Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience (2119 Views)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Related /past Questions/exam For ASCON Competitive Examination / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ogun State ASCON examination started earlier today. But there are lots of disappointing scenarios that occur before, during and after the examination. I know that most of the applicants are sleeping now after a seriously hectic day while some are too busy reading for tomorrow paper (Statistics and General paper1). However, you know man must unwind.
So try and share with the whole world: how was it with you? How was their organisation? In which hall did you sit for your examination? On scale 1- 100 % what percentage will you award the examination body in terms of timing, quality of the examination, examination hall/centre, leaking of the question paper e t c.
In all, the #12,000 collected from the unemployed, under-employed and semi-employed Nigerian youth does it worth it?
Thanks
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
We thank God the first phase of the Ogun state ASCON has come and gone. But to be candid it was nothing to write home about in term of organisation. I was expecting something better. Despite the #12000 collected from applicant they were still treated shabbily. Nigeria we still need to cultivate the habit of respecting others dignity
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by shayhun31: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Result is out
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by topmosttee: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yea! So wat next?
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2013
I don dey talk am say, this Nairaland na confirm authentic news dey come out of there so take your number go to oke mosan and check your result
Wishing you all the best
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by naijarazzi: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Yh. Just checked mine. Abt 2000+ passed out of 3000+ dat applied. D next stage is d commission's written test coming up next coming saturday (23). Whos got past questions plz
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2013
I heard from a reliable source that the next Examination is to come up on 23rd of this month. So go and check your result
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2013
For the past question read the matching part at the back of the past question given to you when you obtain the form.
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Immortalz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just that alone?
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by walearoy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
I also applied and passed though I was not expecting to,
Presently I have some questions to which I hope peeps here can respond to.

1. How many people are likely to be employed eventually?

2. About how much would be paid if successful?

3. How would posting to various postings be like?
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Kingauthur: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hope you are preparing for tomorrow examination learnt it is going to be 5 papers logical thinking, drafting test, information test, reasoning and statistics
Wishing us all the best make sure u are there before 8am tomorrow
Re: Ogun State ASCON 2013-- Share You Experience by Gooci(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
any news cocerning the result of de second exam yet?

(1) (Reply)

Latest SSCE, OND, HND & Bsc Top Job Vacancies In Nigeria (11th September 2014) / First Stage Interview At Vdt Communication, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos / Which Company Is Puchcv's 'Elite Employee Quest' Recruiting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.