Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married (11223 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 2:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Super star actress Genevieve Nnaji was not always a lesbian. In fact, she has a baby girl Theodora Chimebuka Nnaji to show for her sojourn with a man when she was barely 18 years. But that is all long ago, the new Genevieve is a hardcore closet lesbian Davidchuks blog can authoritatively reveal! We cannot say whether it was because of her not very palatable experience with men or just to follow the current trend among upscale young ladies in Nigeria. From our investigation, Genevieve started active noticeable lesbian practices from 2006. It will be recalled that the alleged father of her baby one Dotun Oladipo Alias Acura has come out around that period to state vehemently that he will not accept Genevieve’s accusation that he was the father of the baby until a DNA paternity test is carried out. The test was not carried out and the moral and financial burden of raising beautiful Chimebuka rested squarely on poor Genevieve. No doubt the burden may have been too much and maybe generated a psychological complex and hatred for men. We are not judging her but her challenges appear to have led her to seek comfort in the arms of women and probably started loving it. Read the shocking story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/shocking-genevieve-nnaji-lesbian.html
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by crowntoro(f): 2:23am On Aug 29, 2013
ok. We don hear... Wait a minute, first to comment*dancing alingo*
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by VickieZion(f): 2:37am On Aug 29, 2013
sorry .bt dat didnt affect d price of garri in anyway.BTW wats ur proof
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 2:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Vickie Zion: sorry .bt dat didnt affect d price of garri in anyway.BTW wats ur proof
Like I say in all our posts. We stand by the story and while we protect our sources we are ready and prepared to met any one who is in doubt anywhere anytime with facts. Thanks
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by VickieZion(f): 2:45am On Aug 29, 2013
OMG! 2nd to comment.
isnt dat 1daful??
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 2:55am On Aug 29, 2013
OP

I don't believe your story... Infact, U must be a professional lier.

Genevieve is going to sue your sorry asss very soon.. Watch out.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: OP

I don't believe your story... Infact, U must be a professional lier.

Genevieve is going to sue your sorry asss very soon.. Watch out.
It will be my pleasure. We await her to sue If she can! We love her but information is our business and facts don't lie!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 29, 2013
Stup.ID A,S.S story, you are using your own blog as source and expected the people you are telling your baseless story to accept without formal disclosure from her, Lesbians now adays are not shy of what they do,..so MR get your facts right before u get yourself into trouble just because u lack stories to promote your blog

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk: Stup.ID A,S.S story, you are using your own blog as source and expected the people you are telling your baseless story to accept without formal disclosure from her, Lesbians now adays are not shy of what they do,..so MR get your facts right before u get yourself into trouble just because u lack stories to promote your blog
What I wont countenance is stupid ass people who will not appreciate good investigative work. I don't do copy and past blogging bro!When I did a story on President Jonathan's children, why didnt they come after me if they could disprove it? Like I said ealier Genevieve continues to have my love and respect but information is our business. And pray tell me which Nigerian actress has the balls to come out openly in our hostile environment to gays? Please respect what I do or shut up!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 29, 2013
So every celebrity in naija is either gay or a lesbian. Where are heading to now?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 3:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Greensaint: So every celebrity in naija is either gay or a lesbian. Where are heading to now?
We are not against Gays or lesbians. We present our news as it is! And if you must know many of our female mature single actresses are closet lesbians. And yes I said it! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by repogirl(f): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2013
She should sue this over ambitious blogger with libel, slander and defamation of character. Did she tell him she was a lesbi'an?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2013
repogirl: She should sue this over ambitious blogger with libel, slander and defamation of character. Did she tell him she was a lesbi'an?
She dosen't need to say it. It is an open secret to those who know.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by linda20: 5:13am On Aug 29, 2013
repogirl: She should sue this over ambitious blogger with libel, slander and defamation of character. Did she tell him she was a lesbi'an?
Some of you need to step back and let the blogger be. For all we know, the story could be true. I for one won't hold any brief for some of these actresses though my suspicion is more on Tonto Dike. That girl is not afraid to do shit!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: She dosen't need to say it. It is an open secret to those who know.

How is it a secret when you already know...? OMG what kinda human are these so called bloggers..? you sure need to teach yourself how to respect peoples life and not force things that aint happening or they didnt accept, somehow it is Tarnishing their image in public...i guess you will be happy if someone makes up a story and call a member of your family a slut when you know so well they aint even got time for such.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by linda20: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

See, you aint even got what it takes to be a professional, few minutes ago u were ranting about standing on your ground about her being a Les, and right here you are diverting the story from your information being true, to me having a crush on her...You surely are a piece of sh..it and a big joke, stu..pid a..ss MOFO, try to publish something more Interesting rather than being a clueless fellow who doesnt even have a good comprehensive ability, so far as she hasnt made any press statement about being a LEZ then you freaking have no such right to label her a Lez in public, Lez and Gays aint shy of their sex-life anymore for your information.
Do you have any previous beef with the blogger? If you dont have anything meaningful to say then leave his thread for him. Some of you just thrive on negativity. Do you have facts to disprove him? I am outta here you make me sick!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by kreamidiva(f): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2013
I've heard this gist a long long time ago. Aint surprised at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

get your slutty A..ss outta here for all i care, dont label someone who they are not...do unto others what you want to be done unto you.
Is is clear you are fixated with asses! This is the last response I will give to you. Let me talk to more reasonable people! The story is a challenge to her. We did our investigations. If she dares let her disprove and we will respond accordingly. Information is my business.People like you take Panadol for another person's headache. I have told you earlier and I say it again.There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We stand by the story.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Is is clear you are fixated with asses! This is the last response I will give to you. Let me talk to more reasonable people! The story is a challenge to her. We did our investigations. If she dares let her disprove and we will respond accordingly. Information is my business.People like you take Panadol for another person's headache. I have told you earlier and I say it again.There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We stand by the story.

See how you create multiple account on NL just to promote your lies...clearly another reason why you shouldnt be taken seriously, I will make sure you get banned

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Is is clear you are fixated with asses! This is the last response I will give to you. Let me talk to more reasonable people! The story is a challenge to her. We did our investigations. If she dares let her disprove and we will respond accordingly. Information is my business.People like you take Panadol for another person's headache. I have told you earlier and I say it again.There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We stand by the story.

How can you call it a challenge when you were so sure she was a Lez, now it's a challenge because you want to hear from her, will you tell a Judge at a law court that your accusation was a challenge just for her to tell you the truth..?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gboliwe: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

man shut your stu.pid as..s up, you call hiding behind a computer presenting information when your mates are on the street getting better information reliably, You are not even close to being a Journalist or whatsoever...get on the national journal or something better if you got balls and publish this piss of sh..it and see if you will get locked up for real or not, Ya'all bloggers think presenting stup..pid as..s story is gonna provide you ends meet with your fake a.s.s stories...i have seen better than this sh..it ya'll put up on here everyday that are probably full of lies and prejudice...jst to get traffic to your shithole you call a
hahaha! You got it jare. The blogger said he did a story on GEJ's kids and they didnt respond. Why would they respond when they never knew ur blog existed? Why would G.N respond to your lesbian accusation when she is so unawaret of both your existence and that of your blog? Stop feeling important OP, go get a life, a real life

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by repogirl(f): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2013
But you know all you've said so far is hear say, third party allegations and all. Nothing concrete, I really do hope she doesn't serve you papers.

being disappointed by men in previous relationships isn't enough to turn lesb'ian.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2013
repogirl: But you know all you've said so far is hear say, third party allegations and all. Nothing concrete, I really do hope she doesn't serve you papers.

being disappointed by men in previous relationships isn't enough to turn lesb'ian.
With due respect, what we did were more than third party hear says. We did interviews and saw pictures. What we gathered was more than enough to back up the story and will definitely stand in a court of law if need be. Other bloggers probably have some information on that but are not bold enough to publish it or do not have as much resources as we have. We are bold and note we will not do any story without enough evidence especially when the story bother in lifestyle.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
hahaha! You got it jare. The blogger said he did a story on GEJ's kids and they didnt respond. Why would they respond when they never knew ur blog existed? Why would G.N respond to your lesbian accusation when she is so unawaret of both your existence and that of your blog? Stop feeling important OP, go get a life, a real life
Hey! He raised a question of credibility and I made it clear we are not afraid of confronting anybody with the facts. I REPEAT. IT IS NOT HEAR SAY!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Look what i found, the height they have to go just to get Traffic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2013
All this TMZ wannabes
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: With due respect, what we did were more than third party hear says. We did interviews and saw pictures. What we gathered was more than enough to back up the story and will definitely stand in a court of law if need be. Other bloggers probably have some information on that but are not bold enough to publish it or do not have as much resources as we have. We are bold and note we will not do any story without enough evidence especially when the story bother in lifestyle.

You must really be a poor fellow...you got evidence, and more interesting facts, put it up here and cover your shameless lifestyle
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2013
kreami diva: I've heard this gist a long long time ago. Aint surprised at all. lipsrsealed
My dear, we can confirm it to you. it is real! Our dear Genny is in a committed lesbian relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) / Woman Stripped Naked And Sexually Abused For Stealing A Phone (shocking Photo) / SHOCKING!!!SEE What Happens In Underground Night Parties In Nairobi [+18 PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.