Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly (41557 Views)

Pics: Kenya Man Masturbates Publicly While Watching University Girls In Schl Bus / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un Has A Hilariously Terrible New Haircut - See Pic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tayeni: you have to smarter? What's wrong with all of you today?....since today is murdergrammerday, .lemme fire my own missile.........if you correcting my English, I will says you is smarter.
oga park well make u face front

u are not in the game
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Klinee: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Shekson:
The likes of Afrocandy will go underground. Her twitter and facebook pages will be closed.
i dnt tink he kill dem becos of what they did.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by fuke(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
thousands of children are born in labor camps and live there until their death.[b][/b]

Jesus, what do you call this?
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by samuelsam(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
tell me when the season two will be out grin tongue shocked
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Tayeni(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: oga park well make u face front

u are not in the game
include me now!........I feel like an obese little Kim Jong being bullied on d play field. You had better allow me play or ud b d first person I execute wen I get to d throne.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
This guy deserves to be humbled by world powers.
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Tushkid74(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib: So after killing people's kids for causing you or anyone no harm directly/indirectly,the fat fool still went ahead to sentence their parents to "forced labour"..
It will be very unfair if nature just allows this guy to die without making him die painfully and slowly..
Bastard..**spits on his grave in advance**
All izz well!
Bruv,d worst part of it is that,the relatives of those who were executed,wil be subjected to EXTREME SUFFERING in those labour camps,till d 3rd generation.
Shin Dong-Hyuk,who was lucky enuff to escape from one of the most notorious labour camp (camp 14) couldnt find sufficient words to describe the indignities, he and other "convicts" in those camps endured daily.
I jxt pray God restore the sanity of dir leaders.
Here are other proves of d country's malady -> http://listverse.com/2013/08/26/10-brutal-north-korean-secrets/ .
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by akin33(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Let's send okija juju to this fat pork before he finished all the beautiful ladies.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oh this azzhole with the horrible haircut again?
What a tw@t....i mean twit tongue
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bawss1: An untrue tale.

It's interesting seeing how people fall for the most ridiculous of stories. Why are folks so gullible?

So how was your trip to north korea? smiley
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Tinkybabe(f): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
What a cruel man! sad
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by delors(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
fuke: thousands of children are born in labor camps and live there until their death.[b][/b]

Jesus, what do you call this?
I am pretty sure that's how Adolf Hitler started. The guy is just 29 years old, by the time he clocks 60yo he would have turned the country to something else. Young smelly power drunk skunk.

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by macdelene(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Haba which century? This 21st? Haba the guy wan tell say he no dey watch BIG BROTHER ni? Person naked video her self sell . U kill am. Na ur body she use? Abi na becos she expose ur property wen u dey chop alone?
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
North Korea is a sterile country with psychopathic management. A classic autocracy. These leaders are delusional and its people are terrified. I doubt I will observe change in my lifetime.

One survivors tale:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Dong-hyuk
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Blame NOT President Kim, blame the laws enacted by the ex-president. If he decided to temper justice with mercy, he would be seen as disobeying the justice system cos of an ex-lover.

Law is law, and people MUST learn to abide by it or change sovereignty.

That offence warrants 14years imprisonment in Nigeria so if GEJ's ex-girl friend disobeys the law and is sentenced to 14yrs at kirikiri, could we blame GEJ?

Justice has been served the North Korean way.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by rill: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg who gt the sex video
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by daruffryder: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Most times, information about North Korea are either completely untrue or half lies.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by daylae(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
haunted chap!
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by sadlas(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
berem: Imagine this kind of human as a Nigerian president.....
it would have bn a better place
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Gwekzy: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jst saw it on TV now...Odikwa serious
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
well dayummmmm. he the jong nigga to mess with
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Ajpharm(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
This is brutality. Although i dont support indecency, but this is too harsh. Dey could have made them pay for a more subtle way.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Ajpharm(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
ubong560: .

End time tinz grin
God punish you. You dey mad ni, you dey craze ni? take ya time o.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by maxisfield(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jeez ds guy dey vry mean pass king joffery sef embarassed
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Freedani(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mumu! U think say north korea na christain state? Abi u no see in the story where em dey kpai christain that had bible in their possesion.no jus yarn dust here
omoajiri: E go don enter front page nw if na Islamic nation.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by eshopNG: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
sadPoor her
maxisfield: Jeez ds guy dey vry mean pass king joffery sef embarassed
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by oiseworld: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mad man, running a made government.

We will get u soon.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by naijathings(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
if your pastor really cares to save souls, let him go to korea and do crusade... loL
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Freedani(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mind yourself! U should hav said "this is the kind of leader i need in my village"
moscobabs: This is the type of Leader we need in Nigeria
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by omoajiri(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Freedani: Mumu! U think say north korea na christain state? Abi u no see in the story where em dey kpai christain that had bible in their possesion.no jus yarn dust here
Senior Mumu, does it ever occurs to you that there are other religions in the world aside from christianity and islam?
I didn't for once ascribe the blame to any faith but just point out the obvious.
@ Mods, u ppl don do justice by putting ds on FP, we all should join hands & fight impunity to its demise devoid of religious or tribal sentiments.
Tnx
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by guonno: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
O boy! Thank God say I be nigerian O.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by slimfit7: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
does it mean that they did not know that this is a law staking life. Good 4 them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane / 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.