Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Father Sleeping With Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Sleeping With Daughter (43958 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Father Sleeping With Daughter? / Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Sleeping With Daughter by gentledove(f): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2008
This is beyond me. A friend of mine (my room-mate in school) confessed to me that the dad sleeps with her every first of every month. she finds herself at home and they always have good sex. i tot she was pulling my legs but when she said the man deflowered her at the age of 4, i shivered. the mum does not know. i guess the man uses 'juju' on her.

last week, i met her very close to my office and asked her how far. she started crying, and told me that she has aborted for 5 times for her dad. she could not find any man to love again because of guilt. the mum is dead now and she is the only child.

i dont know what to tell her again. she is broken. she has attended so many churches and all to no avail. please give me your valuable piece of advice for her. she is 30 years old now.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Scarlett(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2008
Dang!
This is extremely horrible! things like this make me start swearing in German!!!!
What is wrong with some people! the girl has to have been really jazzed to go along with this
And the father, he needs to be shot!

i dont know what to say, really
im speechless right now, let me get my wits about me, i will be back
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
wow!!! this is a sad story. . .even sadder because it happens in  a country where the federal govt. won't do anything about it. she's 30 and she still lets herself get abused? the man(her own blood father) does need to get shot. . .like what da?

what she needs to do is move out of his house to a friends or she can stay in the church. . .i dnt know but this is beyond an  outrageous case. may the Lord be with her!!! pray and pray. . .

hope someone can advice her better
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by bigfather(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2008
Na wa o for some stupid and God forsaken fathers o ! undecided
The man's pennis is supposed to be chopped off totally !
THIS MUST BE REPORTED TO KOLA OLAWUYI or LABE ORUN !
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by gentledove(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
i wish i could do something but you know this is Nigeria. i have heard of cases like that on Labe orun (Late Kola Olawuyi's show) but they never came to a tangible conclusion. so pathetic. the man is about 67 years old now and still sleeps with the daughter? so disgusting. this is a vibrant, beautiful and brilliant lady who came out with a distinction - ND levels despite her predicament.

wish i could help her, i sincerely wish i could, lipsrsealed cry embarassed
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Blatant: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2008
Na you don come out with another fabulous story?

Na wa for this place o. All these stories happening in your heads should be written as novels.

Next story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by fortunes05(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
@blatant
I PRAY THIS HAPPENS TO YOU THEN YOU KNOW IT'S NO STORY !
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Blatant: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2008
fortunes05:

@blatant
I PRAY THIS HAPPENS TO YOU THEN YOU KNOW IT'S NO STORY !

It wont happen to me. Could never have

However, I'm not saying it's never happened before but this one here is just tales by moonlight
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by fortunes05(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
Ok O ! tongue
But i believe it's no story !
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by uspry1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
@poster

I cannot give you my advice what to do. Your 30 yr old school roomate is mentally not know what 'INCEST" means despite of attending many churches she went! She felt ashamed of being incestuous by her own blood father. Not even herself go seek psychological help!

Maybe her father is mu.slim where it allows incest and marry cousins. Who knows?
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by 4Him(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
this girl is 30 . . . ever since she was 18 couldnt she have left the house or is there a kind of spell that keeps dragging her back to the bed of the shrivelled bag of bones?
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Dreloaded(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
Perhaps you should take her to those "Holy Ghost fire" churches, after all prayer is all they have in Nigeria

In civilized countries that man would be in the Aids ward of Riker's Island.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by debosky(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
y'all are being harsh, if it started since 4. . .dependency could've been developed and its sometimes hard to break some of these things.

the stories are very saddening It's SHOCKING to say the least. sad
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by princeonx: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
@gentledove:

I don read two topic/post wey you start today and I no fit put head to any of them!

You sure say you no go go find better things do with your time than all these half don lies wey you call stories!
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2008
very shocking story indeed but the girl is 30 for crying out loud,she ought to be able to resist this years ago.which kain demon possess the girl and the papa sef ? angry
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by 4Him(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2008
debosky:

y'all are being harsh, if it started since 4. . .dependency could've been developed and its sometimes hard to break some of these things.

the stories are very saddening It's SHOCKING to say the least. sad

i thot seriously about that aspect but i'm just wondering . . . if she truly wanted to stop she could have. I guess she's now so used to it that unconsciously she finds herself sexually attached to her father. Very sad.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by TOYOSI20(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2008
4Him:

i thot seriously about that aspect but i'm just wondering . . . if she truly wanted to stop she could have. I guess she's now so used to it that unconsciously she finds herself sexually attached to her father. Very sad.

It really is sad,

She is 30, and it's still going on. . . , . , . . . , . .

Unless there is some form of INTERVENTION, this could go on for years to come.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by RDynamite(f): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2008
You must be kidding! The man needs a noose ASAP! angry
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by bigfather(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2008
@uspry
Abeg nor put religion matter o ! I nor dey ready to fight o ! undecided
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2008
It's a good step she was able to reveal this ongoing wickedness to you, some people would rather die with such secrets. Does she have any reasonable person like a mentor or counsellor she can meet and discuss her predicament with? The father would probably deny it if confronted, so a scenerio would have to be staged inorder to catch him red handed. If your friend wants to move on with her life, she has to deal with this situation. This is the time to take back her life from the clutches of that mad man angry.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2008
R-Dynamite:

You must be kidding! The man needs a noose ASAP! angry
hush,babe, violence is not the cure for violence. . . but in this case we can make an exception. . .the guy needs to be burned down angry
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2008
this story na lie
at thirty na juju her papa use tie am down
tales by moonlight
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 04, 2008
bennygee:

this story na lie
at thirty na juju her papa use tie am down
tales by moonlight

maybe, maybe not. . .but there have been cases like this drawn up and if you watch TRU TV (crime TV) , you'll know that stories like this can be reality. . .yes, the shows on that channel is real and the cases are real
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by TheSly: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2008

hush,babe, violence is not the cure for violence. . . . . . angry

the guy needs to be burned down

hmnnnnnnnnn!! undecided
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

hmnnnnnnnnn!! undecided
read my post carefully. . .i said we can make an EXCEPTION for this situation
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by TheSly: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2008
Opps. . .
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by 4Him(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2008
morenike09:

maybe, maybe not. . .but there have been cases like this drawn up and if you watch TRU TV (crime TV) , you'll know that stories like this can be reality. . .yes, the shows on that channel is real and the cases are real

hahahahaha. stop watching too much Tv young woman.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

hahahahaha. stop watching too much Tv young woman.
TV. . is anothter word for "Herald of our times". . .it gives us information and educates us, it ialso teaches us. . . but yet you're right, too much TV is not good. . .but its great cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by RDynamite(f): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2008
morenike09:

hush,babe, violence is not the cure for violence. . . but in this case we can make an exception. . .the guy needs to be burned down angry

Hush? undecided Calm down o
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 04, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Hush? undecided Calm down o
meeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwww!!!! sheath the claws. . . .no need to shred anyone here , was agreeing with your point anyways
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by creamdream: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2008
oops!!
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter by smile4kenn(m): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2008
I dont believe this story.

Its a Big Lie,

Nothing like juju there and this cant happen.

Taaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.