Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423504 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2013
khaynoni:

Worked like charm.. Thanks a lot
please gimme a link to the lucky patcher app...tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Toroze: Help please anyone
. мαувє σʀ ρєѕ2012 ιѕ ησт gσσɗ, мιηє ρℓαуѕ ƒιηє... ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм αηɗʀσιɗ мσв, тнє ɗαтα ιѕ αвσυт 171mb ωнιℓє тнє αρк ιѕ 29.8mb. αℓωαуѕ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм α gσσɗ ѕσυʀċє, ι ɗση'т нανє вια2. ѕσ ι ɗση'т кησω ƒσʀ ιт, тнє ѕαмє тнιηg мιgнт αρρℓу тσ it

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anoneism(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please gurus in the house I need your help. I intend getting p5 by weekend. But I'm faced with this terrible task. Please how do I move my datas and applications from my old phone(tn3) to the p5? Please oooooo I don't intend rooting the p5 but the tn3 is rooted. More importantly, I'm still a novice in the world of android!!!! Lastly, I don't have lapy(laptop) ooooooooo. Thanking you guys in advance.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anoneism: Please gurus in the house I need your help. I intend getting p5 by weekend. But I'm faced with this terrible task. Please how do I move my datas and applications from my old phone(tn3) to the p5? Please oooooo I don't intend rooting the p5 but the tn3 is rooted. More importantly, I'm still a novice in the world of android!!!! Lastly, I don't have lapy(laptop) ooooooooo. Thanking you guys in advance.
you will transfer it nooni. use flash share .
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by buchito1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
yehmy:

Low key tinz broda, grin how ur end?
Gowin fresh mehn!!! cheesy... Wadaguan? cheesy
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anoneism: Please gurus in the house I need your help. I intend getting p5 by weekend. But I'm faced with this terrible task. Please how do I move my datas and applications from my old phone(tn3) to the p5? Please oooooo I don't intend rooting the p5 but the tn3 is rooted. More importantly, I'm still a novice in the world of android!!!! Lastly, I don't have lapy(laptop) ooooooooo. Thanking you guys in advance.

You miss road? This thread is for GP2 users, not TP5, okay?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anoneism(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
proffnico: you will transfer it nooni. use flash share .
Thanks a billion times. But bro can you give me a tutorial on how to use the flash share of a thing,?? I will be very grateful if you can help me with that. Thanks for your time and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Yagazee: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guys make una help o! My all & all na N5000, I want buy CLASS 10 32GB SD CARD com dey hear say FAKE dey. I came bak witout any. PLEASE I dont want to buy d wrong 1 cuz it took me a month 2 gather that sum. HOW DO I KNOW D ORIGAL 1? I stay at Aba.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anoneism(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
FrostyZonn:

You miss road? This thread is for GP2 users, not TP5, okay?
What is wrong in coming to this trend to seek for help No wonder naija is not progressing!!!!!! If you can't help just simply shut up.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
am unable to unlock d tournament part of fifa 2014. Each time i click on d check 4 existing purchase, immediately its about 2 connect 4 it, the fifa will close itself. D funny tin is dat am able 2 download game of d week, but dis oda one is not working. Pls someone help
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hakunajay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
flash333: I really like those budget phone , and i found another budget smartphone even cheaper than P2.

It called MYSAGA C3 , check it out my friend cheesy cheesy.

http://www.funbookes.com/mysaga-c3-android-4-2-dual-core-smartphone-4-0-inch-wvga-capacitive-screen-wifi-gps-bluetooth-black-white.html

Though it's cheaper than p2 but p2 beats it hands down. No 3g? 0.3mp cameras? Wvga? 512mb rom? Even tecno d5 self is better... My opinion though.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Theanonymous10(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yagazee: Guys make una help o! My all & all na N5000, I want buy CLASS 10 32GB SD CARD com dey hear say FAKE dey. I came bak witout any. PLEASE I dont want to buy d wrong 1 cuz it took me a month 2 gather that sum. HOW DO I KNOW D ORIGAL 1? I stay at Aba.

gimme the money, I'll buy it for u then test it like forever.... all for you. I can differentiate the fake from the good just by being the owner.
waiting for the money and my new m.card grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anoneism:
What is wrong in coming to this trend to seek for help No wonder naija is not progressing!!!!!! If you can't help just simply shut up.

Actually, the problem facing this country is because of people like who do not follow rules and regulations. TP5 has it's own thread, and I'm pretty sure if you had bothered to drop your questions where you were supposed to, many TP5 users would be tripping over themselves to attend to you,...but no, you had to take your problem to a rival thread, to cause disruption, perhaps.

Watch yourself man, and learn how to follow rules.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Double post.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
damilareoye: am unable to unlock d tournament part of fifa 2014. Each time i click on d check 4 existing purchase, immediately its about 2 connect 4 it, the fifa will close itself. D funny tin is dat am able 2 download game of d week, but dis oda one is not working. Pls someone help

Try it on wifi network (your data must be disconnected).
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Sunymoore(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
gioneerp2: HEY GUYS, I AM REPORTING SUCCESS! THE WALTON PRIMO F2 STOCK ROM WORKS LIKE A CHARM ON GIONEE PIONEER P2! AND IT'S AWESOME TOO! MY HANDSET IS NOW AS GOOD AS NEW AND ALL THE GLITCHES I WAS FACING ARE GONE! THE METHOD I USED WORKS AS AN SP-TOOLS FLASH SO IT CAN BE USED TO UNBRICK DEVICES AS WELL! HERE'S WHAT I DID...

1. DOWNLOAD THE STOCK WALTON PRIMO F2 ROM FROM THE LINK PROVIDED IN THIS PAGE http://www.waltonforum.com/index.php/topic,3101.0.html?PHPSESSID=taget210fta8cl7hdj8gnrokn7

2. UNRAR, UNRAR, UNRAR.

3. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY INSTALL MTK USB DRIVERS ON YOUR COMPUTER. USE THE "USB VCOM DRIVER" PROVIDED IN THE DOWNLOADED FILES AND FOLLOW THIS METHOD http://droidchina.com/forum/Thread-How-to-install-MTK-USB-driver-manually-on-Windows

4. NOW YOU ARE GOOD TO USE SP FLASH TOOLS. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PAGE YOU DOWNLOADED THE ROM FROM.

5. ENJOY YOUR GIONEE P2... OOPS, ONLY NOW IT'S NO LONGER GIONEE P2, WHAT YOU HAVE IS A BRAND NEW WALTON PRIMO F2 PHONE! grin
Please explain the procedures bit by bit. I'm a Lerner
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ib4real95(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMG i just unbricked my phone by installing walton primo f2 rom. I love it cos its stock android.. I have enof free ram of abt 314 witout open apps and 200 with open apps. U guys shldnt be scared.. Itz and easy process and d system is much more smoother..Im spo happy rite now.. Bbbm tinz on point.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chigoeze: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
link to download rom, and procedure to flash please, and how do i backup my rom incase I need to return to it. please. ur help is needed
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Try it on wifi network (your data must be disconnected).
I tried all that but not working. thanks bro. me has forget this FIFA 14 for my p2 hate.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
ib4real95: OMG i just unbricked my phone by installing walton primo f2 rom. I love it cos its stock android.. I have enof free ram of abt 314 witout open apps and 200 with open apps. U guys shldnt be scared.. Itz and easy process and d system is much more smoother..Im spo happy rite now.. Bbbm tinz on point.
wow, guy thumb up! Can you details the procedure, also I couldn't find the rom, can u provide clear link pls?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anoneism:
Thanks a billion times. But bro can you give me a tutorial on how to use the flash share of a thing,?? I will be very grateful if you can help me with that. Thanks for your time and understanding.
it's too simple to tutor
open the flash share app on both phones,click on connect on both phones,tap create a connection on one and click join a connection on d oda fone
select the apps u wanna send(ur files will b dsplayd automatically)
then shake ur phone to send them.
bt y don't u get gionee p2 instead f tecno p5,I initially wanted to get p5 bt dis thread convinced me dat p2's beta and i ain't regretn dat I got it
just an advice pal,follow or heart
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
thank God . my FIFA 2014 all mode has been unlocked. its just a miracle to me. p2 on point
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
What did I miss?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
damilareoye: thank God . my FIFA 2014 all mode has been unlocked. its just a miracle to me. p2 on point
BROS HOW DID YOU DO IT
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stancity: BROS HOW DID YOU DO IT
bros me self don't know ooo. am just clicking on it like fun and it opened
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by meemich234(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
7a8537a9....need games oooo...how do I get them??esp fifa 14 and virtual tennis
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ib4real95(m): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2013
evergreen247: wow, guy thumb up! Can you details the procedure, also I couldn't find the rom, can u provide clear link pls?
Check page 109 for link to dwnload d rom and d drivers.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by twicenoni(m): 4:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Oliversamuel: quotє σʀ ρєѕ2012 ιѕ ησт gσσɗ, мιηє ρℓαуѕ ƒιηє... ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм αηɗʀσιɗ мσв, тнє ɗαтα ιѕ αвσυт 171mb ωнιℓє тнє αρк ιѕ 29.8mb. αℓωαуѕ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм α gσσɗ ѕσυʀċє, ι ɗση'т нανє вια2. ѕσ ι ɗση'т кησω ƒσʀ ιт, тнє ѕαмє тнιηg мιgнт αρρℓу тσ it

Guy a beg love this your font o abeg wetin be the i want download am
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2013
benjeeade:
just send gionee pioneer p2 to 131, u will receive message dat u've qualified for 2mb daily............but 2mb is too small ooooo
not working
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hakunajay(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2013
gioneerp2: HEY GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS OUT...

Some people are saying there is a re-branded version of Gionee P2 available out there (largely in Bangladesh)... it's called WALTON PRIMO F2. I searched the phone on google and it looks EXACTLY LIKE GIONEE P2! And the Walton F2 stock roms are easily available out there on the internet. So what does this mean? Can you guys confirm if this is true or not? If it is true, can Gionee P2 users in India use the Bangladeshi firmware of Walton Primo F2? This is so exciting because I've been looking for a rom and now it seems there IS one available for download. But I'll wait for you guys to look into it and offer your opinions before I take any steps.

Hello, i sent you a mail please.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Bhepizzle: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Oliversamuel: . мαувє σʀ ρєѕ2012 ιѕ ησт gσσɗ, мιηє ρℓαуѕ ƒιηє... ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм αηɗʀσιɗ мσв, тнє ɗαтα ιѕ αвσυт 171mb ωнιℓє тнє αρк ιѕ 29.8mb. αℓωαуѕ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ƒʀσм α gσσɗ ѕσυʀċє, ι ɗση'т нανє вια2. ѕσ ι ɗση'т кησω ƒσʀ ιт, тнє ѕαмє тнιηg мιgнт αρρℓу тσ it
@Oliversamuel love your font, how did you come across it? Can you help out ? Need something like that too.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anthony3850(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Bhepizzle: @Oliversamuel love your font, how did you come across it? Can you help out ? Need something like that too.
i tink its kii keyboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.