Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five (11719 Views)

The Rise in Organ Disease: How Traffickers Steal Kidneys In Nepal / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State. / Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
The eye,tongue,ear and nose are attached to the skin,I will go for the skin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sense of touch is probably the most vital in terms of survival. I think that most people are attached to eyesight but this is probably a reflection of internal or spiritual blindness. The more we look the less we "see" is

actually true

What we cannot see is one million time more than what we can and sometimes we need to lose one kind of eye to develop another
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by nukoduss: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm I need skin to cover my bush meat
I also need to eyes to see what is seeable
I need My nose to breath in Oxygen to sustain my life...Yes My LIFE
I need my tongue To speak, to roll in food so as to maintain my life
I need my ear also to prepare for any word challenge and to aid comprehension
Therefore critical analysis of all these shows that none of those Sence organs can
Function alone
Therefore I will choose "Sence Organs" out of the Five
Thank you
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Fabulous47(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
i think i will go 4 the eyes.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by ezedolar: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
The eyes offcos' u can only tell a blind man that there is no oil in the soup but u can not tell him there is no salt
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by UyiIredia(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: I need skin to feel all the good things abt sex,if i see and i cannt feel heavenly feeelings what is the use?

Noted but then, what's heavenly feeling without smell, taste, sight or sounds which sweeten the experience. This isn't like the typical blind man who xan depend on sound, smell, taste and touch to observe the environs, you won't do to well eg you will never foresee danger until you feel it by which time it could be late if the cause isn't capablenof being felt from a distance.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
EYES
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by MrExcel1: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Biko EYES.

The eyes is the MOST IMPORTANT and reason being, without the eyes, it's hard to live without eyes.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Ichliebedich(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'll choose my eyes.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by UyiIredia(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
omonnakoda: Sense of touch is probably the most vital in terms of survival. I think that most people are attached to eyesight but this is probably a reflection of internal or spiritual blindness. The more we look the less we "see" is

actually true

What we cannot see is one million time more than what we can and sometimes we need to lose one kind of eye to develop another

Actually the most vital is sight which will give you more flexibility to explore your environs. Touch is way limited, in fact, hearing beats it in exploring since we know of echolocation. How does someone communicate over a distance via touch ? Communication by sight is very easily done.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by searay(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
50calibre: Sense of sight!! Without sight, your life is almost useless. I want to be able to see and admire my surroundings
sorry it's only a visionless blind Person you are referring to. One of my teacher in my Nursery school was blind.
========End tinz tyms========
@Topic: I go peacefully fail the question. All my sense organs are important.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by omonnakoda: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Actually the most vital is sight which will give you more flexibility to explore your environs. Touch is way limited, in fact, hearing beats it in exploring since we know of echolocation. How does someone communicate over a distance via touch ? Communication by sight is very easily done.
I said "probably" indicating my uncertainty.that is MY VIEW anyway and you are certainly entitled to yours grin. Do you believe you are going to change my opinion. Why are Nigerians so arrogant.
Anyway if you don't have a sense of touch you wont live long cos you wont know when you are injured or when your body parts fall off.That is why lepers lose their fingers. They lose their sense of pain and injure their fingers toes serious without noticing so they won't withdraw when they touch something hot or get burnt and eventually those parts fall off.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by chucky234(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Air (oxygen) is vital to life and to breathe in air you need your nose,in that regard I'll settle for the nose.
Though the eyes are also vital but could one live to see without breathing in oxygen, nose is more important.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by searay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Imagine if na only one sense organ you 'll get, u just get eyes dey stay one place like plant
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by searay(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
50calibre:
Sorry for quoting you
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by chucky234(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
searay: Sorry for quoting you
this got me laughing loud
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by chucky234(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
searay: Sorry for quoting you
this got me laughing loud.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by omonnakoda: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
chucky234: Air (oxygen) is vital to life and to breathe in air you need your nose,in that regard I'll settle for the nose.
Though the eyes are also vital but could one live to see without breathing in oxygen, nose is more important.
That is not a sensory function of the nose "breathing" come on guy you go school grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Pdizzle(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
My sharp eyes
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Sike(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
E.Y.E
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Sike(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
E.Y.E !! Please don't ask me why?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Xion: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I would want my sense of touch intact
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sight.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by patostation(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: I need skin to feel all the good things abt sex,if i see and i cannt feel heavenly feeelings what is the use?

Una don come again with heavenly things and heavenly feelings. My hand no dey o.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Waoh! I made frontpage. ..ope o! *Starts dancing to "end time" track* grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
My PenĂ­s!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Does not having a "sense of touch" imply that if one is being beaten, it won't hurt? If that's the case then good riddance...
But it also means you cant enjoy s3x. I'd rather go for sense of touch cos I need to enjoy my woman.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by dojumav: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
I will go for the ears... For balance...
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Deiok(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
TONGUE things. So that i go dey enjoy my food cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ngenge: Eye. Life witout sight is unimaginable to me. A blind man must be led by anoda
Realy?
how would life be like without having a sense of touch? I mean, bleeping a lady without feeling anything.
I know u forgot that part
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by gratiaeo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Peni.s no follow abi?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by fabregas04(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yomieluv: i would want my joystick to function,while other can die for all i care,sorry,i also want my hands in order to pull clothes off,mouth too to suck.....
badt guy, guy u badt gan-an ni o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria / Umuchukwu Medical Research Centre, Anambra's Tallest Building Takes A New Shape / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.