Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! (17085 Views)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) / I Want To Buy Things From Amazon / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by arbitrage: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
American Air and Seas Cargo is another cheaper and good option for buying and shipping/forwarding of your items from the States. Check up at aascargo.com for details.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
arbitrage: American Air and Seas Cargo is another cheaper and good option for buying and shipping/forwarding of your items from the States. Check up at aascargo.com for details.
should think that's meant for bulky consignments, i mean those ordering in enormous quantity. (well....i'll check them now)
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
arbitrage: American Air and Seas Cargo is another cheaper and good option for buying and shipping/forwarding of your items from the States. Check up at aascargo.com for details.
someone has complained about aascargo before, @Arbitrage, ve u used them before
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
dorispray: Hello Solbash11, Can you or your company help me get some items on ebay, please take a look below to the link to the items:

Noria 7" Android Tablet PC w/ Dual Core 8GB Camera WiFi HDMI Multi-Touch Web Cam
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noria-7-Android-Tablet-PC-w-Dual-Core-8GB-Camera-WiFi-HDMI-Multi-Touch-Web-Cam/310748506234?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item485a0de87a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Laptop - Guaranteed working! Updated and optimized!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T61-Laptop-Guaranteed-working-Updated-and-optimized-/271311280939

Also does it attracts any fee in order to have you receive my goods in your USA address before shipping them down to Nigeria?

Yes we can purchase the items for you and have it ship to our USA address and we do not charge you to receive your items for you.
The Noria 7" Android Tablet PC w/ Dual Core 8GB Camera WiFi HDMI Multi-Touch Web Cam comes with free shipping while the
Lenovo Thinkpad T61 Laptop cost $12.35 Expedited Shipping to our USA address.

Kindly send us an email (to solbash1@gmail.com) with the subject "Procurement" and we'll get back to you with our charges rate at once.

Meanwhile folks I'm gonna get some items from Alibaba to be shipped from our China address to Lagos by next week and am gonna make Payment with my Stanbic-IBTC Bank Naira Mastercard, Should in case anyone here needs help buying stuffs from China or making Payment for your items please contact us and we'll be very glad to help.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
dorispray: Hello Solbash11, Can you or your company help me get some items on ebay, please take a look below to the link to the items:

Noria 7" Android Tablet PC w/ Dual Core 8GB Camera WiFi HDMI Multi-Touch Web Cam
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noria-7-Android-Tablet-PC-w-Dual-Core-8GB-Camera-WiFi-HDMI-Multi-Touch-Web-Cam/310748506234?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item485a0de87a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Laptop - Guaranteed working! Updated and optimized!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T61-Laptop-Guaranteed-working-Updated-and-optimized-/271311280939

Also does it attracts any fee in order to have you receive my goods in your USA address before shipping them down to Nigeria?

@doris: just to be sure you know what you are buying, i hope you know you wont be able to make phone calls with that tablet you wanna order? If you already know that, then my bad for intruding.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
solbash11:

Yes we can purchase the items for you and have it ship to our USA address and we do not charge you to receive your items for you.
The Noria 7" Android Tablet PC w/ Dual Core 8GB Camera WiFi HDMI Multi-Touch Web Cam comes with free shipping while the
Lenovo Thinkpad T61 Laptop cost $12.35 Expedited Shipping to our USA address.

Kindly send us an email (to solbash1@gmail.com) with the subject "Procurement" and we'll get back to you with our charges rate at once.

Meanwhile folks I'm gonna get some items from Alibaba to be shipped from our China address to Lagos by next week and am gonna make Payment with my Stanbic-IBTC Bank Naira Mastercard, Should in case anyone here needs help buying stuffs from China or making Payment for your items please contact us and we'll be very glad to help.

@solbash: please can you share your shipping charges per lbs/kg from the USA with us here? Besides, do you guys do groupage shipping or you generate fresh invoices for every order? Answering this question is a critical determinant whether i woild be willing to work with ur services.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2013

Tonjeola1:
someone has complained about aascargo before, @Arbitrage, ve u used them before
Yeah, Can check here https://www.nairaland.com/746684/shop-ease-anytime-via-aascargo
For feedback from their prior clients, but what's on their website seem's quite More fanscinating and look pretty good' but what ve' read so far makes it looks more confusing!
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by tatooboy: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
pastorPETER:

Yeah, Can check here https://www.nairaland.com/746684/shop-ease-anytime-via-aascargo
For feedback from their prior clients, but what's on their website seem's quite More fanscinating and look pretty good' but what ve' read so far makes it looks more confusing!

@pastor, really confusing. Worse still, the postor or any member of staff of the company has not come to allay the fears of their clients.

Looks like the risk quotient is high.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by centpado(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tanks @op i just registered mine and i have gotten a mail in my email box
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dorispray: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
kingagropro1:

@doris: just to be sure you know what you are buying, i hope you know you wont be able to make phone calls with that tablet you wanna order? If you already know that, then my bad for intruding.
@kingagropro1, Thanks for pointing out that to me, I think i'm okay with the tablet like that.

@solbash11, I have sent you an email as requested, kindly attend to it accordingly.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
dorispray:

@solbash11, I have sent you an email as requested, kindly attend to it accordingly.
Yes dorris your email has been answered.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by NnamdiN: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2013
myus.com is so frustrating. 10 dollars charge for signing up was successful and when I tried to place an order with their personal shopper, the card is no longer acceptable. They are asking me to verify my credit card. The card is an access bank visa debit card. they are asking me to enter a verification charge again wtf is that

How frustrating can the internet be to the average Nigerian who just wants to shop from ebay sad sad sad
with the level of security paypal boasts of, wonder why they wont include nigerians to use their services.

I tried smartbuy.ng and it seems they are charging individual transportation costs for one item, a camera worth 50usd(roughly 8k). I want 5pcs from one seller and they said it's 13k5 per camera cheesy that is 67,500k for 5pcs of camera. they are charging about 27k for items that wont even be as heavy as one laptop?

please any other reasonable option?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by mintyx(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
NnamdiN: myus.com is so frustrating. 10 dollars charge for signing up was successful and when I tried to place an order with their personal shopper, the card is no longer acceptable. They are asking me to verify my credit card. The card is an access bank visa debit card. they are asking me to enter a verification charge again wtf is that

How frustrating can the internet be to the average Nigerian who just wants to shop from ebay sad sad sad
with the level of security paypal boasts of, wonder why they wont include nigerians to use their services.

I tried smartbuy.ng and it seems they are charging individual transportation costs for one item, a camera worth 50usd(roughly 8k). I want 5pcs from one seller and they said it's 13k5 per camera cheesy that is 67,500k for 5pcs of camera. they are charging about 27k for items that wont even be as heavy as one laptop?

please any other reasonable option?

Gtb naira mastercard works well with amazon. if you have an adress with myus, use ur Gtb naira mastercard to shop directly from amazon and use the adress from my us as ur adress.

Since ur Visa card worked with myus, they will be able to take thier shipping cost from ur visa card. You dont need any personal shopper if you have a card that works!!!

Someonelse said here that stanbic mastercard works well too on amazon and other site but i havent tried it though.

Just get a card that works and do ur shopping urself. Remeber personal shoppers from myus also go with extra charges?? Ciao
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by NnamdiN: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
mintyx:

Gtb naira mastercard works well with amazon. if you have an adress with myus, use ur Gtb naira mastercard to shop directly from amazon and use the adress from my us as ur adress.

Since ur Visa card worked with myus, they will be able to take thier shipping cost from ur visa card. You dont need any personal shopper if you have a card that works!!!

Someonelse said here that stanbic mastercard works well too on amazon and other site but i havent tried it though.

Just get a card that works and do ur shopping urself. Remeber personal shoppers from myus also go with extra charges?? Ciao
I tried to do that but ebay is asking me to sign up with paypal to continue
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by NnamdiN: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
im stuck here

Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by mintyx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
NnamdiN: im stuck here

Well if it is on ebay, you can only shop there with paypal. I really dont no how to help you since Paypal is not allowed here. I thought ur shopping on amazon
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am in urgent need of a reliable shipping company based in New York that can forward some food supplement to me in Nigeria.

If you know of a reputable company or you are an individual based in New York with a valid address and can forward the products to me in Nigeria, kindly assist and post details here.

For clarity, this is not illegal, just that the company does not ship their products to Africa anymore.

The products are in 4packages and total wight is 48lbs.
Here is my phone number just in case you will like to call me +2348186414186

Thank you.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by NnamdiN: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
mintyx:

Well if it is on ebay, you can only shop there with paypal. I really dont no how to help you since Paypal is not allowed here. I thought ur shopping on amazon
OK boss. Thanks

myus has accepted my card. I'm about giving them a try. personal shopping things
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Gamboh55(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thank you for opening this thread mintyx...I would like to ask you some questions pls..

Does myus dot com ship to your house or you go to their office to claim ur goods?

Someone spoke about paying 33k to clear his goods with customs after using myus to ship.Does it mean dat I will have to pay clearing fees before i get my goods?

Thanks.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by mintyx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Gamboh55: Thank you for opening this thread mintyx...I would like to ask you some questions pls..

Does myus dot com ship to your house or you go to their office to claim ur goods?

Someone spoke about paying 33k to clear his goods with customs after using myus to ship.Does it mean dat I will have to pay clearing fees before i get my goods?

Thanks.

Yes you will get your goods delivered to your house adress if you inluded it as ur adress but if there is a fee to pay, the courier company might call you to come to the nearest office, settle the bills and pick your stuff.

Yeah after paying for courier, you might still pay some charges from coustom depending on so many factors and the amount is not fixed. Sometimes the amount to pay might be little but custom officers might inflate it too just to get thier cut...
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by ghettodreamz(m): 4:33am On Dec 10, 2013
I don't know if this is applicable in Naija or not; a good way to bypass custom or import duties on your goods is to inform or beg your shipper to undervalue your goods worth (cost price), declare it as used and better still as a gift under the description field when filling the paper works for your shipment.

Hope this helps and also works with the Naija big-mouthed custom. grin
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Agbaka1: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2013
ghettodreamz: I don't know if this is applicable in Naija or not; a good way to bypass custom or import duties on your goods is to inform or beg your shipper to undervalue your goods worth (cost price), declare it as used and better still as a gift under the description field when filling the paper works for your shipment.

Hope this helps and also works with the Naija big-mouthed custom. grin
hmm sharp one there. wish all d custom offcers in naija can GO and DIE!!! very wicked people
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dasanchez1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Who knws if www.bestbuy.com accepts UBA africard
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
dasanchez1: Who knws if www.bestbuy.com accepts UBA africard
Give it a try...to gain more experience!
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dasanchez1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Give it a try...to gain more experience!
tanx bro.bt u are in every thread.dats a nice one..i wil give it a try.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
dasanchez1: tanx bro.bt u are in every thread.dats a nice one..i wil give it a try.
Yeah...am online entrepreneur.anywhere i see where to help, i do because others help me too without cost. tanx
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dasanchez1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Yeah...am online entrepreneur.anywhere i see where to help, i do because others help me too without cost. tanx
i cant thank u enough cos,u help me to solve a problem i hav with a seller on aliexpress.d hint u gave me on DIYIGT made d seller to add one product 2 my parcel as an apology and since then,i hav create friendship with him.tanks 4 everytin.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2013
dasanchez1: i cant thank u enough cos,u help me to solve a problem i hav with a seller on aliexpress.d hint u gave me on DIYIGT made d seller to add one product 2 my parcel as an apology and since then,i hav create friendship with him.tanks 4 everytin.
don't mention brother, give thanks to God, is the doer of all things
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dasanchez1(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
don't mention brother, give thanks to God, is the doer of all things
indeed
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: I am in urgent need of a reliable shipping company based in New York that can forward some food supplement to me in Nigeria.

If you know of a reputable company or you are an individual based in New York with a valid address and can forward the products to me in Nigeria, kindly assist and post details here.

For clarity, this is not illegal, just that the company does not ship their products to Africa anymore.

The products are in 4packages and total wight is 48lbs.
Here is my phone number just in case you will like to call me +2348186414186

Thank you.
Yes we can receive the items for you and have it ship to our USA address and forward it down to Lagos,Nigeria for you.

Kindly send us an email (to solbash1@gmail.com) and we'll get back to you.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Emmach10(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
Is the payoneer card stuff still working/still available for us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Razes Otowodo Market In Ughelli, Delta State. / CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic / 10 Powerful Tips To Note When Starting A Photography Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.