Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Serious Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Serious Business (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Business by giggleout: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
A mom and dad were worried about their son, Sule not wanting to learn math at the school he was in, so they decided to send him to a Catholic school. After the first day of school, Sule comes racing into the house, goes straight into his room and slams the door shut. Mom and dad are a little worried about this and go to his room to see if he is okay. They find him sitting at his desk doing his homework. He keeps doing that for the rest of the year. At the end of the year he brings home his report card and gives it to his mom and dad. Looking at it they see under math an A+.

Mom and dad are very happy and ask, Sule, "What changed your mind about learning math?"

Sule looked at mom and dad and said, "Well, on the first day when I walked into the classroom, I saw a guy nailed to the plus sign at the back of the room behind the teacher's desk and I knew they meant business."
Re: Serious Business by scabit: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol! Funny indeed! Na my church u de talk about? U see, we mean serious business! Guy op! Where you get the joke; its funny! Need more abeg!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Palava / A Nigerian Man Disv?rgined His Daughter In Her Room [full Video 18+] / If You Think You Are A Genius, You Better Think Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.