Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Where Am I From? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Am I From? (962 Views)

My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Where Am I From? / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Am I From? by GodwinAyo: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Let me start by saying that this problem of Big boys not even little children without knowing their biological parents is disturbing. So I decided to create this topic to serve as opportunity where people with similar problem can share their identities and probably get help from the forum.

Below, is a person leaving in Akwa Ibom State with the name: GODWIN AYO MOKE but no trace of dad. Mom said the Father is from Ondo State but could not remember where exactly before she died in 2006. Please help Him from this reproach

1 Like

Re: Where Am I From? by BabaOyo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Try and look for your mother's close friends or siblings who know your dad back in the days.
From there you can put the pieces together.
Goodluck in ur search.
Re: Where Am I From? by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2013
ok...are you the guy in the picture ?
Re: Where Am I From? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2013
I don't know why this is a problem. His mum's family r supposed to make him part of them. Treat him equal with no discrimination.

Constitutionally in my place,a lady that gave birth out of wedlock is the sole owner of the child even if the father is her next door nebor.
And I lv such constitution.
Makes things easier for boys and gals.
No randy ediot will come to reap where he did not plant.

Afer carryin preg with d stigma associated with it,puttin ur life on hold for ur baby, training him or her to become an adult,then one okoro will come and reap where he did not sow bc of some stupid culture.
Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Am I From? by tpia5: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
If the dad is unknown then technically his mum's place is his hometown.
Re: Where Am I From? by GodwinAyo: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks for all your contributions... I really appreciate it... but em em all hope is not lost yet.
Re: Where Am I From? by tpia5: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I don't know why this is a problem. His mum's family r supposed to make him part of them. Treat him equal with no discrimination.

Constitutionally in my place,a lady that gave birth out of wedlock is the sole owner of the child even if the father is her next door nebor.
And I lv such constitution.
Makes things easier for boys and gals.
No randy ediot will come to reap where he did not plant.

Afer carryin preg with d stigma associated with it,puttin ur life on hold for ur baby, training him or her to become an adult,then one okoro will come and reap where he did not sow bc of some stupid culture.
Tufiakwa!!!

The op said the mum doesnt even remember or know where the dad is from.

Therefore the dad is to all intents and purposes, unknown, maybe she said that to discourage the son from asking questions, its very likely the actual father is probably closer to home.
Re: Where Am I From? by GodwinAyo: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2013
What if the Mother's family does not really care... should a change of name be an option? or should he still be hopeful?
Re: Where Am I From? by GodwinAyo: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
What if the Mother's family does not really care... should a change of name be an option? or should he still be hopeful? @ YELLOWPAWPAW
Re: Where Am I From? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2013
So sorry. sad
Re: Where Am I From? by GodwinAyo: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
I BELIEVE MY DAD IS STILL OUT THERE... And as far as these names: "Ayo Moke" are concerned, one day those things I see on movies will happen. Finally I'll have a family.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Which Man To Say 'yes' To ? / Alarming Rate Of Mad Women / Divorce In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.