Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother (10620 Views)

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by ebukauzo: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Gen. Buhari's administration executed Bartholomew Owoh alongside two other young
for an offence which was not meant to carry a death penalty.

Bartholomew Owoh is the elder brother of popular comic Nollywood actor, Nkem
Owoh popularly known as Osuofia.

According to a reliable source close to Nkem Owoh who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Thursday on the condition of anonymity,Nkem Owoh and the rest of his family are still angry with Gen. Buhari for unlawfully killing the three young men, especially their brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh.

The source said:

"Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew Owoh(26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly executed by Buhari for a crime that did not carry the
death penalty at the time of the offence."

Before Buhari came into power,the three young men were arrested for drug trafficking.However they were executed when Buhari promulgated a decree stipulating death penalty for anyone caught doing drug trafficking.Owoh's family said the law was not part of the constitution when the three men committed the fence.However Gen. Buhari ordered the execution of the trio by a firing squad when he came into power.

Speaking further,the source said:

“Nkem Owoh and his family are so distraught with Buhari for killing their brother at the young
age of 26. Every time he sees Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even
believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-election as President”

Source: http:///00Cv

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by MizMyColi(f): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2015
and he kept mum about it until barely three weeks to general elections.

Touche! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by wise7(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2015
the next campaign tool for pdp...apc will be lyk that was in d military regim lets put the past behind us,we're in democracy now
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by otipoju(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2015
If your brother had not involved in drug trafficking would he have been punished?

Was he innocent of the charges?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm Buhari your past is nothing to write home about.

And some paid ediots will call here and be shouting change. What kind of change are talking about because the last time I checked change is like a two side coin

Nigerians Vote Wisely.. Don't be fooled by a Blood Tasty Vampire

12 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by olatomiwa(f): 6:02am On Jan 30, 2015
You need to understand the state that Nigeria was at that time. Massive stealing was strange to us, drugs was just getting quite popular amongst our youth, indiscipline was like a disease that had just started creeping into our culture. The mandate that Idiagbon and Buhari had was to stop all those anomaly. Believe me, they did. They way they went about it might have been hash but those 3 guys served as deterrent. People ran away from drugs until their regime was toppled.
Moreover, please ask your parents, grandparents if they will repeat some of the decisions they took in their youth? They won't. Times have changed. People have changed. Let us leave sentiments out of our decisions. We cannot afford to waste 4 more years. These set of people ruling us do not stand for anything upright. If we vote them in again, then we deserve whatever we get in the next 4 years.

Change!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Danhumprey: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2015
I understand the loss of a love one/family relative for one reason or the other. But come on,we can't keep carrying the past. Let bygone be bygone.

Bia Osofia,how much them desperate PDP goon don pay you,to bring this grudge up?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Iamoilprince(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Sai GEJ!!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by derrick333(m): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2015
But dis nt d 1st tym buhari is contesting NA? Sowi owoh ,dats military regime N ur broda was guilty as charged

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by dkronicle(m): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Since its alongside drugs, am not supporting osuofia,

7 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by elantraceey(f): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
and he kept mum about it until barely three weeks to general elections.

Touche! undecided

kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by huptin(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2015
So Nkem Owoh and his family members are not ashamed that their brother was a drug baron? Hmmm.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by fattybombom: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a vampire, blood sucker and cold blooded baboon. I am sure if a Northerner was among them the execution wouldn't have taken place. Check the number of people he killed, and tell me the number of Northerners that were victims? Or are all Northers saints by then? And some fools here will be shouting "change". He didn't change when he was at his youthful age. It's now that he is 73yrs that he will change.

11 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2015
I will vote for this man who many has been saying killed criminals and corrupt people

Nigeria need him at this critical time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by olas24u(f): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2015
fattybombom:
Buhari is a vampire, blood sucker and cold blooded baboon. I am sure if a Northerner was among them the execution wouldn't have taken place. Check the number of people he killed, and tell me the number of Northerners that were victims? Or are all Northers saints by then? And some fools here will be shouting "change". He didn't change when he was at his youthful age. It's now that he is 73yrs that he will change.

so it is good to steal?Good to inflate contracts?Trafficking of drugs is normal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by morhsuud22(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2015
jail term would have been preferable

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by hyfr(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2015
That's why we have decided we will hang him for forgery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by gift01: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Are they after a formal apology or what?
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by ionsman: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Nkem owoh, tori don wowoh.
Buhari is the next president.The earlier you start comprehending that fact,the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by maestroferddi: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
So that Bartholomew Owoh was Osofia's elder brother. Eeyah!

Buhari past is so sordid that seeing him brings back the sad memories of the dark days of military dictatorship.

I am watching to see how Nigerian would elect to move backwards instead of going forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by nigerianvenom(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2015
otipoju:
If your brother had not involved in drug trafficking would he have been punished?

Was he innocent of the charges?

"saint" otipoju,tell us u haven't committed crimes worth bin killed before.
meanwhile how did u know they were guilty without d law court?

7 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by oluspencer(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Nkem abi Osoufia, your broda was a drug barron, those bright future that were ruin by drugs won't forgive ur bro. I'm so glad that our next president has a good record of punishing offenders and that's what Nigeria need.
I'm sure some of you're relative were killed in Malaysia, Arab while some are in jail in Eastern and u still travel there for bizness. Afterall the Jews killed our lord JESUS and we still travel to jerusalem. So NKEM; BUHARI Didn't kill your broda he killed a drug barron.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Mzgracie(f): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
and he kept mute about it until barely three weeks to general elections.

Touche! undecided

Sweetie...

Goood morrniiiing....

My husbands nko? Sorry, the network was very bad then
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by oluspencer(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=maestroferddi post=30262386]So that Bartholomew Owoh was Osofia's elder brother. Eeyah!

Buhari past is so sordid that seeing him brings back the sad memories of the dark days of military dictatorship.

I am watching to see how Nigerian would elect to move backwards instead of going forward. [/q

If NKEM sef carry drug and dem catch am .... Make dem kill am. We should allow Law to take his place and forget abt dis my broda issue.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2015
hmn
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Mhizdominate(f): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
cry Buhari is a blood thirsty Vampire in the disguise of a human.. Under the umbrella of APC.. Blah Blah Blah... Let us all tamper justice with Mercy.. The guy is/was a drug trafficker,that's very unlawful.. Anyways,May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Mrwhalex(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
We can only move forward when sentiment no longer dictates our lives and when selfishnes is not seen as a virtue.
We cry corruption and crime has eaten deep in our society yet we criticize decisions to curb it.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Mzgracie:

Sweetie...

Goood morrniiiing....

My husbands nko? Sorry, the network was very bad then

Daaaarrrlling.

You have no idea how full of smiles I am reading from you smiley

Hope you're good?
Owh, your husbands are doing well.

One of them just bought plots of land to build your dream home on grin

I envy you angry angry

wink
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Mhizdominate:
cry Buhari is a blood thirsty Vampire in the disguise of a human.. Under the umbrella of APC.. Blah Blah Blah... Let us all tamper justice with Mercy.. The guy is/was a drug trafficker,that's very unlawful.. Anyways,May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Do you know how many lives have been lost cos of the illegal use of these drugs??

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

kiss kiss

Verb, 1. keep mum - refuse to talk or stop talking; fall
silent;

www.thefreedictionary.com/keep+mum

Love ya! wink
kiss
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by OgologoDimkpa: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2015
ok nah!
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by bro4u: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2015
unjustifiable killing of Nigerians were the number 1 actions those military leaders did(Buhari & co),killing of innocent people just to silent any body that has the Gods to stand on their way so as to execute their agenda(mostly evil).....ONCE A MILITARY MAN IS ALWAYS A MILITARY MAN.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Finally Bought A New Privet Jet As Bernice Burgos Squeezes Her Brest In P / Shaggy or Sean Paul / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.