Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) (34308 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by crystalballs: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
come back safely in good health.
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by ikeonyeka(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1: Chei..
Why is Ojb's wife looking darker than midnight, can't she bleach?

Must she look like an Albino??
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
dis one na photoshop jo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by drrid(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
One of the best reason why i like this is "critiscm"...go ahead bro! I can gain here
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
she no be one of those yoruba local actress now,na bleaching be their trade mark
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
my oga dem force u make u speak english?we get so many nigerian language wey u fit speak nah.
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by toyebaba(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
what is wrong with u naija people still yabbing OJB'S WIFE,na jealousy go kill una
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by edyza(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
omoh dat girl dark. c d spiking difference between the two ladies even when they are both dark. ojb true true e b like na general hospital b dis o,all d same get well soon
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Sike(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Go Ask Tonto!
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Victormology: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
More info@ gbadunaija blog
www.gbadunaija..com
now or else
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
OJB WE WISH U QUICK RECOVERY, BUT THAT PLACE LOOKS LIKE A LOCAL HOSPITAL.
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Etumgbe(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1:

Broke people always think they have an opinion.
in j martin's voice
I’m not taking any side, don’t mean no beef, no disrespect, and no hate but let the truth be told. I don’t believe because you feel you have a few change you didn’t have a few years ago and which you cannot guarantee having in a few years to come then you wake up and look at those people who have cheered you up, loved you, supported your music, bought your CD’s, prayed for you, just because you can lay your hands on some phone and you call them ‘poor’. Am not in and will never be in support of anyone who has such bad attitude.

“It needs to be corrected, we owe our fans the duty of being good examples that’s why they hold us in high esteem, that’s why you are a role model and if you know you cannot be a good role model you have no business in Music. You don’t know if it’s that person that might help you tomorrow, whoever does that should be checked.
You have to decide why you are in the music industry. If you know you cannot be a role model then you have no business being there”

1 Like

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Etumgbe: in j martin's voice
I’m not taking any side, don’t mean no beef, no disrespect, and no hate but let the truth be told. I don’t believe because you feel you have a few change you didn’t have a few years ago and which you cannot guarantee having in a few years to come then you wake up and look at those people who have cheered you up, loved you, supported your music, bought your CD’s, prayed for you, just because you can lay your hands on some phone and you call them ‘poor’. Am not in and will never be in support of anyone who has such bad attitude.

“It needs to be corrected, we owe our fans the duty of being good examples that’s why they hold us in high esteem, that’s why you are a role model and if you know you cannot be a good role model you have no business in Music. You don’t know if it’s that person that might help you tomorrow, whoever does that should be checked.
You have to decide why you are in the music industry. If you know you cannot be a role model then you have no business being there”

Tell your broke Jmartins to go work on his ailling musical career first before I could reply him.

grin
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by gbollykore: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
so we are not able to open and manage a standard hospital in the whole of Nigeria, with all the money that we have, its a shame, why India?, why Us? why Germany why not Nigeria

our senators are laughing to their banks every month with thousands of dollars for seating down and doing nothing
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
I hope all goes well

1 Like

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
ufotuko: my oga dem force u make u speak english?we get so many nigerian language wey u fit speak nah.

U wey sabi speak good english how much is your life worth?

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Etumgbe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1:

Tell your broke Jmartins to go work on his ailling musical career first before I could reply him.

grin
is ur wizkid richer than him?
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by folawuyo: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
eeyah, anoda yaba left..
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1:

U wey sabi speak good english how much is your life worth?

so u self know say u be broke ass!!!
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by jamesibor: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
With all the money this guy raised, why did he choose to have his treatment in India?

The way the Indian doctors and marketers in Nigeria lure Nigerians into spending hard earned money seeking treatment in India is alarming and should be checked.

Yes the Indian healthcare system is better than what is obtained in Nigeria but no where near what you'll get in North America and Western Europe.

This medical tourism scam must stop!!
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Etumgbe: is ur wizkid richer than him?

U know the answer to your question man..

Wizkid do the walking while Jmartins do the running.

How many Jmartins song u get on your china fone?

Mtchew
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Wendy80(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Charcoal pot calling kettle black
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
ufotuko: my oga dem force u make u speak english?we get so many nigerian language wey u fit speak nah.
correct him
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wendy80:
Charcoal pot calling kettle black
Mtcheew

Light skinned person like me dey talk, darkness like u too wan talk.

Better go bleach make I fit see u well.
Mtchew
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Etumgbe(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1:

U know the answer to your question man..

Wizkid do the walking while Jmartins do the running.

How many Jmartins song u get on your china fone?

Mtchew
u and ur wizkid need to grow up cos Obi is no longer a boy
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Etumgbe: u and ur wizkid need to grow up cos Obi is no longer a boy

Continue dey hate while we dey smile to the bank u hear?

Bye!!
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by SORTER: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: she no be one of those yoruba local actress now,na bleaching be their trade mark
grin
IYA NGBALI: she no be one of those yoruba local actress now,na bleaching be their trade mark
yoruba local actresses like TONT DIKE?
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by BlackHuman(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
I actually love the burnt/dark women...much love to all dark women out there. i wish most women would bleach to be dark and not fair in complexion. cool
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by nwaibagwa(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1:

Continue dey hate while we dey smile to the bank u hear?

Bye!!
i sure say u neva eat today. no go find mama put before hunger go tear ur belle there.

1 Like

Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Etumgbe(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
nwaibagwa: i sure say u neva eat today. no go find mama put before hunger go tear ur belle there.
my brother God bless u. 1000 likes for u
Re: OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.