Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? (1233 Views)

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / Job Opportunities For Physics Graduates / Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by Anthony4578(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am currently a physics student in a Nigerian university. since my admission, people have been telling me the only place i can work is in schools which i don't like. Now, physics graduates on nairaland, where do u work?
Re: Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by Okosta(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please am intrested in this topic,i even intend to enter physics option in my HND next school section
Re: Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by Anthony4578(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Lets hope our physicists out there would come to our aid
Re: Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by leenu11: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Fear not guys. You're set to study one of the best courses you could ever hope for.
Physics opens up your analytic mind, which is one of the most sought-after qualities in the labor market.
What you can do while still in school, is to decide what career path you'll like to thread and start working towards it.

For instance, If you'll like to be a Financial Analyst, you should start researching and working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA). Or if you want to delve into the I.T. world, start learning about everything I.T.

The bottom line is, your foundation will help you get a good understanding of whatever you decide to learn (what can't you understand if you could understand Quantum Physics? wink )
And don't forget to get good grades too grin

I studied Physics and i've always worked as a software developer/programmer even from school.
I currently work in that capacity at a telco in nigeria.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by Anthony4578(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2013
leenu11: Fear not guys. You're set to study one of the best courses you could ever hope for.
Physics opens up your analytic mind, which is one of the most sought-after qualities in the labor market.
What you can do while still in school, is to decide what career path you'll like to thread and start working towards it.

For instance, If you'll like to be a Financial Analyst, you should start researching and working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA). Or if you want to delve into the I.T. world, start learning about everything I.T.

The bottom line is, your foundation will help you get a good understanding of whatever you decide to learn (what can't you understand if you could understand Quantum Physics? wink )
And don't forget to get good grades too grin

I studied Physics and i've always worked as a software developer/programmer even from school.
I currently work in that capacity at a telco in nigeria.

Good luck!
Thats really encouraging....thanks a lot!
Re: Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? by cumz(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Osha 233 Hour Oil And Gas Safety And Health Professional / Customer Relationship Management Is Not Customer Care / Training On Understanding And Delivering The Igcse Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.