Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid (19208 Views)

6 Negative Thoughts That Will Shatter Your Dreams / 6 Tips To Tame Negative Thoughts For A Less Limited Life / Powerful Ways To Help Overcome Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by edwonderz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
I believe 100% in God & myself even though some people are trying take me down. I always stand on my ground. Therefore, I'm unshakeable !!
This is my adventurous music video full of stunts it's exceptional & base on true life story... You will never regret watching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&hl=en-GB&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&guid=
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Okijajuju1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
yinkdj1: 1. I’M NOT ___ ENOUGH
Fill in the blank with anything. If you don’t think you’re pretty or talented or smart enough, ask yourself why you feel that way. If others are telling you these things, don’t believe them and find new people to surround yourself with that will make you feel good about yourself. If the media is the cause of your pain, realize that magazines and TV shows dramatize the importance of appearances and pictures are easily photoshopped. One of the negative thoughts about yourself that you should avoid is feeling like you’re not good enough. See your worth.

What if you are truly not enough?! Should you go and then surround yourself with people that would rather lie to you?! How about you just deal with it, accept it and move on?!

yinkdj1: 2. I DESERVE IT
When something bad happens to you, don’t blame yourself. It’s unhealthy to believe that you ‘got what was coming to you’ whenever negative things happen. While some problems can be avoided, others are impossible to stop. Remember that despite what you’ve done in the past, you’re a good person. You don’t deserve pain.

ERM!!! KARMA..

So you dont believe in KARMA?!

yinkdj1: 3. HE’D NEVER LIKE ME
Why do you think that your crush would reject you? If he’s only into girls that look like supermodels, find a new guy who’s not shallow. If he goes for girls with a good sense of humor, tell him your best joke. There’s no reason to think that you don’t stand a chance with a guy. Show him your lovely personality, flash him a smile, and see what happens. Don’t be fooled into thinking that your crush is better than you. He’d be lucky to have you; you’re a prize.

Erm!! Sometimes this is true.. He|She can just never like you.. There aint shit you can do about it. Plus, sometimes he|she is better than you. Thats just life. Accept it, embrace it and move to your lane, while working towards switching lanes in the future.

yinkdj1: 4. I CAN’T DO IT
You can do whatever you set your mind to. It sounds like a cliché, but it’s the truth. If you have a goal, try your hardest to accomplish it. Don’t be afraid of failure or rejection. Tell yourself that you’re capable of succeeding and remain positive.

DUDE!! If you cant tdo it, you cant do it... #Simple. Ginger yourself from today till tomorrow, if you cant do it, you cant do it. #Period.

yinkdj1: 5. I’M A BAD PERSON
After cheating on your boyfriend or having a nasty fight with your parents, it can be difficult to recover emotionally. Just remember that whatever you did wrong is in the past. If it’s impossible to fix your mistake, you can at least learn from it. Everyone has done things that they aren’t proud of, but that doesn’t make them evil. Humans are all flawed, which means they make mistakes. Don’t dwell on the how you’ve acted in the past and focus on how you want to act in the future.

A. There is no such thing as impossilbe to fix your mistakes. You can fix misteakes atimes.

b. If you cheated on your boyfriend who has loved and cared for you loyally... YOU ARE A BAD HOE THAT WILL BURN IN HELL! AMEN!

yinkdj1: 6. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME
More people care about you than you realize. Even if you haven’t been getting along with your family or friends lately, they still love you. There could even be an acquaintance of yours that looks forward to your little chats every day. You never know how many people you’ve affected. Never think that you’re alone in life, because there are people around you who genuinely care.

Dude!!

Some folks truly dont care about you! I aint even kidding!
As in, if you were about to die, and all you needed was for some people to give you one fvck to save your life.. And they had a house full of fvcks to last them 5 lifetimes, they still just wouldnt give you any.. cos they dont care about you! WORD!

yinkdj1: 7. I HATE MYSELF
Hate is a strong word that you should refrain from using. There are traits that we all wish we didn’t possess, but there’s no reason to hate yourself over them. If the aspect you dislike is changeable, then what’s stopping you from bettering yourself? If it’s something that you can’t change, then you have to learn to accept that it’s a part of who you are. Never be ashamed of who you are.

Its okay to hate oneself..

yinkdj1: Once you stop telling yourself the things listed above, you’ll be happier. There’s no reason to focus on the negative when it only causes you pain. In the spirit of positivity, what’s your favorite thing about yourself?

http://alariwo.net/7-negative-thoughts-about-yourself-you-should-avoid/

Thankyou!

2 Likes

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Sijo01(f): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anybody that said those shiiit about his or herself is better off dead.
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by obainojazz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
okija juju...if to say you no come from my town..i for say you are jobless..smh

1 Like

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by vedaxcool(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its okay to hate oneself..

Yes especially if your user-name is okija_juju grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
obainojazz: okija juju...if to say you no come from my town..i for say you are jobless..smh

Nwokem if I'm jobless, I'm just 1 in over 5 million Nigerian youths.. So kini big deal?!

Meanwhile, how your market for Upper iweka?
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by aku626(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
All negative thoughts should be avoided.
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by obainojazz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwokem if I'm jobless, I'm just 1 in over 5 million Nigerian youths.. So kini big deal?!

Meanwhile, how your market for Upper iweka?
...hehehe....well....i chose the part of education not business...how ur dibia business na..how many people you don kill
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by johnstar(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
mitey: 8. (Especially for the ladies) I'M TOO BLACK!
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am gonna bleach the hell out of ma skin...
mitey: 8. (Especially for the ladies) I'M TOO BLACK!
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Kairoseki77: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'd write a comment, but everyone would hate it and laugh at me.

Please like my comment so that I don't kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
u try.

@ OP, nice write up. Bt don't you think it will look like a joke knowing you can't do something and telling yourself you can do it just to feel good abt urself?
I know I can'T beat Randy but kp telling myself I can,what wil now happen wen I confront him for a fight? Na my bone e go crush.
Choose what to positively believe knwing you can't believe all. Choose ur battles carefully.
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by oyeludef(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
also add this.
avoid thinking about dis country's govt.

2 Likes

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by oiseworld: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks op, may our bad sides never get us to the point of suicide.

Its just getting too frequent nowadays.
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Branzy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
phillycute: 1st of all!! cheesy
go down low
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by nke001: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by nke001: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
obainojazz: sounds like gals stuffs to me.....my shout out goes to my family...nairaland...my friends for making it possible for me to become FIRST TO COMMENT....yepeee

Yeah! first 2 comment. 4UrMind! Hahaha...
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by obainojazz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
nke001:

Yeah! first 2 comment. 4UrMind! Hahaha...
olodo....common go scratch ur joystick....hohohohoh
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by joeruano: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
I strongly disagree wit num 2.Whoever wrote dis article strikes me as sb who'll hav a feeling of resentment 2wards anyone who punishes them suitably 4 erring.If one commits a punishable offence,gets punished & feels they don't deserve 2 b punished, who then deserves 2 b punished? D writer of d article? People shd b taught 2 accept their errors & make amends
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Oildichotomy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Don't use the word..* I GIVE UP** Even when making a supposed funny comment..!
It has a way of getting into ones psyche and it sticks like a habitual statement which may go a long way.
Use '' the Gods are wise'' ...it sounds better
NLAnders take note.

1 Like

Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Don't use the word..* I GIVE UP** Even when making a supposed funny comment..!
It has a way of getting into ones psyche and it sticks like a habitual statement which may go a long way.
Use '' the Gods are wise'' ...it sounds better
NLAnders take note.

lol.... grin
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Rejoice5000(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote
author=obainojazz]sounds like gals stuffs to me.....my shout out goes
to my family...nairaland...my friends for making it possible for me to
become FIRST TO COMMENT....yepeee[/quote] u must be in another planet
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by obainojazz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
lolz...mistake tinx
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
phillycute: thanks. I didn't read the post to my understanding tho but according to ur comment it work sometimes most especially if ure a Christian cos bible say " I can do all things tru Christ who strienghtened me cheesy

In other news,
you can beat Randy through Christ that strenghtens you?
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by blackbeau1(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thank you very much @ Op. I really really needed this
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Nmeri17: 6:06am On Aug 30, 2013
So she said all those are negative posts and i should stop thinking them. She's probably askin me to stop thinking
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by lilslick(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Willgates: if u feel dis way they say it's negative if u feel d other way,they say u r being too proud and pompous.

*in yuzedo's words *

"we give up!" angry

Supported!! (Y)
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2013
joeace2020:

wen an age poll showed majority here are 21-25 year old kids....wud u expect less

stop beefing jare!
Re: Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid by ChiSun27(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Bvercially: wats d craze about this first to comment tin..its really gettin on my nerves..if ya'll dnt av somfin to say jus shut d hell up,read on n move ahead...damn!! sad sad

Bros calm down....na d fun wey dey hia b dis especially for some lacklustre post na dia u go c am pass...and if u knw d no of people wey dey comment hia...u go knw sey for ur name to b d first on front page na something....so stop d hate stuffs and flow with d fun...peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things You Do NOT Need To Be Happy / What Do You Do For Fun? / The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.