Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture (1162 Views)

Baby North West Stunts In A $1450 YSL Purse / Picture Of Baby North West / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by robedu: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
For the Kris Jenner Show finale, Kris sits down for an exclusive one-on-one interview with Kanye West in a very revealing and intimate conversation and opens up about his love affair with Kris' daughter, Kim, their brand new baby girl, living in Kris' home, his relationship with the press and love for the Kardashian clan.

Did you know that Kanye lives in his mother in-law house?
Fell in love with Kim at first sight? and have even photoshop himself on Kardashian Christmas card?

Baby North picture has also been revealed - tune in www.twotv.net

Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by robedu: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kanye is funny, he said - 'I just dreamed about being next to her. I keep saying it... I don't want to start jumping up and down on the couch or anything...' he said, to which Kris excitedly responded: 'Oh please! That would be so fabulous!'
Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by blesseffy: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
WAah..... i just watched - Cracking jokes: Kanye joked that he was so keen to date Kim that he considered switching careers to become a sports star after she had dated Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries. tune in guys lol www.twotv.net
Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by robedu: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is the baby North

Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by Saraben(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
OKAY I HAV SEEN HER

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by robedu: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok, tune in to watch the show, it's interesting www.twotv.net
Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by dplomaticVal: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
witty conversation indeed
Re: EXCLUSIVE - Kanye West Interview With Mother In-law, Reveals Baby North Picture by robedu: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2013
lovely interview - thanks to www.twotv.net

(1) (Reply)

"Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity" - Venita Speaks! / Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood?[video] / Video: How Fast And Furious Star, Peter Walker Died In The Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.