Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed (513 Views)

Advice Needed: I Want To Start A Business / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Okaforlawrence(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2013
I am 100level student currently in 1st class from the first semdster exams. Now sobody want to take me to south korea... Should i leave my studies and go to south korea?
Re: Advice Needed by dryakson(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Okafor lawrence: I am 100level student currently in 1st class from the first semdster exams. Now sobody want to take me to south korea... Should i leave my studies and go to south korea?
I will not be surprise of you ask this question ...... 100l... Ke
Re: Advice Needed by Okaforlawrence(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls i need advice.. Nt an ordinaray comment
Re: Advice Needed by Okaforlawrence(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls i need advice.. Nt an ordinary comment
Re: Advice Needed by gprimus: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
it depends on what you are going to do in south korea oo.
And most importantly,what precisely do you want to do with your life.
You need to know that school is more or less becoming a necessary evil.
Self education is the most important thing.
If you think your traveling will help your chosen career path,biz pls go ahead but don't terminate your student ship yet until things starts working there,more so ASUU is on strike.
BUT,if its not going to help in your chosen career path or biz pls stay and focus on your career and school.
Self education is still the best. there are a lot of website that overs courses online and also issue out certificates free of charge from universities like Harvard,Princeton e.t.c
Conclusively,set the course of your life first,Discover what you will really like to do for the rest of your life. I do tell people "it your career,biz,vision that should choose your course of study or the school you go,not other way round"
I wish you the best in all your endeavors
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Skye Banking Aptitude Test Guide / Help On Career Choice / Can Professionals Tell Me Something About Automation And Control Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.