Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102919 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by shumax: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
I am so touched looking at all this Pictures, Places that formed a major part of my life, Love and Miss My Alma Mater, Long Live the great Abusites
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Lateef9961(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Oh Allah,pls dix abu 2013 2014 admission must nt go wit out me being given admi$$n into d faculty of veterinary med of a.b.u zaria o.
Oluwa sanu fun emi naa o.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2013
were is faculty of Art and that ever bubbling Ninetees grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by harjiboyede: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Promhize:

Lol, seriously? Abu to OAU. OAU pictures coming soon. I'm impressed, but this doesn't scratch it.

You know we are better academically, everyone knows.
always making mouth, I'm not surprised atall. And what makes you think you are better acedemically? You need to convince me my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by harjiboyede: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Policewoman: Yea i have been to ABU Zaria before. And also YES it far outshines OAU.
thanks for your sincerity
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by picasso4u(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
well, those pix are really nice but it is not more beauti
ful than futo. pix of futo coming soon
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
i no see dt hide out whr guys and babes dey do tinz...."sodom and gomorah"

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by jhubril(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kongo Campus:Tafawa Balewa Hostel.Block C &grin

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by loveslife(f): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
taah!
donfemo: The largest and the best in south saharan Africa! So great, so unique! An ABU graduate is naturally ahead!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by bluezeski(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
boko nko? if dem show here wahala don shele
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Oneprodigy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
http://www.ariehsharon.org/DevelopingCountries/University-of-Ife-in-Nigeria/16375295_wPXQ7G#!i=1255885477&k=Qz2xsSt

lipsrsealed...Which is more beautiful? its a no brainier. just google it..

Of the Greatest Sshhhh...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Sayet(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chartey:
The man Jarus himself. You almost succeeded in making me change my mind with your comment. Everything is true except the 1st point. I hope to see you here soon for that second degree.
Sorry bro,Jarus is currently doing his msc at the university of Edinburgh. How could you tell someone that bagged a first class from the great Obafemi Awolowo University to now descend so low to the extent of having a second degree in Abu...*smh*
I rep OAU to the fullest.
Great Ife Anthem

Great ife! Great ife!
African most beautiful campus
Conscious vigilant progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever,backward never
For learning and culture
Sports and struggle
Great if! Great
I LOVE YOU
There is only one great ife,in the universe
Another great ife is a conterfiet
Great! Great!! Great!!! Great!!!!
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Oneprodigy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sayet: Sorry bro,Jarus is currently doing his msc at university of Edinburgh. How could you tell someone that bagged first class from the great Obafemi Awolowo University to now descend so low to the extent of having a second degree in Abu...*smh*

1st class for Ife Msc for ABU... Ogun Idile niyen naa... when scholarship yapa..

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sayet: Sorry bro,Jarus is currently doing his msc at university of Edinburgh. How could you tell someone that bagged first class from the great Obafemi Awolowo University to now descend so low to the extent of having a second degree in Abu...*smh*
G.O.A.T!!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oneprodigy:

1st class for Ife Msc for ABU... Ogun Idile niyen naa... when scholarship yapa..
Ge shi hang kwallok eh!!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Oneprodigy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
harjiboyede: thanks for your sincerity

Well maybe when and if I visit ABU, I could have a change of opinion. But right now, sentiments apart, from the pictures posted so far...OAU Is still more beautiful. The campus as a whole is a work of art..simply breathtaking.

I tell people, if we turned back the hands of time and I could choose again (for Naija O), I would choose no other..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sayet: Sorry bro,Jarus is currently doing his msc at the university of Edinburgh. How could you tell someone that bagged a first class from the great Obafemi Awolowo University to now descend so low to the extent of having a second degree in Abu...*smh*
Great Ife Anthem

Great ife! Great ife!
African most beautiful campus
Conscious vigilant progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever,backward never
For learning and culture
Sports anesthetized struggle
Great if! Great
I LOVE YOU
There is only one great ife,in the universe
Another great ife is a conterfiet
Great! Great!! Great!!! Great!!!!
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
You know, you could have shown maturity by being a lot less rude.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Zags001: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
4eva proud to be an ABUSITE cool
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Oneprodigy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mogten: Ge shi hang kwallok eh!!!

English is better...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oneprodigy:

English is better...
Oneprodigy:

Sayet: Sorry bro,Jarus is currently doing his msc at the university of Edinburgh. How could you tell someone that bagged a first class from the great Obafemi Awolowo University to now descend so low to the extent of having a second degree in Abu...*smh*

I had to show up again and say;

You guys are brutal.

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

I had to show up again and say;

You guys are brutal.

grin grin grin
Looks like you guys celebrate mediocrity. I find it rather pathetic that you laud such inept remarks. Stop being chauvinistic and look beyond your nose for once.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mogten: Looks like you guys celebrate mediocrity. I find it rather pathetic that you laud such inept remarks. Stop being chauvinistic and look beyond your nose for once.
Don't give me that. My civility and morality is always negotiable.

I fight fire, with fire. cheesy
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:
Don't give me that. My civility and morality is always negotiable.

I fight fire, with fire. cheesy
Nigga, don't make me go berserk!!! wink. I nor want guillotine person ooo... Toh!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mogten: Nigga, don't make me go berserk!!! wink. I nor want guillotine person ooo... Toh!

are you not being hypocritical now? undecided

You were saying. . .
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

are you not being hypocritical now? undecided

You were saying. . .
Wish I could behave the sort. I was saying... Lay down your arms in admission of defeat. I'm giving you a chance to leave with your head held high. You don't want these problems. You had more than 24hrs to prove how OAU betters ABU, you still could not. All I was going to do was take you head on, but you never made any point of note.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

Oga mi, these guys are just quite stubborn and unrepentant. They had to degrade OAU just to drive silly facts and score cheaps points.

It's fun doing this.
wink
stop advertising your foolery go and get something worth-while doing...owk
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mogten: Wish I could behave the sort. I was saying... Lay down your arms in admission of defeat. I'm giving you a chance to leave with your head held high. You don't want these problems. You had more than 24hrs to prove how OAU betters ABU, you still could not. All I was going to do was take you head on, but you never made any point of note.

Now it's certain you failed to go through this thread throughly.

I don't even have such intentions, talk more of derailing this lovely thread further. smiley

If you want a decent debate, create a new thread as appropriate, I would meet you and take it up from there. cheesy

hadizadeezy: stop advertising your foolery go and get something worth-while doing...owk
Madam, my apologizes.

Would you be nice now?

smiley
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
harjiboyede: always making mouth, I'm not surprised atall. And what makes you think you are better acedemically? You need to convince me my dear.

The truth is you guys can't praise your school without mentioning OAU, its called inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

Now it's certain you failed to go through this thread throughly.

I don't even have such intentions, talk more of derailing this lovely thread further. smiley

If you want a decent debate, create a new thread as appropriate, I would meet you and take it up from there. cheesy

Madam, my apologizes.

Would you be nice now?

smiley
nice?i dont think have been uncivil either!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
hadizadeezy: nice?i dont think have been uncivil either!

No, You have. I've received attacks on my person from you than other folks here.
smiley
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

No, You have. I've received attacks on my person from you than other folks here.
smiley
meeeeeee? how? when?......well soorry kkk.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Dabss(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
The newly renovated danfodio extension toilets. It was locked so I couldn't take pictures inside.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.