Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out (1058 Views)

2013 Shell Scholarship Application Is Now Open For Nigeria University Students / Shell Scholarship Exam Information / Shell Scholarship Shorlisted Candidate List Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by enny234: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2013
It came out today, u got it today wink.like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/scholarshipalerts for ur latest scholarship info.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers first year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills-base among young Nigerians.

WHO CAN APPLY FOR SHELL (SPDC) SCHOLARSHIP

Students must be citizens of Nigeria,
Currently enrolled in a first degree programme at an accredited and approved university in Nigeria, and
Must have gained admission during the 2012/2013 academic session.

SHELL (SPDC) SCHOLARSHIP TYPES
The Scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award, East or West (OE or OW).

National Merit Award (NM)
Open to Nigerians who are not indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas (in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States).

Areas of Operation Merit Award, East (OE)
For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Rivers and Bayelsa states (excluding indigenes of Ekeremor and Sagbama local government areas).

Areas of Operation Merit Award, West (OW)
For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Bayelsa (i.e indigenes of Ekeremor and Sagbama Local Government areas) and Delta States.

HOW TO APPLY FOR SHELL (SPDC) SCHOLARSHIP

All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online, at www.shellnigeria.com to provide required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, that is not more than 200kilobytes);
University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
Applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OE & OW) are to provide scanned copies of identification letters (duly stamped and signed) from;
The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC).

Please note that:

Shell does not demand payment from applicants, the application is entirely free of charge.
SPDC does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
Applications should be submitted online before September 30, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR SHELL SCHOLARSHIP: September 30, 2013.
Feel free to comment and ask ur questions.
REmember to like our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/scholarshipalerts for your latest update on scholarships
Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by stevoski059(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2013
why is it that this so called oil firms dont give scholarship to M.sc and Phd students studing in Nigeria universities?
Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by Aladelokun: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls i can't find the main portal for registratn even at the shell websitd. Pls i nid it. I clicked on apply bt keep on re-directing
Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by enny234: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2013

Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by enny234: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2013
@stevoski059,the oil firms actually give out scholarships to postgraduate,master students and even nigerian students studying abroad..information is key,u can always get the latest information by liking our page at www.facebook.com/scholarshipalerts...send us a message,we are at ur service..the pic below showsbmobil scholarship for postgraduate students in a link,and there are many others that come out anually

Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by Aladelokun: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
I click on apply bt i saw that i should read the private policy and after that there is nothing like the registratn page for me to login
Re: Shell Scholarship 2013 Is Out by banjidipo: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Aladelokun: I click on apply bt i saw that i should read the private policy and after that there is nothing like the registratn page for me to login
Mayb its coz u r using a mobile fone. Try a PC/laptop/iPad etc.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-utme Results 2014/2015 Out - How To Check / Can I Used This Result To Apply For Medicine At Ui.math:b3.english:c6,chemistry / Sad Passed Away Of A Final Year Crutect Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.