Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Chelsea Fc Has Just Completed The Signing Of Brazilian Forward Willian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fc Has Just Completed The Signing Of Brazilian Forward Willian (889 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc Has Just Completed The Signing Of Brazilian Forward Willian by Iwuohacasmir: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Chelsea fc has just completed the signing of brazian forward from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala for a fee thought to be in the region of £25.5m.
The 25-year-old, who was poised to join Tottenham until Chelsea intervened last week, has been granted a work permit and has signed a five-year contract and will wear the number 22 shirt
"I'm very happy to be here," Willian told the club's website. "It's been a dream of mine to come and play here.
"Chelsea are one of the best clubs in the world, and now I'm going to play for one of the best managers in the world, so I'm very happy and looking forward to it."
Willian had initially held talks with Liverpool over a move to the Premier League after Anzhi's owner, Suleyman Kerimov, decided to slash the club's wage bill.
However, he then looked to have chosen Spurs over a move to Merseyside and flew into London for talks and a medical.
But it then emerged late last week that Chelsea had hijacked the deal and that Willian was bound for Stamford Bridge - and not White Hart Lane
Visit http://supagoal..com/ for more sport news

Re: Chelsea Fc Has Just Completed The Signing Of Brazilian Forward Willian by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
If you like sign Rooney and Neymar join.
Premier League title is Manchester United's birth rite.
Re: Chelsea Fc Has Just Completed The Signing Of Brazilian Forward Willian by bunku(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
If you like sign Rooney and Neymar join.
Premier League title is Manchester United's birth rite. You are just talking trash.watch out and see.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Visits Super Eagles In Addis / Top 10 Football Players' Rivalry Of All Time! / See This Big Lie On Goal.com, See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.