Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Open Pay Pay Account And Zip Codes For The States Of United States - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Open Pay Pay Account And Zip Codes For The States Of United States (933 Views)

My Experience With Colour Codes For Interview / You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? / Test Result Of United Geophysical Nig. Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Pay Pay Account And Zip Codes For The States Of United States by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
instruction on how to open paypay account
please can someone direct me on how to open and get my own paypay account.
And what are the zip code for the diff states of United states as that is where am having problem from.
Thanks.
Re: How To Open Pay Pay Account And Zip Codes For The States Of United States by kg(f): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
Is it paypay or paypal?
I know of paypal and I will advice you to forget it, any platform that does not want you, a Nigerian, don't force it. I really don't know what you want but www.2checkout.com might be a perfect alternative or alertpay.

(1) (Reply)

Geoplex Wireline Services Calling / Job With Chevron And Zain / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.