Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife (2972 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Father Sleeping With Daughter? / Father Sleeping With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by kinglarry(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2006
What should be the action of someone who caught his or her father making love to her elder brother's wife. Inform her mother so she can crucify the father and ruin the familly?or let her brother knows so he can disown his wife and hate his father for life?
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by mukina2: 4:02pm On May 31, 2006
i'll disown ma father and i'll hate the girl and ma dad for the rest of ma life, tell ma mum and ma brother angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by thelma2(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2006
that's tough oh! I guess i'll let my brother know at least I owe him that much. sad
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by kinglarry(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2006
thelma2:

that's tough oh! I guess i'll let my brother know at least I owe him that much. sad
But you owe your mother nothing
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by mamaput(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2006
As in my dad and my brothers wife?
depends on how old i am . and if am still living in my fathers house.
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by thelma2(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2006
@kinglarry
of course i owe my mum as much! it's just that I could'nt bear to break somethin like that to her. It'll break my heart to see her heart broken. that's why i'll tell my bro then we'll both figure out what to do sad after all they say 2 heads are better than 1
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by eveseh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2006
bad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by Glamourgal(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2007
aru shocked
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by bunmii(f): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
tell the whole of your family that matters i.e your mum,  brother. forgive your father and at the same time don't have anything to do with him ever again because if he can do something as vicious  as that God knows what he would do next
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by ugodaniel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2007
Have a secret talk with my father and then force him to buy me Audi TT in order to keep mi mouth shut! grin
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by Glamourgal(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2007
ugodaniel:

Have a secret talk with my father and then force him to buy me Audi TT in order to keep mi mouth shut! grin
kaiiiiii grin
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by temmyabby(f): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
witheva, i'm tellin
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by Bosdem(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
thats too much ur son's wife, I go talk o!
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by MDMD(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2007
i will really be disappointed in my dad if i caught him doing that?

the truth is that before that could happen, there must be a problem somewhere, a leak in relationship. either with my mum & dad or my bro & his wife.

Lets face it. neither of them got married to me. so they owe me nothing but to their spouse.

To my dad, i will confront him, asking him why he did that to my mum. based on whichever excuse he gives, il know wht to do. Thesame thing i will ask my brother's wife.

Furthermore, for my dad, if that was his first time, i will make him confess it to his wife, so they could talk about it. the truth still remain that they he owes my mum not me.

to my bro's wife, il make her confess to my bro. they'll sort it out.

Because, what God has joined together, let NO man put asunder!!

that's my candid opinion.
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by ssRhino: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2007
I will approach my dad, and ask him why would he do something so horrible, but wont tell my Mom nor the brother, till he refuse to stop the nonesense
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2007
Impossible if u ask me, but delving in the realm of this hypothesis i'd definitely have it out with my so-called dad. then i'd proceed to verbally dismantle my slut-in-law. then watch rather closely. noone else needs to know, at least not 4rm me.
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by stingersmi(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2007
It really goin to be a tough decision, but i will confront dad, and the woman seprately, once they realise thier offences and get thru it i will let the sleepin dog lie. if not am left with no option than let my bros and mum into it.
Thats all.
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by afrodixie: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Topic

How shocking! shocked
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by presido1: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2007
Bad Omen. They will appease(not sure of the spelling) the gods of the land otherwise the woman will turn mad.
This is as it is in my village.
Re: Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife by mellow(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2007
ugodaniel:

And maybe force your brother's wife to give you a round too.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? / Can You Give Your Kids This Hairstyle As A Punishment (pics) / How Long Should a Widower Wait Before Remarrying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.