Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Photo-peter Okoye's Picture Of Him spraying Dollars In A Strip Club Was Fake - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo-peter Okoye's Picture Of Him spraying Dollars In A Strip Club Was Fake (740 Views)

Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) / PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage / Peter Psquare Rains Dollar Bills On Strippers In A Chicago Strip Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo-peter Okoye's Picture Of Him spraying Dollars In A Strip Club Was Fake by Frabidel(f): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2013
I knew it...A lot of blogs carried this gist yesterday, i might have carried it too, but saw it and said, no it can't be, you won't mess with my faith, lol. It turned out that some young chaps on twitter went to dig out the picture and found it was Michael Huff and not Peter Okoye. But did Peter actually tweet the picture like some of them are claiming? lol
Check the real picture here-http://www.frabidel.com/2013/08/photo-peter-okoyes-picture-of-him.html

(1) (Reply)

One Wish In 2014 / Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die / Olamide Increased Featuring Price To 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.