Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423142 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mhyke:
procedures plsssss...couldnt find it on the previous page
wat is d size of the Rom file, is ur phone rooted?

It's just 205mb...check from pages 168-here!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jboy01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls where can I get this p2 in minna and how much is it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
definitely porting to untouched jelly bean ROM this weekend..

thanks guyz... smiley
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Darey00(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nawa ooo i just dey fear d guys for here wey dey change custom roms like say na water... im really wowed.. u guys are living a charmed life.. BTW im using tecno M3 anyone with an idea of a good custom rom For my fone... dem no sure again for our thread... i just wan know ni cuz i still wanna try fonts first
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by naetosmith(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
just rooted my p2 with drama root successfully.. pls can I uninstall the framaroot now that the phone is rooted.. pls hw can I flash cwn..and custom ROM too.. thanks so much gurus
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bright De Gea: thank you guys I installed the untouched jelly bean ROM and it was easy and cool, no lags, 3g on both sim everything is just fine and great sound output

how did u do dat? also tell me how to backupfile nd hw to flash custom rom..
nb: am a newbie in adriod, nd i hav also root my fone..tanxx in advance
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bright De Gea: thank you guys I installed the untouched jelly bean ROM and it was easy and cool, no lags, 3g on both sim everything is just fine and great sound output
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
naetosmith: just rooted my p2 with drama root successfully.. pls can I uninstall the framaroot now that the phone is rooted.. pls hw can I flash cwn..and custom ROM too.. thanks so much gurus
Hmm... Check from page 160-here.....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
kunlex445:

Search mybackuproot on Google.. That is what I use to back up.
If you wanna flash rom ... Check page 167-here....
I don't know how many times I go type this...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
awaiting the next rom, just wondering what its features will be.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mhyke:
pls can any1 give d procedures?nd i hope it wont require d use of pc.
pls kindly include how to backup b4 flashing also.
pls let both procedures be detailed to enhance understanding an to prevent bricking.

Here is how i did mine:
first of all, i backed up the stock rom using cwm(please don't ask me what cwm is). To do this, scroll down to 'backup and restore' and click on it, then click on 'backup', then scroll down to where 'yes' is and click on it. wait till the process is completed. CONGRATS, you've successfully backed up your rom.
on to the next one:
Now to install the custom rom; place the rom in your SD card, also make sure the camera patch is also available, you can place it in the same folder with the custom rom.
Now, boot into recovery mode, then
1. wipe factory/reset
2. wipe cache
3. goto advanced mode and wipe dalvik cache
4. wipe battery stats
5. clear system (note: when i tried installing xolomix rom, it got stuck at the green animation because i didn't perform this action, i don't know if it's necessary or not in the flashing of this rom but i did it, hence, successful installation)
6. After 1-5 has been successful, then go back and click on 'install zip from sd card', then click 'choose zip from sd card', locate the rom and install. after successful installation, go back and install the camera patch the same way you installed the custom rom but this time, don't wipe anything, after successful installation, click 'reboot system'
7. Enjoy your new rom that is, if and only if you follow the steps carefully.

Like all developers(though I'm not one) would say, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR PHONE.
Happy flashing

6 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Talktrue2:

my pes 2012 is also cool on it. pes 2013 emulator for PSP is also working fine now. this phone can be compaired to techno p5
My guy, even without custom roms this phone is better than p5. cheers
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jboy01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls where can I get. P2 in minna and. How much is it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by brympep: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
finally installed d untouched jellybean ROM..d ROM is superb no more lags.... it comes with a nice music player..
if anyone have any 4.3 ROM should please share it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by brympep: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls I need PSP games ROM... moreover d PES 2013 ROM download link... thanks @all
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
khaynoni:

Here is how i did mine:
first of all, i backed up the stock rom using cwm(please don't ask me what cwm is). To do this, scroll down to 'backup and restore' and click on it, then click on 'backup', then scroll down to where 'yes' is and click on it. wait till the process is completed. CONGRATS, you've successfully backed up your rom.
on to the next one:
Now to install the custom rom; place the rom in your SD card, also make sure the camera patch is also available, you can place it in the same folder with the custom rom.
Now, boot into recovery mode, then
1. wipe factory/reset
2. wipe cache
3. goto advanced mode and wipe dalvik cache
4. wipe battery stats
5. clear system (note: when i tried installing xolomix rom, it got stuck at the green animation because i didn't perform this action, i don't know if it's necessary or not in the flashing of this rom but i did it, hence, successful installation)
6. After 1-5 has been successful, then go back and click on 'install zip from sd card', then click 'choose zip from sd card', locate the rom and install. after successful installation, go back and install the camera patch the same way you installed the custom rom but this time, don't wipe anything, after successful installation, click 'reboot system'
7. Enjoy your new rom that is, if and only if you follow the steps carefully.

Like all developers(though I'm not one) would say, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR PHONE.
Happy flashing
thanks alot.im aware of clockworldmod(cmw)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mhyke:
alryt,tanks.do i need to delete d framaroot i have then download anoda 1 to carryout the procedure or i can still follow the process wt d current one?
or cn u tell me the page d instructions are?
iv done like u sed,i unrooted my phone,rebooted it
selected superSU then clicked on boromir.i then rebooted my phone nd found su app installed.is that all?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Darey_00: Nawa ooo i just dey fear d guys for here wey dey change custom roms like say na water... im really wowed.. u guys are living a charmed life.. BTW im using tecno M3 anyone with an idea of a good custom rom For my fone... dem no sure again for our thread... i just wan know ni cuz i still wanna try fonts first

if u like your techno m3 Neva install font. except u already have a form of recovery. I change my m3 to gp2 last week
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kamaye: My guy, even without custom roms this phone is better than p5. cheers
lol u might b right.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mhyke:
iv done like u sed,i unrooted my phone,rebooted it
selected superSU then clicked on boromir.i then rebooted my phone nd found su app installed.is that all?

yes that's all
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bright De Gea: why are you saying it as if p5 was better than this phone

don't mind me. I was once a techno fan
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Darey00(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Talktrue2:
if u like your techno m3 Neva install font. except u already have a form of recovery. I change my m3 to gp2 last week
i get CWM jare... am just new to all dz wonders u guys perform
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Talktrue2:

yes that's all
thanks dude
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xymc1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Godvilla:

[b]NEW PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer APK OBB
DATA 1.0.5 Modded Season 13 14
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: PES 2012 ? the unrivalled football experience on the Android platform!
Live the PES 2012 experience with your friends in the most connected edition of the best football game on smartphones!
With two brand new games modes and full social networks integration: you will never play alone again.
DISCOVER THE BRAND NEW SUPER
CHALLENGE MODE
Build your very own dream-team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league. Want Ronaldo in your team? In PES 2012 you can!
VICTORY IS SWEETER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR RIVAL
Defy your friends by downloading their Super Challenge teams online to play against on your phone and post the score on your Facebook to claim bragging rights.
FOOTBALL GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST
With an improved AI and goalkeepers behaviours, you will soon find out why expensive players are worth every penny
with dedicated high-end animations and a complete set of stats.
DIVE INTO THE FIELD IN COMPLETE
IMMERSION
With added crowd jeers and cheers, all new stadium, official UEFA Champions league? and Europa League?, Liga BBVA,
Ligue 1 and much, much more!
DID YOU JUST SAY MORE?
With a flurry of content such classic national teams, 24 different balls, 6 varied environmental combinations such as rain and snow, exhibition mode and 3
different controls configurations:
tinkering the perfect setup will never have been so fun.
YOU WILL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN
Two special modes dedicated for these moments when you just have a few minutes to kill, in Quick Play you'll be kicking in less than a minute, and in the brand new Free Kick Challenge you'll be
able to surpass your shooting skills with effects and touchscreen accuracy!
Xperia PLAY optimized
What's in this version: MOD - Season 13-14, THX by Andersoni
- All licensed leagues, update Komad leagues and form the new season.
- All teams licensed update forms.
- Added RPL, the FNL, the FDA, the
Bundesliga.
- Compositions as 27.07.2013
Unlock Copa Santander Libertadores...
Copy "appdata.i3d" to sdcard/Android/data/com.konami.pes2012/files and replace existing or buy by Freedom
Instructions:
1.Install the APK
2.Copy com.konami.pes2012 folder to sdcard/Android/obb/
3.Launch the Game
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
Question please,i downloaded everything and followed the instructions but after launching the apk,it was asking me to download additional data of 180mb,please help me oo,i havent done this before so i dont really know what am doing wrong,please am using tecno l3
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Xymc...:

Question please,i downloaded everything and followed the instructions but after launching the apk,it was asking me to download additional data of 180mb,please help me oo,i havent done this before so i dont really know what am doing wrong,please am using tecno l3
You placed the obb data wrongly... Check previous page to see how I did mine!
I uploaded screen shots of my own pes 2012!
Page 174 to be precise!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
4peace:

sorry bro i dont have time for that
i posted one screenshot b4,check it out
and if you dont believe just stick to your stock Rom,the link to the Rom is there and check whatever you want to check there.

Btw what load on SDcard have to do with ram
the loaded files on the SD has a huge effect on your device ram, if you doubt, place an empty SD and check your settings then tell me your discovery. As for the rom thingy, just wanna know if there's difference with the stock rom that's getting guys so worked up and having their device bricked, if not for the 3g swap on both sims and again m into appearance and the feel nothing more. No offence
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Darey_00:
i get CWM jare... am just new to all dz wonders u guys perform

haha enjoy the show
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
kunlex445:

check previous pages that's where I got the procedures
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
anyone with FIFA 14 apk link? tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Speedy33(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mhyke:
i hav a similar problem,mine will show
Installing...... but the installation wont start at all
likewise here dude well if u find a way out let me know will do sam
e for u OK?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by xplicity1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
xplicity1:
do u download the camera patch separately or it came with the untouched ROM?
separately

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.