

No.....you wouldnt know if it has been lifted.

Peoples bans on their profiles wouldnt show to viewers.

I am still banned
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars: [/size]
Goodluck bro. I'm tempted to butthurt you but my love for you never reach the one wey I get for HBG. wink

HBG must pay for her silliness. grin grin

lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ajibam: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao cheesy cheesy
welcome back from jail...how was it grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by RationalDude(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.....you wouldnt know if it has been lifted.

Peoples bans on their profiles wouldnt show to viewers.

I am still banned
oh! my bad. Good luck on your quest, may the gods be with you as you try to get your ban lifted. I'll remember you in prayers.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:
welcome back from jail...how was it grin

Still banned cry
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: oh! my bad. Good luck on your quest, may the gods be with you as you try to get your ban lifted. I'll remember you in prayers.

Thanks
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
We can notice Ishilove even trolling for her mistress here undecided

Smh...talk about exposing your own behind....

7 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by isalegan2: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
A sentencing guideline might be needed. Banning duration seems too arbitrary. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by donphilopus: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
This thread seems sardonic....

Interesting
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: This thread seems sardonic....

Interesting

Do you honestly think that my ban is a sad joke?

You wouldnt think it Sardonic if you were in my shoes
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by psky: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
isale_gan2: A sentencing guideline might be needed. Banning duration seems too arbitrary. undecided

100% support for this.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: **goes back to reading**

Mynd_44: ......

If my ban is so much boring you, why dont you respect yourself and go back to your section?

Are you not a mod?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 People (and One Cat) With The Craziest Eyes You’ve Ever Seen / Trending News / Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.