Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Hiv Positive Patient Healed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hiv Positive Patient Healed! (720 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Positive Patient Healed! by peteregwu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
HIV TURNS TO NEGATIVE

I joined The Lords Chosen during the Abuja Crusade. I thank God for making me a chosen.

I joined because of miracle, though I was not consistent. I joined in the year 2009 but left and then came back in 2011.

During the Mgbidi, Imo state crusade, I became born again and made the necessary restitution and things changed for my good. My case was mentioned in the Mgbidi programme, "THAT MY WONDERS BE MULTIPLIED" and healing of HIV was granted to me. I went for test and it turned negative.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Michael Victor
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Hiv Positive Patient Healed! by Joagbaje(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
peteregwu: HIV TURNS TO NEGATIVE

I joined The Lords Chosen during the Abuja Crusade. I thank God for making me a chosen.

I joined because of miracle, though I was not consistent. I joined in the year 2009 but left and then came back in 2011.

During the Mgbidi, Imo state crusade, I became born again and made the necessary restitution and things changed for my good. My case was mentioned in the Mgbidi programme, "THAT MY WONDERS BE MULTIPLIED" and healing of HIV was granted to me. I went for test and it turned negative.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Michael Victor
www.thelordschosenworld.org

HIV is not a death sentence . its an evil spirit. I've had 3 similar cases turned negative after prayers to the doctor amazement. While we have some healed ,we still have some who couldn't receive. But we still thank God for his grace increasing in his church

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Patient Healed! by plaetton: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Liars. This is how your ignorance and delusions will lead you to infect unsuspecting others, and in the process, ruin many many lives.

In civilized societies, you can be prosecuted and jailed fir not disclosing your hiv status to your partner.

The dangers of religious belief in Africa.
Re: Hiv Positive Patient Healed! by nora544: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
plaetton: Liars. This how your ignorance and delusions will lead to infect unsuspecting others, and in the process ruin many lives.

In civilized societies you can prosecuted and jailed fir not disclosing hiv status to your partner.

The dangers of religious belief.

In my country you would get in prision for 2 years and at the moment you can live with HIV, yesterday i see a documentary from a doctor who has HIV since 25 years and she got 2 kids and she told also that it is very important that the people start to take there medicin when they know that they have it.

So please don't tell that you are healed from HIV, please don't make this, you can take the life from an other person, when you tell such a shit. please i beg you, i know from what i write.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christians To Eat Salla Ram / Why Do Ppl Open Wide Their Arm Wen Sharing Grace In Church / David Actually Killed Goliath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.