Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Bored Couple Caught Havin Sex On D Pitch Afta Brondbys 0-0 Draw Against Randers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bored Couple Caught Havin Sex On D Pitch Afta Brondbys 0-0 Draw Against Randers (893 Views)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria's Draw Against Burkina-Faso, Who Do You Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bored Couple Caught Havin Sex On D Pitch Afta Brondbys 0-0 Draw Against Randers by Sportunes: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
I cant count how many times I yawned while watching that yesterday's boring goaless match at Old Trafford, the only thing that kept me glued to the screen was because I had to keep you guyz posted. Yes the Elclasico of England was that boring! Now imagine how less entertaining a 0-0 snoregasm between Brondby and Randers in the Danish Superliga would have played out?

The match played on Sunday was so dull that one particularly bored couple decided they had no other option than to have sex in the middle of the pitch immediately after the final whistle in the desperate hope of livening up their night a bit.

Apparently, the exhibitionists snuck out onto the turf after the rest of the fans had left the stadium, whipped off their clothes and began copulating in the middle of the pitch in full view of Brondby’s press officer Mikkel Davidsen – who dutifully a photo and posted it straight onto Twitter before the club’s security officer interrupted the post-game show and threw the pair out of the stadium.

You can check out the picture @ http://sportunes91..com/2013/08/bored-couple-caught-having-sex-on-pitch.html

(1) (Reply)

Its Voting Time! Who Will Be The Greatest As The 2014 Ballon D'or Countsdown. / Ahmed Musa Captaincy: The Bigot Induced Hooplah! / Download Real Madrid Vs Getafe 4 - 1 All Goals & Match Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.