Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) (69280 Views)

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by citydove(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Got a call from a friend working at Ogun state Civil service commission telling me that the ASCON exam form was out and had been selling for about 2 days now.

For those that don't know what ASCON exam is all about, its a public service entry exam for Entry into professional cadres position in the civil service. ASCON exam is the normal practice in the civil service in most states of the federation.
Mind you the civil service recruitment process is a rigorous one and is in 4 stages including written exam to b conducted by ASCON, a 4 day Interview to be held by consultants and final interview to be held by the civil service commission
Graduates who want to join the professional cadre of the service have to pay while officers in the service who plan to convert to the professional cadre,also need to pay and sit for the exam.
The information i have right now is that the exam form can be obtained from the Ogun state Civil Service Commission on payment of a non-refundable exam fee of #10,000 naira per candidate. The exam syllabus, past questions,ID card,letter of admission to the exam and instructions to the candidates will be given by the Ogun state civil service commission as part of the package.
Entry requirements- Must have a University degree in any discipline. Candidates with (HND) need not apply except he/she possesses a PGD or MSc or professional Certificate
To procure the ASCON form(10,000 naira),you would have to goto the Ogun state Civil service commission,Oke Mosan,Room A236 new secretariat building. Abeokuta

Once i get more info on the exam date and date when the form will close i will update more. So if you know someone that might be interested, inform them that the ASCON form for Ogun state civil service commission is OUT...

To your Success...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Hurshysunyer1: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Thank you nairalanders. I secured d form but wasnt given anythin only told that a message wuld b sent to me to pick it up.. . So confused on what to read. .. Please assist me... ...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by bentocracy(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
can non Ogun state indigene apply?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Non-Refundable 10k

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Good day guys, any update as per the form. Like when is it closing and all cos i'm interested in it, just need to get the money for the form first.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Debbylia(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
@OP, thanks for the info. You just saved me the stress of going to Oke-Mosan this morning to get info on the process of obtaining the form. I plan to get the form tommorow. Hope it won't be too late o?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by HeisenbergWW: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2015
I am interested in this, i hope the form is still available.
Updates here would be appreciated.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by AsherStorm(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
citydove:
Got a call from a friend working at Ogun state Civil service commission telling me that the ASCON exam form was out and had been selling for about 2 days now.

For those that don't know what ASCON exam is all about, its a public service entry exam for Entry into professional cadres position in the civil service. ASCON exam is the normal practice in the civil service in most states of the federation.
Mind you the civil service recruitment process is a rigorous one and is in 4 stages including written exam to b conducted by ASCON, a 4 day Interview to be held by consultants and final interview to be held by the civil service commission
Graduates who want to join the professional cadre of the service have to pay while officers in the service who plan to convert to the professional cadre,also need to pay and sit for the exam.
The information i have right now is that the exam form can be obtained from the Ogun state Civil Service Commission on payment of a non-refundable exam fee of #10,000 naira per candidate. The exam syllabus, past questions,ID card,letter of admission to the exam and instructions to the candidates will be given by the Ogun state civil service commission as part of the package.
Entry requirements- Must have a University degree in any discipline. Candidates with (HND) need not apply except he/she possesses a PGD or MSc or professional Certificate
To procure the ASCON form(10,000 naira),you would have to goto the Ogun state Civil service commission,Oke Mosan,Room A236 new secretariat building. Abeokuta

Once i get more info on the exam date and date when the form will close i will update more. So if you know someone that might be interested, inform them that the ASCON form for Ogun state civil service commission is OUT...

To your Success...

i was told that only listed courses are advised to apply and if my course isnt listed, i cant apply.

how true is this and why is the form so expensive? 10k? no be beans o

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
10K? for wetin naw? Let them keep their form.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by chubbyman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

i was told that only listed courses are advised to apply and if my course isnt listed, i cant apply.

how true is this and why is the form so expensive? 10k? no be beans o
What are those listed courses and 10k form for a job you're not even 50%,sure of securing without strong connection, may God help the unemployed in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Debbylia(f): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hurshysunyer1:
Thank you nairalanders. I secured d form but wasnt given anythin only told that a message wuld b sent to me to pick it up.. . So confused on what to read. .. Please assist me... ...
. pls I plan to get the form tomorrow, what else do I need to take along aside the 10k?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Dcaliphate(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh yea i do have 2 fvcks, but no, i'm not giving them to you!!!
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
10k for form? There's God o

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by hezy4real01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Amosun na Daniska he needs Christmas pocket money from citizens

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by zimoni(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
They are selling the form for 10k?

Where is the money to pay their salaries? They want to add to the problem.

All right. I dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
I rather sleep with men and charge 10k per round than pay 10k for a broke government who is trying to raise money to pay salaries. undecided jobs wey dey don share the slots already. Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
All the best of luck to those applying.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dammywapes(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hope u guys wey wan go buy d form knows ogun state government is owing oou lecturers 15month salary?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by easyfem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Another scam again..... This is bullshit
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by hemucology(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

God will help us in dis country

#10k with strong leg.

Hummmmm
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dammywapes(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
I rather sleep around and charge 10k per round than pay 10k for a broke government who is trying to raise money to pay salaries. undecided jobs wey dey don share the slots already. Mtcheew
u get brain pass .... Wagbayi bi reminisce alaga. den wan use d form pay oou lecturers

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
oga o
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by omusiliyu(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shai... This stigmatization is becoming unbearable.

HND is not qualification again or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Ayomax(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
feeling tempted to buy this form but to be honest this 10k too much and I don't even have godfather over there to protect my money

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by cdoffx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Omo Ogun ise ya

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
bentocracy:
can non Ogun state indigene apply?

Same question on my mind too
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dammywapes(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hurshysunyer1:
u don arrive gringringrin
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dammywapes(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ayomax:
feeling tempted to buy this form but to be honest this 10k too much and I don't even have God father over there to protect my money
sharp guy gringringringringrin #ten be no b small ground

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by zemaik(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Anyone that gives that broke govt 10k is a comfirmed Olodo. A govt that owes more than one year salary wants to recruit. Imaging that! I only pity the helpless unemployed guys.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by omisakint: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
I think the op is missing things up. Doing the ascon exam doesn't guarantee employment to the civil service. It mostly needed for those already in the system.. # for your information I had an A in the 2013 examination. I pray it doesn't expire before I can use it
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
From what someone who got the form told me,you must have all d necessary requirements ready when you want to buy the form because the form must be submitted the next day you purchase it. The Ascon exams is on Jan 28&29 2016.
About non-indigenes applying, its a long shot,dont know if there are guarantees
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by jidabod(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is Ogun state not struggling to pay her workers' salaries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.