Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart (34310 Views)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Private Screening Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s 'Lionheart' Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by MrNollyzone: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gevevieve Nnaji and her parents attends the private screening of her movie, Lion Heart[

Yesterday Night Nollywood Actress, Gevevieve Nnaji held a private movie screening to the movie she produced titled '' Lions Heart'' at Sliverbird Galleria in Lagos.

In attend to show their support were the actress parents, family and friends.

See photos below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-gevevieve-nnaji-and-her-parents-attends-the-private-screening-of-her-movie-lion-heart/

5 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by techking: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by duduade: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
The daughter nko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Kenekingisback: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice.

Who is the film director? Gene?
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Ekakamba: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:
grin ugly old frogs that is all I see

We now have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

God!
You need a therapist.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Kenekingisback: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

This statement is not okay. Do you want to live to see your old age? If yes, kindly withdraw this statement.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Echo50(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wish u the best

1 Like

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
She is not beautifool like befour again, her breasts have digest

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Triangles1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
She's the most matured celebrity in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by aziaka111(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
cute family

1 Like

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by omoteacher(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

I pray her children honour her too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Ekakamba: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Family = true love. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by ikezuora4689(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
No be the same motherfuckers wey pursue her comot for house when she get Belle.... Abi am I mistaken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by kingzjay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ageless.....

She still looks sparkling.

7 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Goddys(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cute..Remember and do not be ashamed of your parents at old age no matter your level of exposure.

10 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by sureteeboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice pictures. It's nice to always have a supportive family

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Ogaga87(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
I nor understand... how she take fine pass everybody for their house..

This woman sha! I love you
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Ogaga87(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018

This woman sha

I love you

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by rOsy247(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Proud parents of a hardworking woman. Beautiful family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by gistrepublic: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by ilemobayor: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
igbo fathers and walk stick

4 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by sammyuche(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

Look at you calling a classy and wealthy family ugly. May God give u money bro

9 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by germainediva(f): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
you no get home training

1 Like

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Mac12(f): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

My friend go and nyash down... at least they lived to be called old, what's the assurance that you'll live up to their age

Adsense gbukwa gi dia

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

While I see a senseless being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Mac12(f): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

This woman sha

I love you

As in... her beauty no be here
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by oluwasegun007(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

And you also want to grow old abi...

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by nijabazaar: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mac12:

My friend go and nyash down... at least they lived to be called old, what's the assurance that you'll live up to their age

Adsense gbukwa gi dia

Savages everywhere you go grin

2 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by zombieTRACKER: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

Stop drinking... You will not
See what you have become now

7 Likes

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Mac12(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
nijabazaar:

Savages everywhere you go grin

Only a savage would recognise one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Staring At Each Other Deeply / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.