Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (422925 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by maxdozie(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Godvilla i use a gionee e3 just need your help i tried flashing the xperia rom then restored boot img.. The rom booted but in a dark screen. It shows and goes dark again .. I can play songs and recieve calls ... But the screen always goes dark.. What could be the probs
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
finally ported to the untouched with no glitch this time wink

verdict.....

nothing special... just okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by busar(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Warlord3000: finally ported to the untouched with no glitch this time wink

verdict.....

nothing special... just okay smiley
At last! Welcum to the hood cool cool tongue
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Joeblis: bro its still didn't boot pass the android green logo had to restore... I give up
fear fear retry
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by trustmybiz: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
please does the GPS work well in the untouched ROM...
thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BLINKISS(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
SIMPLIFIED: guy pls hw much did u purchase urs nd where cos i wanna get dis phone but i have jst 15k presently.. The price @ slot warri was far beyond what i expected.wud be in asaba nxt wk nd am considering emeka offor plaza.. But i need 2 know if i can get it 15k in onitsha. thanks
sorry for replying late.I bought mine 17k
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BLINKISS(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Which data plan can I subscribe to.@villa and the rest
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seunlayi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
iBhepizzle: link to download the rom please
pls, i need the link too
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by trustmybiz: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls whr can u get p2 in computer villa I want to get it tomorrow..
thanks..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jakesund(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
guys I wanna address the issue some of you are having with the untouched rom link...

I first tried downloading it with BlackBerry but somehow it seems to always fail at about 80%,

also tried it on android and it failed 4 times at 151mb

then I tried it on PC and it magically downloaded it successfully

just use Mozilla with a very good network

Goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Joeblis: bro pls I need help after installing the xolo custom ROM it went fine but sundenlly stop at one green android logo with green light rotating round it...is there something am not getting right
Follow the procedures I posted, it'll work very well.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by vower(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
The untouched jellybeans ROM felt like I was using my old tecno ,nothing special . I just need Mb to port to xolo ROM. wink
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
vower: The untouched jellybeans ROM felt like I was using my old tecno ,nothing special . I just need Mb to port to xolo ROM. wink
you don't need xolo rom then cause there's noting special in it, I guess u should go back to stock rom
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by vower(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bright De Gea: you don't need xolo rom then cause there's noting special in it, I guess u should go back to stock rom
I need it to play GTA San Andreas if not y will I b messing with my phone shocked undecided
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
jakesund: guys I wanna address the issue some of you are having with the untouched rom link...

I first tried downloading it with BlackBerry but somehow it seems to always fail at about 80%,

also tried it on android and it failed 4 times at 151mb

then I tried it on PC and it magically downloaded it successfully

just use Mozilla with a very good network

Goodluck cool

couldn't risk wasting my megabyte while little bro has enough to spare on bb ..

downloaded it with BB fast web browser..

as the thing no wan gree allow zip.. I just changed the extension to mp3 and downloaded it..

finally renamed it back to. zip extension

and its all good wink

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Almuhsin(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
vower:
I need it to play GTA San Andreas if not y will I b messing with my phone shocked undecided
What abt d 3g on sim 2? How strong is it's connection ? Thats y I want to port to d rom
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Niscolinx: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
It seems as if dat airtel 250mb don stop
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 4peace(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2014
vower: The untouched jellybeans ROM felt like I was using my old tecno ,nothing special . I just need Mb to port to xolo ROM. wink
Don't waste your Mb cos those customized ROM is not meant for you by the way you're been ranting all over.

The developer of the ROM called it untouched jelly bean ROM do you read meaning to the name.
The ROM that follow p2 is customized ROM by gionee called amigo Like Lewa for Lenovo device, Miui for xiaomi device etc.

Read about deodex ROM.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 4peace(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2014
Almuhsin: What abt d 3g on sim 2? How strong is it's connection ? Thats y I want to port to d rom

I read people complained about sim 2 but don't worry everybody is entitled to their opinion.

But for me and my phone we were untouched
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by brympep: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2014
like it or not d untouched ROM is OK by me b4 I am having problem installing Whatsapp+ on d stock gionee ROM but now I can do DAT on d untouched ROM...though d stock ROM is cool but I love dis ROM
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2014
After considering the case between Tecno and Gionee and the evidence presented before this house, I finally rule the case in favour of Gionee. I bought my Gionee P2 yesterday. So help me GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Warlord3000:

couldn't risk wasting my megabyte while little bro has enough to spare on bb ..

downloaded it with BB fast web browser..

as the thing no wan gree allow zip.. I just changed the extension to mp3 and downloaded it..

finally renamed it back to. zip extension

and its all good wink

Which one is bb fast browser?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dibbie: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2014
theogabriel: After considering the case between Tecno and Gionee and the evidence presented before this house, I finally rule the case in favour of Gionee. I bought my Gionee P2 yesterday. So help me GOD!

aw much nd where?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Dibbie:

aw much nd where?

N16,000= @ Kafanchan, Kaduna State.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Pls, I would like to know whether initial charging with Laptop thru USB cable will help strengthen my android phone battery than using the phone charger thru direct electricity. Help
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Phoenix619:

Which one is bb fast browser?

do u know with good 3G+ network, the inbuilt blackberry browser can clock as fast as 400kbps...

so why waste time and megabytes of my android where as gigabyte dey waste for lil bro BB wink
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by durge(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
sixaxis controller compactible on gionee p2

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
CODE-EATER:

I agree with u...where u said not to use internal memory partition... But its not any kind of card u can use...I have use ram expander almost d whole year of 2013 on different devices... N I never had problem.. All u need is a high quality class 10 sdcard.. A card with R/w speeds of at least 8-10mb/s... Such cards can handle the technology, any thing less will be like asking a baby to push a keke.. It will b stressing the sdcard two much, and eventually lead to damage.. I use a Sony 32gb card, I have used same card on 4 devices, all with ram swap... N it still rocks..

Don't use such on 2gb/8gb/16gb cards.. Most of that capacity r not class 10..but most 32gb n 64gb cards r...
Bro how do I know a class 10 sd card? I wanna buy a 32gb asap.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by CODEEATER(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
HONEY!!!!

AM BACK grin grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 4peace(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
UNTOUCHED JELLYBEAN FOR F2,P2,W68

for people that complained of unable to download here is another link

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dboye(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Joeblis: bro its still didn't boot pass the android green logo had to restore... I give up

open the zip and delete the logo.bin file the rezip the remaining and flash again.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by trustmybiz: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
does the GPS work well on the untouched ROM... its quite an important tool for me ... thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.