Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods (1576 Views)

Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 / Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 / Ecobank, So Much Charges On A Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by enozy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
i am a graduate of accounting (distinction) one of the batch A corp members that just concluded service on the 14th of feb. I have #50,000 to invest..please i need a reputable businessman or woman that can supply me with goods to resell in my area. Am ready to present my cerficates as collatral just to create the trust. Am energetic, hardwork, active, vibrant and willing to succeed in life.contact me: enochchineme@yahoo.com please reasonable reponse will be appreciated thanks
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by naijacutee(f): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi there,

What sort of goods are you looking to buy and where are you based?
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by enozy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
@naijacutee. I base in Edo state It depends on the type of goods you have to offer. Though i will like goods that can sell in higer institutions. And also goods for the low and medium class. Thanks
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by RichLizzy: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
You can travel to Onitsha or Lagos and buy cloths to sell for students in school. But avoid credit as much as you can.
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by neksummi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=Rich Lizzy]You can travel to Onitsha or Lagos and buy cloths to sell for students in school. [b]But avoid credit as much as you can.[/[/b]quote]

Good advice there. Avoid debt as much while starting off.
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by flickyas(f): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2013
rather than buying and selling cloths in campus. I can suggest what you can do and also help u out with links if u agree to lend me the 50k for 3 weeks i will give u back 100k and show u the link
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by enozy(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2013
@rich lizzy, neksummi, flickyas thanks for your post...please keep it coming
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by boladex1: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2013
flickyas: rather than buying and selling cloths in campus. I can suggest what you can do and also help u out with links if u agree to lend me the 50k for 3 weeks i will give u back 100k and show u the link

What is these, the Op said he want to start business not be a money lender. if you are so sure of doubling your money in 3weeks look for money lender in your
area.

OP, first do a market research in your area and determine there needs before you buy anything
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by nacsol: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2013
flickyas: rather than buying and selling cloths in campus. I can suggest what you can do and also help u out with links if u agree to lend me the 50k for 3 weeks i will give u back 100k and show u the link
ur suggestion is good to yourself, but too bad for us here.
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by nacsol: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2013
@poster, do you like to invest in a sport betting business? it is a business in vogue now among the sport lovers in nigeria. if your answer is yes, all you need to do is to rent a shop and I will set you up as a Sub-Agent with an agreement. then return flows
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by Ogetogeo(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2013
@Op. I want to believe you can start a mini importation business with that amount, check for a thread on that on this section. I suggest you start from the season one, read through, you need enough patience to go through all the pages but you will be glad you did, I believe you are a smart young man and with ur discipline you can do it.

Make sure you know what is really in demand in your location, do a market survey and compare prices before you import anything.

Please and please, dont go into sport betting if you dont know the terrain very well cus u can get ur fingers burnt just like in forex.

Also avoid that person that wants ur money as loan, his/her post history is all about loans, again, avoid debts as much as you can.

Wish you all the best and God's grace.
Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by lordaustin(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
enozy: i am a graduate of accounting (distinction) one of the batch A corp members that just concluded service on the 14th of feb. I have #50,000 to invest..please i need a reputable businessman or woman that can supply me with goods to resell in my area. Am ready to present my cerficates as collatral just to create the trust. Am energetic, hardwork, active, vibrant and willing to succeed in life.contact me: enochchineme@yahoo.com please reasonable reponse will be appreciated thanks

I CAN SUPPLY YOU THIS TO SELL FOR SOME GOOD PROFIT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE CAN TALK

Re: I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods by victoriajoshua: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Having 60k to start is not bad, this method ofmaking money is still available. I started my restaurant business with less than N4,000 by visiting any church that was organising crusade or 3 to 4 daysprogramme, i cook under a canopy with just 4 chairs and 1table. But today i hav chain of restaurants.
Visit night club around your area, obrerve what they need/buy most, get a selling sport and start a business there. Only lazy people take sleep so important, not my type of person .
If you are really serious about increasing that money try the above ideas oryou can buy and sell water proof all types, or buy 10 gallon of redoil at N5,000 each and supply it in smaller gallon to restaurant owners from your house. You can join smart business fellowship to learn business.
Just start sometin, I wish you success,
victoria joshua

(1) (Reply)

Selling Of Dvd Films/movies, How Lucrative? / Order your fresh and exotic vegetables and fruits here. (pics) / How Can I Get A Ussd Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.