Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (47603 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by crowntoro(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg, i no c dis tin clearly nw. E no clear for my phonesad
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by greatgod2012(f): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have been doing it since 2003, and i dont have any reason to regret at all. It even helped me to keep fit.

It is called "water therapy" and it is a very good thing to adopt. For those who have not tried it before, i will advise you give it a trial and you shall not regret.
For more convinction, you can goggle "the benefit of water therapy".

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by mikael78: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
In fellas voice "water e no get enemy" nice 1@op
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
IamD rock: IT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING THE WRITTING OF SENSELESS COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND.
AND U SHOULD ALSO AVOID READING SENSELESS POST,... MAK AR GO PISS
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by timsarb: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
is it good to drink water after a cup of tea or coffee
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by HARDDON: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
kul stuffs op,

but alota people got ish with drinking water on an empty tommy....atimes, you couldnt just stand the pains
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Kslib(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
delors: #6 Helps you to use the toilet in the morning as well. Makes the thing easy to discharge
Gbam!!! Works like magic..
All izz well!
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
I heard some thing like this b4,... Am going 2do early tomorrow b4 my travell,.. Abeg plane tire & Engine which one is best 2travell becoz are heard is free now at Arik-Air,..
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by everyday: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thats good to know
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by komek(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
2ndChance: Naturally, I find myself drinking water daily before leaving the house over the years. If I don't, I will be very thirsty before 8am. I have always wondered if this was some sort of disorder but glad to know there are inherent health benefits attached.
Thanks for posting @OP.

Not just thirsty buh hungry too before 8am, i used to think iam the only one that feel that way.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by switdil(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
delors: #6 Helps you to use the toilet in the morning as well. Makes the thing easy to discharge
Hehehhehehe
Which thing
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by trish(f): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Sike(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
snthesis: i try, but its difficult drinking water that early on an empty stomach
thought i'm the only one in this.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by duruh: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kslib:
No!!!
If you want to drink ordinary water,all you have to do is take the water,open your mouth,drink it and close your mouth..
If you want to drink holy water,all you have to do is hold the water,open your mouth,drink it and close ur mouth..
So you see,no difference atall.. Na still thesame thing..
All izz well!
lol! Kslib u must be a comedian. Y not join godons and stop wasting talent?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Chrisabig(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2013

WHAT ABOUT NIGHT TIME, PERSON FIT PEE FOR BED OO embarassed
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
@op nice one....

The one I've noticed is the glow of the skin.....for me, drinking 2 liters a day does the trick....
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by DonnaJocasta(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yea! Its very healthy,,,,,this is one habit i have cultivated n its worthwhile!!!
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Chrisabig(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sike: thought i'm the only one in this.

TRY SEE A DOCTOR CUZ YOU ARE SICK GUY,,,,,
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
True that...but you eventually get accustomed to it and then it becomes a therapy in its own right....
HARDDON: kul stuffs op,

but alota people got ish with drinking water on an empty tommy....atimes, you couldnt just stand the pains
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
So right...it does help in the keep fit regime; along with exercise and diet control.....
greatgod2012: I have been doing it since 2003, and i dont have any reason to regret at all. It even helped me to keep fit.

Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
very true,i do it every morning and it works for me.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by oshorlabyC(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
yung cyrus: well i was just tinkin ....what of drinkin 4 gallons of sapele water early in d mornin?>?.............i guess grt sight and sharpest functioning of the brain cells...
You must be a learner.Some pple just dey wey everyfn dey always b like joke to dem.grow up pls

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by oshorlabyC(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
crowntoro: Abeg, i no c dis tin clearly nw. E no clear for my phonesad
Go get correct fone na.eeyah,no worry,wen I wan dispose my fone,na u go come my mind 1st
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Sall(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ever since i started drinking of water in the morning av witness a drammatical change in my state of health
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Lanray09: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Brilliant post!
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by paparazzi1987(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
I already knew all these stuff. That's why i drink 50 liters of water per day
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Now I know why my skin glows.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
I mix it with alomo...does it affect anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.