Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks (4146 Views)

I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / She Deceived And Forced Me Into Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by Xmo10000(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
A 17-year-old female student of Takoradi Senior High
School (name withheld) revealed in an interview that
her biological father broke her virginity and has been
having s*xual intercourse with her for the past nine
months, at his Adiembra residence near Sekondi.
According to the girl, her father who was sojourning
in Spain returned to Ghana December last year and
that was when it all started. “At the age of 16, I had
not slept with any boy or man, but my father
returned from Spain last December and started
having s*x with me,” she said. The girl said her
parents were divorced and her father was the one
taking care of her so he threatened to stop
supporting her if she told anybody. “If my father
doesn’t pay my fees no one will do it. My mother
does not have the means to take care of me in school
so I was afraid to inform anybody about my ordeal;
not even my mother,” the victim claimed. She also
revealed that her father stopped her from going to
church in fear that she might inform some of the
church leaders of what he had been doing to her. The
girl indicated that on Friday August 23, 2013, after
she had returned from school her father demanded
to have s*x with her but she refused and he gathered
all her belongings including school uniforms, text
and exercise books and set them ablaze. “After that
he still wanted to have s*x with me so I run away to a
neighbour’s house and it was there that I broke the
news to some of the residents. It was learnt that
personnel of the Domestic Violence and Victims
Support Unit (DOVSSU) of the Ghana Police Service in
Sekondi yesterday arrested the father and placed
him in custody pending further investigations, after a
report was made. Also, a medical report form was
issued to the 17-year-old girl to attend hospital after
which the accused person was arrested.
more here.... http://xmoentertainment..com/2013/08/my-father-broke-my-virginity-and-forced.html
Re: My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by Oliviababy: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
wat is dis turnin in2,d man is so sick in his head.hw can a man slip wit d child he brought to dis world
Re: My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by DisneyAngel(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm,na wa
Re: My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Its like the more they arrest incenstous men,the more they multiply.sometimes when my car breaks down and i have course to enter commercial vehicles,in my mind i am always like,i hope i am not sitting beside a rapist or a man who will be having erection for his own daughter.with all the churches,mosques and open display of religiousity in public places and social media.we should be ashamed of ourselves :/

1 Like

Re: My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by slimyem: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
kulyie: Its like the more they arrest incenstous men,the more they multiply.sometimes when my car breaks down and i have course to enter commercial vehicles,in my mind i am always like,i hope i am not sitting beside a rapist or a man who will be having erection for his own daughter. with all the churches,mosques and open display of religiousity in public places and social media.we should be ashamed of ourselves :/
what does this have to do with anything?
Re: My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimyem: what does this have to do with anything?
what it has to do with the topic is that sice they dont write incentous father on the head,i am always scared when sitting with strangers in a bus.anything with a tail in between his legs can commit incest and act like a holy man outside,who doesnt have sex.anyway that picture is beautiful,i like the hair and the make up wink cheesy 8-):p

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostolic Church Wedding Rules... / This Child Was Given Birth To 1hour Ago (pic) But !!!!!! / Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.