Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water (23965 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning And Its Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by ilelabola(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Top 17 Functions & Health Benefits of Drinking Water
1. Composes 75% of your brain.
2. Regulates your body temperature.
3. Makes up 83% of your blood.
4. Makes up 75% of your muscles.
5. Composes 22% of your bones.
6. Helps convert food into energy.
7. Removes waste and toxins.
8. Helps your body absorb nutrients.
9. Moistens oxygen for breathing.
10. Cushions your joints.
11. Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells.
12. Improves your productivity at work.
13. Natural remedy for headache.
14. Relieves fatigue and improves your mood.
15. Reduces the risk of cancer.
16. Improves your performance during exercises.
17. Makes you look younger and healthier.

www.facebook.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom

22 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by greatgod2012(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2013
Good one there.....
Also, used for weight shedding.

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by vb0mb(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
ilelabola: Top 17 Functions & Health Benefits of Drinking Water
1. Composes 75% of your brain.
2. Regulates your body temperature.
3. Makes up 83% of your blood.
4. Makes up 75% of your muscles.
5. Composes 22% of your bones.
6. Helps convert food into energy.
7. Removes waste and toxins.
8. Helps your body absorb nutrients.
9. Moistens oxygen for breathing.
10. Cushions your joints.
11. Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells.
12. Improves your productivity at work.
13. Natural remedy for headache.
14. Relieves fatigue and improves your mood.
15. Reduces the risk of cancer.
16. Improves your performance during exercises.
17. Makes you look younger and healthier.
Check out.www.facebook.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom

if you you to give report give a good report. What are the negative effects of drinking excess water?

2 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by jamp: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
greatgod2012: Good one there.....
Also, used for weight shedding.

i disagree. i drink alot and i noticed i ve been puting on weight.

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by yorke1: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
I agree totally. Damn! 4th to comment....wow!!! I'm so happy.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by gsmcoder: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
hahaha I was such a greedy kid when I was a kid. I would eat without drinking water grin
thinking water would occupy the space meant for food. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by sylviamaurice: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thereis no -ve effect on drinking excess H20 cheesy
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by yuzedo: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Op, bro, can water made me looked like Denzell Washing-tin? sad I hope i wont PISS in bed! angry Pls advice, cheers. undecided
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Asis(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
::gsmcoder:::
hahaha I was such a greedy kid when I was a kid. I would eat without drinking water grin
thinking water would occupy the space meant for food. grin grin grin
lol
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by kemiola89(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Human body survives on water.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Asis(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yea that's true..so drink a lot of water o
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
I need to ask my Oga at the top first..

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
I could have luv to comment but I have to ask my oga at the top what to comment before I go comment öne tin him go say make I comment another tin

2 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
You forgot to add it aids food digestion.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Edeze(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Abeg no talk dis kind tin for where pesin wey carry hoe dy go farm dy ooo... For ur own good

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by alfredo4u(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
it make one enjoy s*x makin. U wil last 15 to 20minutes b4 ejac*latio*
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by omocheche(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
It is not water dat makes u add weight it is too much food. Eat little drink plenty of water.
jamp:

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Jarus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
sylvia.maurice@:
Thereis no -ve effect on drinking excess H20 cheesy

other than stopping the bus driver that you wan piss

2 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by idinc(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: Op, bro, can water made me looked like Denzell Washing-tin? sad I hope i wont PISS in bed! angry Pls advice, cheers. undecided
is dat hw u speak or wia u tryin 2b funny?...jeez
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by ckkris: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
jamp:

If you continue up to five years you will definitely notice changes and improvements in many areas of life.
I noticed a healing of my sinus, healing of esophageal pains in my back, improved breathing that creates energy, easy bowel movement, clear thinking and good concentration. No headaches, no body pains.
Above all this and more, water is very cheap and accessible.

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
vb0mb:

if you you to give report give a good report. What are the negative effects of drinking excess water?
you tell us
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Amoshie(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
It also deals with dat stuborn Catarrh wey dey block nose
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by kaybest1: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
how tru is this can anyone share more light on this?

alfredo4u: it make one enjoy s*x makin. U wil last 15 to 20minutes b4 ejac*latio*
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
omocheche: It is not water dat makes u add weight it is too much food. Eat little drink plenty of water.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Before girls used to cook like their mother's but now they drink(alomon bitter ) like their fathers.
Some babes go order 4 ice cream even wen dem get high fever than to drink water

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Rastamann: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Water no get enemy, so go out there and drink yourselves to stupor!
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by DJDOLA(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
and also make sperm 2 thick
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by DJDOLA(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
DJDOLA: and also make sperm 2 thick
i wrote sper.m not fluid

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by aurenflani: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
kay best: how tru is this can anyone share more light on this?

[b][/b]

Very true if you add burantashi in the glass of water but only after you've filled your stomach with food.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Sike(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nothing in this World Beats Water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / W / How Do I Get Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.