Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Do I Write Andriod Applications? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Write Andriod Applications? (1235 Views)

Testing Programmers: Puzzles Or Web Applications? / How Do I Write Sql Statemen That Can Cast String To Double (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Any help? I downloaded the andriod sdk buh i dont knw hw to use it.
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by meshybizzo(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Get this ebook "Sam teach yourself android application development in 24 hours". Its very helpful for android dev beginners. Teaches you all the basics up to developing your first app or game.

just google it. You should easily get the pdf ebook. Njoy! smiley
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
meshybizzo: Get this ebook "Sam teach yourself android application development in 24 hours". Its very helpful for android dev beginners. Teaches you all the basics up to developing your first app or game.

thanks
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't know if this will help, but you can post your project here and hire freelancers who will do it: getlancers.com

Getlancers.com is Nigeria #1 job outsourcing and Freelancing website. We're a freelancing company that specializes in connecting both experienced and amateur web developer, software engineer to potential clients/contractors in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by temitopecoal(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2013
meshybizzo: Get this ebook "Sam teach yourself android application development in 24 hours". Its very helpful for android dev beginners. Teaches you all the basics up to developing your first app or game.

i need a group of android,ios,windows developers how do i get them urgently.help and hope d ebook is good and easy to learn
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by meshybizzo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
temitopecoal: i need a group of android,ios,windows developers how do i get them urgently.help and hope d ebook is good and easy to learn

The book is easy however you need to have some basic knowledge of java programming.

As for mobile developers, I won't say I know any. Myself, am still working on my android dev skillz. I don't think there are a lot of Nigerian programmers into mobile apps development. Anyway, My opinion is you do some research and probably ask here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by temitopecoal(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
meshybizzo:

The book is easy however you need to have some basic knowledge of java programming.

As for mobile developers, I won't say I know any. Myself, am still working on my android dev skillz. I don't think there are a lot of Nigerian programmers into mobile apps development. Anyway, My opinion is you do some research and probably ask here on Nairaland.
thanks alot pal..so how do i learn d java basics
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by meshybizzo(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2013
temitopecoal:
thanks alot pal..so how do i learn d java basics

Well you can do it like me. I like to home school myself ot get "my hands dirty" like we programmers would say. Which means you do have to get another ebook hehe...its called "Teach Youreself Java in 21 days". Very good book!

But if you don't like schooling yourself well I get your other option is to find some1 (probably on NL here) who will be willing to school you. I remember a thread recent were some1 offered to teach anoda java here on nl. Maybe you should find the thread and follow it.
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by temitopecoal(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
meshybizzo:

Well you can do it like me. I like to home school myself ot get "my hands dirty" like we programmers would say. Which means you do have to get another ebook hehe...its called "Teach Youreself Java in 21 days". Very good book!

But if you don't like schooling yourself well I get your other option is to find some1 (probably on NL here) who will be willing to school you. I remember a thread recent were some1 offered to teach anoda java here on nl. Maybe you should find the thread and follow it.
ok bro. I would prefer both and how do i get the ebook
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by meshybizzo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
temitopecoal:
ok bro. I would prefer both and how do i get the ebook

Google is your best friend!
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by temitopecoal(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
meshybizzo:

Google is your best friend!
ok pal
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Very simple... Go to www.it-ebooks.info and type android on the search box and you will see loads and tons of ebooks on android dev... Just make sure you have a PC and internet...
Re: How Do I Write Andriod Applications? by temitopecoal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Djangocode: Very simple... Go to www.it-ebooks.info and type android on the search box and you will see loads and tons of ebooks on android dev... Just make sure you have a PC and internet...
ok tanx padi

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Code By Breaking Someone Else's Code / SEO Experts!! / What's The Largest Indigenous ICT Firm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.