Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job (1520 Views)

Being A Graduate Is Not Enough! You Need Skills? / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary / Contract Staffs In Bank; Is It A Viable Job For A Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by treasureboy: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
I believe such a forum like this should be a ground to share our problems and also give possible solutions too.

Pls i am a graduate in Port Harcourt, came back from service in February, i hv not been able to secure a job yet, and its quite disturbing. You know what it means for a graduate without a job and been faced with so many financial challenges on daily bases.

I am a male from Rivers State, a graduate of Political Science/Admin with NYSC certificate and a professional certificate in Project Mgt. I am humble, smart, neat, good communicator, and positive. I have drive for solutions and a strong desire to help start, sustain and complete projects.

I can adjust to any job type.
Pls if u know of any job, contract or u can connect me to someone who can Assist i will appreciate you greatly.
My numbers are: 07063249904; 08188573805; email; wealthinfos247@yahoo.com

God bless you!
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by YankeeJoe(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na only u be graduate 4 ds naija wey neva get job yet? Make we hear word o
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by mfiblogger: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2013
the case is the same everywhere. The best advice i can give you is for you to start up something, no matter how small.. Just lets go of ego and start small. I would have offered job in my internet company mfiblogger.org. But job vacancies has been taken. But if you need a guide on starting a biz. Visit mfiblogger.org . One of these days, i will start a series that talks about starting a biz here on nigeria with little budget. I hope i helped
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by treasureboy: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
YankeeJoe: Na only u be graduate 4 ds naija wey neva get job yet? Make we hear word o

Bro why ur body dey pepper naa? Am only making a request, ok, u dnt knw whr the help can come from. I beg no vex
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by treasureboy: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
mfiblogger: the case is the same everywhere. The best advice i can give you is for you to start up something, no matter how small.. Just lets go of ego and start small. I would have offered job in my internet company mfiblogger.org. But job vacancies has been taken. But if you need a guide on starting a biz. Visit mfiblogger.org . One of these days, i will start a series that talks about starting a biz here on nigeria with little budget. I hope i helped

Thanks bro for ur concern. God increase u mightily
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by zogo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
I feel ur situation bro, the unemployment thing in Nigeria is serious. Well, i wish u luck, as God might hear ur prayer tru this medium. Let me offer u a part time lucrative job/business. Its called Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming). Its a modern system of domesticating snails. In the process, snails are brought from their natural life in the bush and reared at home for consumption purposes or commercial/business purposes. It has very high yearly profit potential cos the demand for snail is higher than the supply, this is the strength/potential of the business. The farming process is a simple as ABC, as u dont need a university degree to venture into the business, all you need is our simple practical instruction/guide. Grab the full gist here: www.snailfarmingng..com
You can reach me on 2347063249904

I will see u @ the top!
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by profcharles(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Hello bro, I share in ur problems, the only solution to this problem of unemployment is we the youths knowing what we ought to know, and I must advice you cos am a political scientist too, you have to start up something no matter how small, my name is charles and I use to have this kind of problem that u, but today, yes not employed bt am an employer of labour, if u understand wat I mean, profjuniortech@yahoo.com is my email, I also ve a pcharlesinfo..com whr many initiatives and business ideas are explored, I might nt offer u a job, but I can give u somtin that will help u start up somtin and believe me bro, in no time, u will be an employer of labour. Contact me
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by 377: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
My bro hm i no fit laugh.i graduated since 2006 bsc banking and finance 2.1, masters in financial economics,msc financial mathematics,nigerian institute of mgt,then currently doing my Ican till today dnt have a job.pls all we need is prayer God will remember us is just time. 08115897611.
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
377: My bro hm i no fit laugh.i graduated since 2006 bsc banking and finance 2.1, masters in financial economics,msc financial mathematics,nigerian institute of mgt,then currently doing my Ican till today dnt have a job.pls all we need is prayer God will remember us is just time. 08115897611.
Wow! Since 2006 with a 2.1? May God open multiple doors, bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by zogo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Too many people chasing few jobs. Concentrate your mind on solving a particular problem/problems, then see how you can create wealth from it. This idea is working for me!

Hope this helps?

I will see you @ the top!

1 Like

Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by YankeeJoe(m): 2:10am On Sep 03, 2013
treasureboy:

Bro why ur body dey pepper naa? Am only making a request, ok, u dnt knw whr the help can come from. I beg no vex

sori abt my previous response ok? Not dat i wanted makin a mockery of u... Pls am so sorry
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by kzenterprise(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
So many of us graduate from uni dis days and no job all the promises pple made they are not keeping to it infact some of them ave turned deaf ears to us but an end has come to all dis if only your willing to take an opportunity dat will change ur life nd generations for years to come, you will ask your self are u teachable, are u learn-able so if your willing sending ur cv to kzenterprise@yahoo.com and i will show u the path to follow some may say its a scam but d earlier you open your eyes and see dat the d govt id jst fighting boko haram and not attending to the job problem we youth are facing the better for you. send your c.v today and be on your way to success
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by vivian4mie: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES THAT WILL APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF SALES EXECUTIVES AND DISTRIBUTORS, AND MARKETERS. OUR BRANCH IS LOCATED IN ALL STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. SALARY N400,000. QUALIFICATION IS MINIMUM OF O'LEVEL OR ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH. ALL INTRESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS TO queen4urch@yahoo.com or call/text us on 07086723374.
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by crowntoro(f): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
vivian4mie: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES THAT WILL APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF SALES EXECUTIVES AND DISTRIBUTORS, AND MARKETERS. OUR BRANCH IS LOCATED IN ALL STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. SALARY N400,000. QUALIFICATION IS MINIMUM OF O'LEVEL OR ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH. ALL INTRESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS TO queen4urch@yahoo.com or call/text us on 07086723374.
scammer, Job Seekers beware.
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by Smeeky(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
vivian4mie: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES THAT WILL APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF SALES EXECUTIVES AND DISTRIBUTORS, AND MARKETERS. OUR BRANCH IS LOCATED IN ALL STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. SALARY N400,000. QUALIFICATION IS MINIMUM OF O'LEVEL OR ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH. ALL INTRESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS TO queen4urch@yahoo.com or call/text us on 07086723374.
N400,000 for O'level when Bsc never get N50k job,sister take am easy..GNLD things!!
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by Smeeky(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Op..send ur Cv to Stanmackoy@yahoo.com. Let me see how best I can help you.. It was a bold step u took laying ur prblms here,cos U̶̲̥̅̊я helper might be somewhere waiting..
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Smeeky: @Op..send ur Cv to Stanmackoy@yahoo.com. Let me see how best I can help you.. It was a bold step u took laying ur prblms here,cos U̶̲̥̅̊я helper might be somewhere waiting..
pls,can i also send my CV?
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by infonirt: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
The unemployment problem is something else. But we can change things for ourselves if want to. We don't av to wait for the Government to do it for us.

Only N1,650 changed my life.

It has not been easy, but now I can say, I am not doing bad.

I got a very good company that sells domain names. They pay me every month for all the people I help to get a website with them.

Even if most people don't need a website yet, they still sign up because of the business opportunity.

Presently I don't work too Much. If I can help 5 people every week to get a website, by month end I earn $400 or more for the 20 people.

Sometimes I don't earn up to that, but some months make me more than $1,500. There is no limit to how much u can earn. It depends on u, and its very easy.

Just teach 10 people how to earn $25 each, and u get $250. There is no limit.

There are so many people looking for Jobs in Nigerian, so 10 people in a month, shouldn't be a problem.

Many people are too lazy to do something different. If u are lazy, please just keep on seeking for a job or go get more degrees.

If u are interested though, all u need to get started is $10( N1,650) to pay for ur first domain in ur credit/debit card (Any ATM With Visa or Master Card LOGO will work. I prefer UBA,GTB or ZENITH) , drivers license or intl passport or national id, or even Voters card

I train most of my referrals through social networks(Whatsapp, 2go, FB), its all up to u.
If u want me to call u too, u can Leave Ur Number.

Mine is 0802-636-8206

I WILL CALL U ( Please don't waste my credit. Drop ur number ONLY if u are ready to start. If u are looking for info, check d Tuesday, guardian Newspaper)

"Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy".
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by kinxlee: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
YankeeJoe: Na only u be graduate 4 ds naija wey neva get job yet? Make we hear word o
Mehn if you can't help why don't you shut up
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by farellstone: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Smeeky: @Op..send ur Cv to Stanmackoy@yahoo.com. Let me see how best I can help you.. It was a bold step u took laying ur prblms here,cos U̶̲̥̅̊я helper might be somewhere waiting..
plz can I send you my cv too if there is any adjustment you can help me with on it?
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by TOYNEX(f): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Acquire a skill and build on it... It pays better to be ur own boss. ★★ ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR,
Located in Akure, Ondo State Nigeria ★★ For your
bead making, wire works, ankara/fabric jewelry,
yarn or cotton jewelery... We offer both online
and offline training... We make use of several
convenient and understandable techniques in
our online training at very affordable prices
including downloadable e-books with step by
step illustrated pictures. To prove our
effectiveness of online training and to help u
make a decision we offer 2-free classes for u
before payment, if u find d lectures
understandable and convenient... then opt in!
For more enquiries: CONTACT: 08030420155
( CALLS, SMS, Whatsapp) Facebook ID: rotad
beads and decor ; 2go ID: regcy E-mail: rotadbd@
gmail.com It's all about Jeweleries, beads and
more....♠♠♠ and we are everywhere with U...※
Re: Pls Am A Graduate, I Needd Job by infonirt: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
i would advise u as a beneficiary to check this website:www.Dgotraining.Net.Tf or call this Number:08026368206 and see how u can earn cash to assist urself

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Trained Lawyer Work Abroad? / 2013's 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria - Jobberman Survey / Choosing The Best HSE Training Institute For Certification In Lagos, Abuja, Ph..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.