Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter (8320 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by deolascope: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Now that’s what we call a match!

Not only do they have similar bright smiles, they are both rocking the same type of hooded sweater in similar shades of grey.

The distinguished and highly successful businessman, Dr. Mohammed Indimi was spotted rocking a similar type of hooded sweater with his daughter Eman Indimi. They look like they are having a relaxed time at home.

And just in case you’ve been living under a rock and you probably don’t know who Dr. Indimi is, he is this the sole Founder and Chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, Limited. He is an astute business man with a notable presence in the international business arena who has been listed as one of the 40 richest men in Africa by renowned business publication – Forbes.

We soooo love the bond we’re seeing between father and daughter.
http://www.maktoubplus.com/forbes-billionaire-mohammed-indimi-daughter-eman-rock-hood/

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by nerodenero: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
They are both rocking the same type of hooded sweater in similar shades of grey.
It seems they are feeling cold in their own house.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by dplomaticVal: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ωice companions. she's more than a daughter to him - she's his sister cum close pal
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by 3ace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hooded sweater in the house? Maybe na Yankee dem wey. Those hooded sweaters make them look like astronauts.
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by infobiz9ja(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fine girl tripping tinz.
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by pomporiking: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
When did father and daughter bonding become news undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oil thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Parasites
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Thugnificent(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Indomie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by switdil(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Now I miss my dad the more
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
switdil: Now I miss my dad the more

Sorry to hear that.
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by tellwisdom: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
switdil: Now I miss my dad the more

Does he have money?? sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2013
tellwisdom:

Does he have money?? sad

Lol. Like seriously. . . dude, you give the most ridiculous responses on this forum.
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by GeneralJ(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2013
thief thief tinz

end time tinz
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by agberoboy(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2013
wetin consign agbero wit billionaire ?
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 29, 2013
pompori king: When did father and daughter bonding become news undecided
i tire o
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter by Popowaa: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2013
nothing will make me comment. angry

(1) (Reply)

"Pero's Boobs" Trends On Social Media After Annie, Pero & 2Baba's Reconciliation / Moment A Pretty Curvy Bridesmaid Fell On Stage Doing Legwork / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.