Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... (1554 Views)

This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Debuchy Completes Arsenal Medical Ahead Of £8m Move / Arsenal Signs Debuchy...sanchez And Bender Joining To Form A Winning Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Adeyeancah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Arsenal complete Mathieu Debuchy signing
France international Mathieu Debuchy has
joined Arsenal Football Club on a long-term
contract for an undisclosed fee.
The 28-year-old right back has just returned from
the World Cup in Brazil, where he helped France
reach
the quarter-finals.

Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Adeyeancah(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Welcome to the best club in England....by the way,first to comment. Abi?
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by derrick333(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adeyeancah: Welcome to the best club in England....by the way,first to comment. Abi?
Asthma ,sori asna don sign again!! U welcom dorobucci, oh sori debauchy grin
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Koolmexxi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
First DoroSanchez, now Dorobuchy... Nxt is DoroSami...
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by calobinna(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
this year's league is ours
#upgunnerz
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Welcome Debuchy2... Hope you've a better Arsenal career than Bacary Sagna i.e a trophy-laden one.

Btw Arsene's signings this season is making total sense.. #COYG

here's another Good news 2 savour Obayaya

1 Like

Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebullientV: Welcome Debuchy2... Hope you've a better Arsenal career than Bacary Sagna i.e a trophy-laden one.

Btw Arsene's signings this season is making total sense.. #COYG

here's another Good news 2 savour Obayaya

Saw the news earlier this evening on ESPN FC.

the boss really means business!!!

Up next ospina and khedira
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

Hian grin
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

iffa hear
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wenger keep signing johr, haters can not believe Arsenal will sign players until they keep seeing them in Arsenal jersey.
Their clubs kept signing but it's always " if I hear" when it comes Arsenal signing players...
Welcome to emirate stadium Mathieu Debuchy.
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
olubukato:

Hian grin

Jealousy? tongue

Ospina is almost a done deal. grin

Khedira's agent started singing on funny hymn this morning. But reports suggests it's just personal terms that's delaying the deal.
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: iffa hear

You'll hear soon!!!

And you'll hear it very loud and clear tongue
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

Jealousy? tongue

Ospina is almost a done deal. grin

Khedira's agent started singing on funny hymn this morning. But reports suggests it's just personal terms that's delaying the deal.

Who be Ospina? U don forget sey i be Arsenal man..
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

You'll hear soon!!!

And you'll hear it very loud and clear tongue
my ears are wide open too tongue
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

That Khedira's ish is beginning to look suspect...

I don't think we've a chance if chelsea really want 2 hijack our deal 4 him.. They'd be able 2 offer a more ridiculous salary than us..

Well if his deal fails 2 pull thru, I'd be pleased 2 see his compatriot, Lars 'bending' Bender
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
olubukato:

That Colombia goalie...

The guy should be able to serve as an adequate back up/competitor 2 Sczcesny....
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebullientV: That Colombia goalie...

The guy should be able to serve as an adequate back up/competitor 2 Sczcesny....

Alright.. Make i check am out..

1 Like

Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebullientV: That Khedira's ish is beginning to look suspect...

I don't think we've a chance if chelsea really want 2 hijack our deal 4 him.. They'd be able 2 offer a more ridiculous salary than us..

Well if his deal fails 2 pull thru, I'd be pleased 2 see his compatriot, Lars 'bending' Bender

I don't think khedira will wanna play for mourinho again despite the fact that mourinho favoured him at Madrid.

Per, Ozil and podolski will be able to convince him to come to emirates. I'm optimistic though.

I just hope we don't waste much time on him and end up not getting him.

Lars bender is a good libero too
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
olubukato:

Ospina is Columbia goalie!!!

Don't mind me jare!!! I forgot you are a gunner
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: my ears are wide open too tongue

you'll go deaf soon
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

I don't think khedira will wanna play for mourinho again despite the fact that mourinho favoured him at Madrid.

Per, Ozil and podolski will be able to convince him to come to emirates. I'm optimistic though.

or we get Song back tongue
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
olubukato:

or we get Song back tongue

The boss will be very reluctant to do that!!!

There's something about him not always buying back his former players.

He only takes them back for free grin
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

you'll go deaf soon
stop strong talk o
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by egbaguy: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
if una like,sign messi,c ronaldo,ibra,falcao,pele,maradona...........ur position nah 4th for epl and second round for ucl. Yeye team
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

The boss will be very reluctant to do that!!!

There's something about him not always buying back his former players.

He only takes them back for free grin
precisely!
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
egbaguy: if una like,sign messi,c ronaldo,ibra,falcao,pele,maradona...........ur position nah 4th for epl and second round for ucl. Yeye team
which club you dey fan?
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: precisely!

I love that man aswear
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

I love that man aswear
not only you.

Him be football prophet.
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

Me i go just dey wait, knowing anybody we sign in dat midfield will only improve uus vastly..

Good thing 4 you, Remy's deal is off..
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by bigwallace(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
I hope we sign khedira,he is gona add alot of steel nd grit to our midfield.i bliv wenger can pull this through,fo debuchy,i think he is a gud addition to d arsenal tean alot of xperience he is got.wenger on point
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebullientV: Me i go just dey wait, knowing anybody we sign in dat midfield will only improve uus vastly..

Good thing 4 you, Remy's deal is off..

I'm very happy remy isn't coming!!!

I hope the boss concludes his business before end of July
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Koolmexxi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebullientV: That Khedira's ish is beginning to look suspect...
I think Khedira's agent is only trying to get more suitors for his player and start off a bidding war, dat way his price goes up. Anyway any of Khedira, Bender or schneiderlin will do though in my opinion I think schneiderlin will do jus fine and is still quite young and considering also he's tested and got d experience needed in d EPL. Remy would b a gud buy for us considering he can b a much improved alternative to Giroud upfront on his own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Having Problem Funding My Bet9ja Online Account / Photo Revealed Costa Scratches Arsenal's Gabriel Paulister / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.