Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746209 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
vivianc: RR, pls extend that bribery tip to me. I also have an evidence on you. I'm sending you my account number asap.

*fastest way to make money*
I hv never seen any woman that loveth money like u except ehmmm...... C, if u add another c, na u sabi. No be from my mouth u hear am!
Happy fiday everybori!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
rice and stew with plenty chicken anyway my lil brothers birthday.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
mysticgal: rice and stew with plenty chicken anyway my lil brothers birthday.

Nah...fish peppersoup and big stout sound better grin grin

let me continue my journey to bimz grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Repent!Repent!!!Repent!!!

Thou sayest ypp d messenger!
D lv of money ....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
One more hour for me here. Someone is working late. Good to read yall having fun. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lol! YPP, i love money o but compared to CC? I'm a learner na.

How are you doing?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
chei! This is one of those nights i wished I was a guy. Wetin my eyes dey see where i dey eh, my hands no fit type am o.

Sweet hot chicks just full everywhere, dangerously dressed or half dressed. Umu asi a dikwa ready igbu mmadu.

Forget about dancing this night joor, i gotta feed my eyes....which is very good for health.

I'm glad today is Friday!!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Where are you feeding the eyes @ vivian. Its friday, you are single u berra move it to friday tinz. Chai! These children do grow big abeg! I miss my all night dance routine
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
oh my God *yawns*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
steph7: grin. Most people are shocked when they hear me talk. I am single, searching ...eeerm not sure.

Welcome Stephanie 7.

Holla @ ur boy man!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
My baby is teething and we just managed to get him to sleep after he has been crying and being clingy and cranky.Now I just feel like sleeping embarassedIts just my sleeping pattern has been messsed up by having kids if I sleep earlier than 11 for sure I will be up by 4.Oh well,its all good.

Hello people......

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
damiso: My baby is teething and we just managed to get him to sleep after he has been crying and being clingy and cranky.Now I just feel like sleeping embarassedIts just my sleeping pattern has been messsed up by having kids if I sleep earlier than 11 for sure I will be up by 4.Oh well,its all good.

Hello people......

Awwww, sorry Dammy, a call to duty I guess!!! All will be well with you!

Someday u will look back & remember this day with a smile!!

Pastor Roy said so!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chillisauce: Where are you feeding the eyes @ vivian. Its friday, you are single u berra move it to friday tinz. Chai! These children do grow big abeg! I miss my all night dance routine

Chilly, I can picture you back in those days........lolllz....a lady all men love to love & the women love to hate!!!

I see feminine eyes looking with envy and the masculine eyes looking needy!!!

Stay beautiful Chilly, you make sense die!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
vivianc:

I'm glad today is Friday!!!!!

Oya, Vivian of life, make this Friday count.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahahaha.......the whole family is asleep, when me am just driving around looking for Sons of Moses to join me in lighting up Dallas tonight!!

Its cold, but the Friday fever is high, wishing I was in Naija, with all the suya, pepper soup, nkwobi, assorted & suya kibi smell in the air!!

Duffie, got ur pm.

Can anywhere be like Naija?

H*ll No!!

Am off, let the best of tonight take over.
Wishing this family-landers a great evening!

God bless your hustles.....Amen!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
damiso: My baby is teething and we just managed to get him to sleep after he has been crying and being clingy and cranky.Now I just feel like sleeping embarassedIts just my sleeping pattern has been messsed up by having kids if I sleep earlier than 11 for sure I will be up by 4.Oh well,its all good.

Hello people......

Aww sorry babe ... I know how you feel... I have same age group too ...@sleeping pattern oh well, what can you do?

Until I have a good 12hrs straight undisturbed/ uninterrupted sleep ( which is never gonna happen in this house) I think that headache is here to stay.

@RR Abeg Spice our fun room up with more family/marriage discourse.. You can do it.

Dufffie and Steph ... You ladies rock.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chillisauce: Where are you feeding the eyes @ vivian. Its friday, you are single u berra move it to friday tinz. Chai! These children do grow big abeg! I miss my all night dance routine

All night? What time does your own ile ijo make the last call? 6am? grin

You can still do your all night dance na , clubs closes at 2:30a.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
RR ... Day's still very young here, just picked the kids up from school and hubby just fired the Grill for BBQ..then we hit ile ijo tonight for few hours!

Forever young indeed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
greatgod2012: Hello house!
E ku ile o

Eku abo oh... Don't tell me you're in bed too??
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
jidegirl12: RR ... Day's still very young here, just picked the kids up from school and hubby just fired the Grill for BBQ..then we hit ile ijo tonight for few hours!

Forever young indeed grin

Forever young J-girl.

Seeing that the room is almost empty, got to wish them landers a happy cozy night rest.

Me just starting the evening with some Moscato & J.D before it gets really cold!

Those Spanish & Kokoyes don full town already!

Well a fresh topic will pop up tomorrow morning, but tonight, let everyone's imagination run wild!! Its Friday, its hippy, its hoppy.......enjoy yourself Jaidoski of Life!!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jaidosky of life cheesy

Okay oh thank you... Hippy hoppy Easy on that JD you hear? grin funny man.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013

I was hanging out at this hotel's pool side. The DJ was good, nice naija jamz, beautiful chicks; some were even swimming, imagine that? In this cold?

Now what could have been more fun than feeding my eyes on these while i sip my energy drink?

About being single? Babe, Bayelsa state is full of shit when it comes to men. They are a lot of crap and i for one have got no time for them.

Just got back to my house already, couldn't stay longer than this as I went alone. Make those guys no obtain me for road.

Where is R321? I think i'm gonna need that massage.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
vivianc:

I was hanging out at this hotel's pool side. The DJ was good, nice naija jamz, beautiful chicks; some were even swimming, imagine that? In this cold?

Now what could have been more fun than feeding my eyes on these while i sip my energy drink?

About being single? Babe, Bayelsa state is full of shit when it comes to men. They are a lot of crap and i for one have got no time for them.

Just got back to my house already, couldn't stay longer than this as I went alone. Make those guys no obtain me for road.

Where is R321? I think i'm gonna need that massage.

Energy drink undecided undecided

You get boxing match for house abi wetin grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013

Hello people......
Motherhood!
Its not easy at all!

Since my first pregnancy, ypp has changed a lot.
I don't sleep well, I'm def goin to be cranky.
Imagine being cranky everyday.

I complained about lastnite, and before u know it, some pple were up demanding for food. After feeding, another two to three hrs.
Finally slept off around 2 to 3 to wake up early again.
Chei, may God help us o, Amen

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
RR, you know the meaning of Vivian is "Lively?" There is no dull moment with me unless i'm unconscious.

How is your Friday night going?

I just got back, i'm gonna go freshen up while I wait for R321 to come and massage me. grin grin

Then settle down to this movie; Fast and Furious. Its fascinating, you should watch it, that's if you are a movie person.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
r231:

Energy drink undecided undecided

You get boxing match for house abi wetin grin cheesy

Yea, with you. grin that massage might escalate and i wanna be ready and not doze off on you. grin grin

I don't take alcohol.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
vivianc: RR, you know the meaning of Vivian is "Lively?" There is no dull moment with me unless i'm unconscious.

How is your Friday night going?

I just got back, i'm gonna go freshen up while I wait for R321 to come and massage me. grin grin

Then settle down to this movie; Fast and Furious. Its fascinating, you should watch it, that's if you are a movie person.
Enjoyment babe!
Me and hubby r having a swell time at home. Will hang out on sunday.
Sat will be busy.
Everybody pls unwind!!!
Life is too short abeg!
Remember all work and no play, makes ,damiso,chillbebe, ngobaby,(no jydogurl) and some beautiful damsels look like grannies!
(Runs out b4 they will attack me)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^ lol grin

You're blessed , that's all I can say. I can see you're having a swell time. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
YPP, the motherhood stuff sounds scary o. Yet I have got this huge baby fever for few months now, you know like I really wanna have a baby. I go to baby shops to window shop for really cute baby things, I fantasize about having a baby bump and labour. I see babies in my dreams and this month i started feeling pregnant, which i'm not.

Even tho realistically, I can't have a baby now, still have too much on my plate and too much at stake but I like the feeling. My gf told me its normal.

This is NL's Family section influence on me. You guys keep going on about babies......... Don't let me kidnap one o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Enjoyment babe!
Me and hubby r having a swell time at home. Will hang out on sunday.
Sat will be busy.
Everybody pls unwind!!!
Life is too short abeg!
Remember all work and no play, makes ,damiso,chillbebe, ngobaby,(no jydogurl) and some beautiful damsels look like grannies!
(Runs out b4 they will attack me)

Babe, your head dey there jare! If we don't enjoy ourselves, who will?

carry go!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2013
vivianc:

Yea, with you. grin that massage might escalate and i wanna be ready and not doze off on you. grin grin

I don't take alcohol.

Good...alcohol is not good grin

I don't take it either. I only sip it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.