Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! (682 Views)

Should John Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea?what Your Opinion. / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. / I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! by zynzyn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have always been a Jose Mourinho fan as well as a Chelsea fan, so I should be killing a cow now that the Special one has returned home.

But I simply don’t understand why any coach would want to sell his team’s best player.

Even if Juan Mata stays, his commitment to Chelsea, may never be as high as we have seen. If I am wrong, he must truly be a spectacular professional.

This scenario continues a trend at Chelsea, not seen with Man U, of disrespecting their best players. They did it to Arjen Robben and Didier Drogba, and they have suffered for it!

It is time to begin to criticize Mou. He is said to be the cause of the frosty relationship he had with Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid. He wasn’t encouraging to Ronaldo at all. Who knows whether it cost him a UCL trophy at Real?

It seems Mourinho suffers from an arrogant over belief in his tactics, not wanting to respect the truism that players’ talents also make a difference!! sad

If his problem with Mata is the wingers lack of defensive discipline, I think old dogs can learn new tricks and Mata is not that old.

Manchester United showed more respect, all factors considered, to Rooney, always emphasizing that they had no intention to sell him. Mourinho’s Chelsea have done the opposite with Mata, making the subject of all manner of bids from all manner of clubs that can’t believe their luck that such a player can be available.

I don’t think Mata’s teammates are happy about it either! They would be bewildered by Chelsea’s treatment of a player who was emerging as a leader and seemed capable of eclipsing Gianfranco Zola’s brilliant record at Chelsea. Their confusion and disagreement may however not become evident until [and if ] Chelsea start losing matches. Hopefully, Juan Mata will still be around by then. But I fear so much that his plans have dramatically changed now and it won’t take more than 2 seasons before he makes a big move to a team that knows his worth.

Chelsea’s current crop of promising young players may also not be feeling as secure as they should even when they give their best.

What do you think Mata will be thinking right now?
Re: Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! by zynzyn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! by Swiftboy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Relax bro! MATA's in Mou's plan...dont worry the season's just starting plus Juan is not fully fit.Remember he played against Aston Villa but not in full form.Truth is its Jose that knows what goes down on the training ground. I love Mata too, so lets be patience.
Re: Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Swiftboy: Relax bro! MATA's in Mou's plan...dont worry the season's just starting plus Juan is not fully fit.Remember he played against Aston Villa but not in full form.Truth is its Jose that knows what goes down on the training ground. I love Mata too, so lets be patience.
well said.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! by mooregan(m): 5:49am On Aug 29, 2013
@ Op
I've never seen a Chelsea Fan so sincere and talking without sentiment. Thumps up bro!

(1) (Reply)

Flamingo Qualifies For World Cup / Watching Football Matches In Public Viewing Centres Or Your House? / A Short Summary Of Chelsea Vs Man City Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.