Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lasu Real Post Jamb Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Real Post Jamb Date (4471 Views)

Unilorin Real Post-utme Database For #2000 By Ijmbway / Fed Poly Nasarawa Post-jamb Date / Post Jamb Date And Resgistration Procedure In Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by segun44: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
lasu have finally released their post jamb date
28th of july, faculty of education
29th of july, accounting and makerting
30th of july, public adminstration,management technology and business admin
31st of july, banking and finance,industrial relations and personnel management,insurance
ist of august, islamic law.law.medicine
2nd of august, mass comm.
more info in lasu's website.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Hardar4lag(m): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2008
Helo guy which of the lasu website are u talking about because i visit www.lasunigeria.org and there was notin like that so i will like to know where you get yours from or maybe you talking about the last post jamb date. smiley
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Hardar4lag(m): 2:36am On Jun 12, 2008
Helo segun44 i jst found out dat is out thnx very much and 4 everybody here is

Date, TIME AND VENUE Apply to Both UME and D.E candidates
DATE
Morning 9am - 12pm Afternoon 1pm - 3pm
Monday, 28th Jul, 2008 Arabic Education Christian Religion Studies Education English Education French Education History and International Studies Education Islamic Religion Studies Education Yoruba Education Yoruba English Arabic French Christian Religion Studies Islamic Religion Studies History & International Studies Philosophy Music Theatre Arts Biology Education Chemistry Education Mathematics Education Physics Education Physical & Health Education Biochemistry Botany Chemistry Fisheries & Aquatic Culture Mathematics Microbiology Physics Zoology Computer Science
Engineering
Tuesday, 29th Jul, 2008 Accounting Marketing
Wednesday, 30th Jul, 2008 Public Administration, Management Technology Business Administration
Thursday, 31st Jul, 2008 Banking and Finance Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Insurance
Friday, 1st Aug, 2008 Islamic Law, Law, Medicine Geography Education, Economics Education, Political Science Education, Sociology, Geography & Regional Planning, Political Science, Psychology.
Saturday, 2nd Aug, 2008 Journalism, Photojournalism and Cinematography, Public Relations and Advertising, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Human Communication, Book Publishing and Development, Communication Technology. No examination
wink
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by fulldepth(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2008
u guys are great !! thanks for the info.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by oluwawunmi(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2008
plssssssssssss how can i get the form plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Omolola1(f): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks for the information, you guys are great. Please i just want to know if those that chose lasu as their second choice have the chance to write the test.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Omolola1(f): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks very much for the information. You guys are great. Please i just want to know if those that chose lasu as their second choice have the chance of writing the test. Secondly, where can we get the forms and the amount to be paid.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by magiclove: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2008
Please i need your help on what to do concerning my

admission.I sat for the 2008 UME exam with a score of

252.My problem now is that i still have a little problem with

my O'level.here is a copy of my result.Account A1,Commers

A1,Government B3,Economics C4,Mathematics B3,Biology

C5,Agric B3.Yoruba B3.My only problem is English where i

had D7 and that is giving me a problem.So i want to know if

it is advisable for me to sit for the post ume exam and also if

their is any possibility for me to get admission.PLEASE I

NEED YOUR HELP.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by magiclove: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks for the information segun.I will like to know where to get the form pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by deleson: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
Quite interesting,just that you have to be careful with the informations you post on this forum.

U have just given so many people forbidden fruit to eat.Those dates you posted are for the last year post-ume exams.

Pple,pls check www.lasunigeria.org

Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by magiclove: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hello dele,

Are you really sure this date is false because i am getting confused here.Now i am not even sure the sate is really out.maybe all this is just to freek us out and i dont think their is any need for that.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Megafunky7(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
SOMEONE (segun44) NEEDS HELP HERE AND ALL THESE PASSER BYS DOESN'T CARE. HELLO CAN U READ THE TOPIC AND ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by nifemi4u(f): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks u guds u are to good a kiss 4u.hmmm ma
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by nifemi4u(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
Iu guys are to much i love dat info i just checkout now i foundout is true i hav a kiss u guy one love
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Hardar4lag(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
her guys go to www.lasunigeria.org click on Post Jamb Screening or the main website.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by olakluv008: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
holla me on 08086801528,07034745904 for lasu latest news on postjamb, am a lasuite, greatest lasuite, am in 200 level accounting
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by deleson: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2008
I don't seem to understand how these guys got their speculations about the post-ume stuff.

But then,i've conformed the real date which was officially released on Lasu's website on the 13th of this month.

It just the same dates and procedure with last year's exercise.

www.lasunigeria.org
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by segun44: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2008
all u guys need 2 do is to go 2 d website,www.lasunigeria.org every thing u need is there.well they have started selling d vouchers in banks.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by bijorium(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2008
Wrong post. I left my account signed in and someone else used it. Sorry
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by bijorium(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by bijorium(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by ade4prof: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2008
The Post Ume Test is on e-website of Lasu

www.lasunigeria.org
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by deleson: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hello Prospective Lasu-ites,

The management of the school,published necessary information about 2008/2009 post-ume exams in today's Punch Newspaper=16th-June-2008.

So,you can get a full detail of the screening from the school's webpage or from the published material.

Sales of form,commences today only at some designated banks.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2009
im so scared i cant even think straight.cos im seeking a change of course,anyone that has gone through this procedure or knows about it should please holla me.na beg i dey beg ooo!
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by ola2nde(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2009
thanks bro i really appreciate ur efffort, but i couldn't get the info from LASU web site, i wouldn't mind if u can tell me the site u visited.
and where i can get the form.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
pls I choose lasu as my 2nd choice.Am I eligible for the post ume screening? I scored 277 unda Bus. Admin.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by Harlex(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
AT lasu there is no prefrence for either first or second choice candidate, everbody will be treated equally in as much as you meet the required cut of point.
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by anof004: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
]Magiclove, dont even bother buying the lasu post ume, lasu no go gree, if person de tel you say risk am or do am, na wasting of time, if lasu no get, dem programmed cd go get you.
Prof. Hussein no gree nonsense, you can contact me waleathminute@yahoo.com embarassed angry embarassed
Re: Lasu Real Post Jamb Date by anof004: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hello guyz, hear wetin Mr minister for education (Sam Egwu) talk about lasu: He said lasu jamb results will not be released, I asked him why? he said, Lasu don over charge him Lasu post ume screening form, according to the rules & regulation of Education in Nigeria, the form should not be more than N1000. (LASU with NIGER UNIVERSITY).

(1) (Reply)

When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP / Nigeria...... Jonathan's story / JAMB 2016/2017 Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.