Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria (8068 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Rexsul: 4:59am On Aug 30, 2013
okija juju uploaded some pics of OAU which he describe as d finnest he have eva been 2....... enjoy ds guys then compare.

1 Like

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by nerodenero: 5:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Yesterday it was OAU and today ABU,I think Okija Juju is doing a good job and thumbsup.The first picture is the Senate building and the others are all around the Senate.This just brought back fond memories of my sch.Proudly an Abusitegringringrin.
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Rexsul: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2013
more pics ....

1 Share

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Rexsul: 5:32am On Aug 30, 2013
more pics plz ....

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2013
wow tho fine gan

but u guys shld not start a new trend
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by tpia1: 5:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2013
@ OP do you know the meaning of WONDERFUL

PROUDLY ABUSITE!
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Rexsul: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2013
an A.B.U student is Naturally ahead of u tongue

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Chartey(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Dis Rexsul na thief o. Na me dull sha. Search well. I've got more and better pics, i just don't know how to upload them. Let's open the eyes of all these OAU worshipers abeg. How can i upload pics so I'll add to these ones?
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Rexsul: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2013
more.....

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Excelboi(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Op, some of what you are showing are architectural designs.
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Screwface(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2013
Excelboi: Op, some of what you are showing are architectural designs.

Yes. And they are all part of ABU. And those are only a few.

Op, if you have pictures of the school dam, school Lib, Architecture department, the notorious Sodom and Gomorra walk-way, why not share please?
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by harjiboyede: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Rexsul: an A.B.U student is Naturally ahead of u tongue
Nw dey knw
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Kunlexic(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2013
Why all of una dey criticize oau,u dey vex becoz okija_juju upload 1derful pix of oau so u wan show people dat Abu fyn pass oau,na lie...they no fit meet oau unless they go still am....and let me tell u,if u upload the place wey fyn pass in Abu,dis post can't gain frontpage,thank God,d mod(fynestboi) is an oau student to be,he knw d 1 dats beta pass,so bleep out ur Abu.
Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Ibraheem009(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Check out the following OAU pics..

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Ibraheem009(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
More OAU pics

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Ibraheem009(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Another pics of OAU

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Ibraheem009(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Still OAU

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by Ibraheem009(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Those are few pics out of d many beautiful pics of the prestigeous OAU. Those OAU pics dat I uploaded were taken b4 we celebrated our 50th year anniversary. Remember dat some renovations were made during the preparation for the celebration. If i am opportuned, i will take and upload more pics wen d strike is called off. Greeeeeeaaaat Ife.

Re: wonderful Pictures Of A.B.U Zaria by cyprel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
ABU ZARIA is the most beautiful from all the pix i ve seen...i ve being to OAU most of their building are old with already fading paint and poor vegetation with bushes not well kept.

The two schools are great anyway but nobi wetin man 1 chop b dat jare cos afta beauty wot next?

my 50 cent

(1) (Reply)

500 Persons Benefit From National Igbo Students Union In Outreach Program / How To Apply For National Agip Oil Company Scholarship Scheme 2018 / See The Top 5 Largest University In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.