Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 (976 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
I HAD A DREAM (A MESSAGE FROM JEHOVAH)
I dreamt that i was in class n one of our lecturers was lecturing us.I stood up,gave my books 2 a frnd n was about leaving d lecture room when the lecturer stopped me n asked if what i wanted to go and do is necessaryat that moment,i said yes and that i've been trying for days to do it.I left the class and on my way,i saw my utensils dat were dirty,sponge,soap and a bucket of water.I washed them and had it in mind to drop them @ home.All of a sudden i heard a trumpet sound from above(heaven),it sounded like a musical instrument.I saw everybody outside(my frnds,coursemates and others).I asked a frnd if it's d trumpet of the END TIME and he said yes.I smiled and woke up...When i woke up,i smiled and thanked God for giving me the chance to still make things right...I BELIEVE THIS MESSAGE IS REALLY FROM MY CREATOR TO REACH OUT TO PEOPLE.
Let he who has ears hear!
Repent before it's too late! I've pass across my message!
THIS IS A TRUE STORY! I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP!
JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!

7 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by mcfynest(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
ok OP, i have some questions. although i believe and know that the end is near.

Did u recently listened to a msg telling you about heaven or hell? were you scared after hearing it?
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by Oyinprince(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
mcfynest: ok OP, i have some questions. although i believe and know that the end is near.

Did u recently listened to a msg telling you about heaven or hell? were you scared after hearing it?
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by PastorOluT(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
That question ain't necessary mcfynest, what's important is the message that Jesus is coming soon which is very true according to scriptures n recent happenings.
@ op thank God for the personal revelation in ur life, indeed God' grace is manifold

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by escavros: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
chocolateberry: I HAD A DREAM (A MESSAGE FROM JEHOVAH)
I dreamt that i was in class n one of our lecturers was lecturing us.I stood up,gave my books 2 a frnd n was about leaving d lecture room when the lecturer stopped me n asked if what i wanted to go and do is necessaryat that moment,i said yes and that i've been trying for days to do it.I left the class and on my way,i saw my utensils dat were dirty,sponge,soap and a bucket of water.I washed them and had it in mind to drop them @ home.All of a sudden i heard a trumpet sound from above(heaven),it sounded like a musical instrument.I saw everybody outside(my frnds,coursemates and others).I asked a frnd if it's d trumpet of the END TIME and he said yes.I smiled and woke up...When i woke up,i smiled and thanked God for giving me the chance to still make things right...I BELIEVE THIS MESSAGE IS REALLY FROM MY CREATOR TO REACH OUT TO PEOPLE.
Let he who has ears hear!
Repent before it's too late! I've pass across my message!
THIS IS A TRUE STORY! I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP!
JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!

Thanks for sharing.
Consider the "your dirty utensils" as little unaddressed matters in your life that still require your attention to better position your for the rapture.
Examine your life more critically daily, if possible make notes of things in your life that need to be attended to, and try to address them in prayer and in deed.

God help us as we do in Jesus holy name
Amen.
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
escavros:

Thanks for sharing.
Consider the "your dirty utensils" as little unaddressed matters in your life that still require your attention to better position your for the rapture.
Examine your life more critically daily, if possible make notes of things in your life that need to be attended to, and try to address them in prayer and in deed.

Amen.
What about the lecturer who stopped her to inquire what she is up to,Can you interpret that one?
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 2:46am On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest: ok OP, i have some questions. although i believe and know that the end is near.

I didn't listen 2 such msg recently.
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 2:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: That question ain't necessary mcfynest, what's important is the message that Jesus is coming soon which is very true according to scriptures n recent happenings.
@ op thank God for the personal revelation in ur life, indeed God' grace is manifold
Thank you.And it's not dat i'm holy but i thank God for my kind of person anyway.I just had 2 share dis dream i had cus i know HE ll surely ask me on JUDGEMENT DAY.

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2013
escavros:

Thanks for sharing.

Amen.
Thanks so much! You are sooo on point! I neva had it in mind that it means my unclean attitudes but deep inside me,i know i've unclean attitude.Thanks once again!
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by holypower(m): 3:09am On Aug 30, 2013
GOD bless you....are you putting on attachments, make up, jewelries, trousers as a lady?
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by PastorOluT(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2013
holypower: GOD bless you....are you putting on attachments, make up, jewelries, trousers as a lady?

wow, what has this things got to do with the revelation?
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by mcfynest(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: That question ain't necessary mcfynest, what's important is the message that Jesus is coming soon which is very true according to scriptures n recent happenings.

THANKS......

its just that despite the fact that we believe jesus coming is imminent, we shouldnt use it to scare oneanother. it might just be a product of what d OP was listening to recently......

PS:WHO AM I TO JUDGEgrin
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by mcfynest(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
chocolateberry:
I didn't listen 2 such msg recently.

kkk dear..... let us watch and pray....
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by mcfynest(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
holypower: GOD bless you....are you putting on attachments, make up, jewelries, trousers as a lady?

pls what has this got to do with the coming of the Lord
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by anibi9674: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

pls what has this got to do with the coming of the Lord
it has everything to do wit it.
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by Oyinprince(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
anibi9674: it has everything to do wit it.
Really?? everything?? kindly tell us how
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by mcfynest(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oyinprince: Really?? everything?? kindly tell us how
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Amen! I do put on these things.
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by chocolateberry(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

kkk dear..... let us watch and pray....
Alright.
Re: The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013 by Damsman10(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

THANKS......

its just that despite the fact that we believe jesus coming is imminent, we shouldnt use it to scare oneanother. it might just be a product of what d OP was listening to recently......

PS:WHO AM I TO JUDGEgrin
does it scare you?, if it does it sure means something in you is not ready for HIS RETURN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Caught masturbating On A Train / APC In Crisis -TB Joshua’s Prophecy Already Coming To Pass? / Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.