Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 (1060 Views)

MANSARD Life Savings / Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 / I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Titusolufemi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
After enduring so many days of hunger,i was able to get hold of #60,000 from being a factory worker.i need to boost my financial life and i need help on how to do so with just #60,000 so i can earn extra money plus my allowee.i dont want to live a wretched life.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by victoriajoshua: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Having 60k to start is not bad, this method of making money is still available. I started my restaurant business with less than N4,000 by visiting any church that was organising crusade or 3 to 4 days programme, i cook under a canopy with just 4 chairs and 1table. But today i hav chain of restaurants.

Visit night club around your area, obrerve what they need/buy most, get a selling sport and start a business there. Only lazy people take sleep so important, not my type of person .

If you are really serious about increasing that money try the above ideas or you can buy and sell water proof all types, or buy 10 gallon of red oil at N5,000 each and supply it in smaller gallon to restaurant owners from your house. You can join smart business fellowship to learn business.

Just start sometin, I wish you success,

victoria joshua
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by amtheone(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Titusolufemi: After enduring so many days of hunger,i was able to get hold of #60,000 from being a factory worker.i need to boost my financial life and i need help on how to do so with just #60,000 so i can earn extra money plus my allowee.i dont want to live a wretched life.

Where do you live. I have a product that u can buy and resell and make almost 100% of ur capital within days or weeks. If u are interested I will send u free sample so that u can know exactly what am talking about if u are outside Lagos. U can reach me on 08061352480
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Titusolufemi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
I will apprc8 it if i knw more abt d product and d level of demand.i stays in sango ota
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Titusolufemi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
victoriajoshua: Having 60k to start is not bad, this method of making money is still available. I started my restaurant business with less than N4,000 by visiting any church that was organising crusade or 3 to 4 days programme, i cook under a canopy with just 4 chairs and 1table. But today i hav chain of restaurants.

Visit night club around your area, obrerve what they need/buy most, get a selling sport and start a business there. Only lazy people take sleep so important, not my type of person .

If you are really serious about increasing that money try the above ideas or you can buy and sell water proof all types, or buy 10 gallon of red oil at N5,000 each and supply it in smaller gallon to restaurant owners from your house. You can join smart business fellowship to learn business.

victoria joshua
tanx for ur advice sir.i will like to learn more frm u
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Titusolufemi: After enduring so many days of hunger,i was able to get hold of #60,000 from being a factory worker.i need to boost my financial life and i need help on how to do so with just #60,000 so i can earn extra money plus my allowee.i dont want to live a wretched life.
Why don't u venture into mini importation?
i bet u, u will live ur life in a grand-style.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by anienge001: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2013
victoriajoshua: Having 60k to start is not bad, this method of making money is still available. I started my restaurant business with less than N4,000 by visiting any church that was organising crusade or 3 to 4 days programme, i cook under a canopy with just 4 chairs and 1table. But today i hav chain of restaurants.

victoria joshua

@OP, take a 2nd look at this suggestion.
Put differently, find the need of the people and try to meet it, no matter how small.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by amtheone(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Titusolufemi: I will apprc8 it if i knw more abt d product and d level of demand.i stays in sango ota

It is air freshener that is used in the car, office and home. Because of the quality and packaging the demand is on the increase. It contains 20pcs in a pack. U can retail them or distribute to shops and stores and boys that sells at hold-up and those that hawk at ur discretion. But to make almost 100% profit am talking about is when u retail them. A carton contains 50packets, that is 1000pcs.

There was a guy like you in Kogi State that came across it on this platform and contact me. Today he has something to say positively.

If u are interested call me.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Titusolufemi(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2013
Tonjeola1:

pls cn i knw more.i nid guidlines and help pls put me tru
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by phantomicon(f): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Tonjeola1:
If u reside in lagos, can u guide me hand to hand on how to go about it? I'm very much interested. Send me ur num to thronsylva@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2013
phantom icon: If u reside in lagos, can u guide me hand to hand on how to go about it? I'm very much interested. Send me ur num to thronsylva@gmail.com
u ve a mail

(1) (Reply)

A Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar / Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu To Give 10,000 African Entrepreneurs $100m / Best Alternative To Google Adsense..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.