Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746108 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2013
vivianc: YPP, the motherhood stuff sounds scary o. Yet I have got this huge baby fever for few months now, you know like I really wanna have a baby. I go to baby shops to window shop for really cute baby things, I fantasize about having a baby bump and labour. I see babies in my dreams and this month i started feeling pregnant, which i'm not.

Even tho realistically, I can't have a baby now, still have too much on my plate and too much at stake but I like the feeling. My gf told me its normal.

This is NL's Family section influence on me. You guys keep going on about babies......... Don't let me kidnap one o
Sweat babe,its very normal unless u don't produce eostrogen.
Don't be scared!
Motherhood is great.
When I look at my family,at times I shed tears of joy cos they give me sense of belonging.

At the right time u will embrace urs.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Maipride(f): 3:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Royal Roy: Hahahahahaha.......the whole family is asleep, when me am just driving around looking for Sons of Moses to join me in lighting up Dallas tonight!!

Its cold, but the Friday fever is high, wishing I was in Naija, with all the suya, pepper soup, nkwobi, assorted & suya kibi smell in the air!!

Can anywhere be like Naija?

H*ll No!!

Am off, let the best of tonight take over.
Wishing this family-landers a great evening!

God bless your hustles.....Amen!

smiley lol....
Amen and you too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Mai pride:

smiley lol....
Amen and you too.

Thanx M.

Bright & Early?

Good Morning.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MMotimo: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2013
@ damiso and deols

Now you're making me feel bad for saying my age group with your "Ma". If we met, you would be sorely disappointed because ain't nothing Ma-ish about me grin . Most people that know me well know my age, it's not something I hide so it was just natural to say it on here

Yellowpawpaw, thank you for your kind words. I'm more active in a few other sections, I haven't been in this section in quite a while. The threads were getting wilder and I really didn't feel comfortable with the things I was seeing and hearing. Marriage is work but it is not LABOR.

My courtship/marriage was in the 90s when there were no buttttt pads, makeup was simple, husband and wife were not watching each other like cat and mouse, breassss-ts weren't falling out of clothes, "Aristo" was not in the vocab and being a Sugar daddy's gal was not something you flaunted as a way of life. For a man "to love and to hold" meant something. Times have changed tremendously and the experiences are different today, sometimes it's hard to relate.

The only thing I know to advice is simple - know whom you are marrying because prevention is better than cure. All the best to both the married and unmarried. May we get the spouse and marriage we deserve.

This thread is going too fast, I won't be able to keep up but will pop in once in a while. I don't think I saw any fighting, that is impressive indeed for a 15 page thread in this section, no hidden posts either. Good job, Royal!

@ biolabee, u try with that KSA. I leave you with a line from another KSA track:

"Ori ade lori mi, mo ti mo, mo ti mo, lati orun wa mo timo" (I came from heaven, born with a crown on my head, this I know)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2013
MMotimo:
"Ori ade lori mi, mo ti mo, mo ti mo, lati orun wa mo timo" (I came from heaven, born with a crown on my head, this I know)

Your presence is always felt & appreciated!!

Thanks for popping in....Sisi Mmotimo
grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Royal Roy:

Chilly, I can picture you back in those days........lolllz....a lady all men love to love & the women love to hate!!!

I see feminine eyes looking with envy and the masculine eyes looking needy!!!

Stay beautiful Chilly, you make sense die!

RR, how did you see all these from the Internet, abi u don turn native doctor. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Royal Roy: Hahahahahaha.......the whole family is asleep, when me am just driving around looking for Sons of Moses to join me in lighting up Dallas tonight!!

Its cold, but the Friday fever is high, wishing I was in Naija, with all the suya, pepper soup, nkwobi, assorted & suya kibi smell in the air!!

Duffie, got ur pm.

Can anywhere be like Naija?

H*ll No!!

Am off, let the best of tonight take over.
Wishing this family-landers a great evening!

God bless your hustles.....Amen!

How far? Still drunk?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

All night? What time does your own ile ijo make the last call? 6am? grin

You can still do your all night dance na , clubs closes at 2:30a.

With 2 needy children, I doubt that embarassed. Just got back after summer break. I just want to give them up for adoption cheesy. Call me is you are interested. Super cute kids
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2013
vivianc:

I was hanging out at this hotel's pool side. The DJ was good, nice naija jamz, beautiful chicks; some were even swimming, imagine that? In this cold?

Now what could have been more fun than feeding my eyes on these while i sip my energy drink?

About being single? Babe, Bayelsa state is full of shit when it comes to men. They are a lot of crap and i for one have got no time for them.

Just got back to my house already, couldn't stay longer than this as I went alone. Make those guys no obtain me for road.

Where is R321? I think i'm gonna need that massage.

I just remembered me, back in those days in PH, I think is a swim club in abuloma. Cool most weekends. I don't have friends in Bayelsa, only PHC, Lagos and Abuja. When next you are in PH, hit me up so my friend can take you out for a nice evening. Lol. Don't worry, they don't bite. But be very wary, they can be quite persuasive cheesy : lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vivianc(f): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

I just remembered me, back in those days in PH, I think is a swim club in abuloma. Cool most weekends. I don't have friends in Bayelsa, only PHC, Lagos and Abuja. When next you are in PH, hit me up so my friend can take you out for a nice evening. Lol. Don't worry, they don't bite. But be very wary, they can be quite persuasive cheesy : lipsrsealed

Lol, i'd definitely do that. Phc has nice places to hang out, Bayelsa is dry.

@all: Good morning people. Arise and shine!!!
*pours cold water on those that haven't woken up*

Thank God its Saturday! Spring cleaning mode activated! Oya get into your shorts, put on your gloves and get to work.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by biolabee(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Damn you guys are havin so much fun....

I only go out when mamabee frees me from lockdown or im out of the house on vacation

Flee from appearance of evil...

@mmotimo I love ksa quench....

Good morning all... have a blessed weekend
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

RR, how did you see all these from the Internet, abi u don turn native doctor. cheesy

Yes Chilly, got eyes everywhere
:p :p :p
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2013
The season I dread most is coming... Hope it won't be as terrible as 2011...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2013
vivianc:

Thank God its Saturday! Spring cleaning mode activated! Oya get into your shorts, put on your gloves and get to work.

I like your spirit!!
Some wake up really slow & sluggish!
You woke up really high & happy!
Thumbs Up!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

whats that?

WINTER.....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2013
vivianc:

...*jumps up and wipes face*...ooh!!..and here I was having a lovely dream of being the richest woman around...with cooks and stewards at my beck and call..*sighs and picks up broom to sweep my 'yard'.. sad...i'll get you for this viv! angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Morning Guys

Still a bit heavy, grin grin but hey, its another beautiful day!

I discovered last night that there is a lot to be thankful for despite all the negativity & stress all around!
Great to be alive!!

Wish you all a great day ahead!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

Ha Ha! Its Autumn first now. I know it was colder yesterday and I havent stepped out today, but its not so bad

Look on the bright side . . . its Xmas soon. grin

plus the beauty of the leaves turning orange/yellow and dropping.

Yes,

if its this cold now, I wonder how cold it will be when the oga at the top arrives...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

errrrmmmmmmmm

We are not guys o! grin grin grin

Morning guys & ladies
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Head taking its time to boot!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Roy,

Do you follow American football?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
We are ladies! And blessed are you amongst women!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
Royal Roy: Morning Guys

Still a bit heavy, grin grin but hey, its another beautiful day!

[b]I discovered last night [/b]that there is a lot to be thankful for despite all the negativity & stress all around!
Great to be alive!!

Wish you all a great day ahead!

..why the emphasis on last night eh RR?.. grin..but its all good cool...wish you a great day as well..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
MMotimo: @ damiso and deols

Now you're making me feel bad for saying my age group with your "Ma". If we met, you would be sorely disappointed because ain't nothing Ma-ish about me grin . Most people that know me well know my age, it's not something I hide so it was just natural to say it on here

Yellowpawpaw, thank you for your kind words. I'm more active in a few other sections, I haven't been in this section in quite a while. The threads were getting wilder and I really didn't feel comfortable with the things I was seeing and hearing. Marriage is work but it is not LABOR.

My courtship/marriage was in the 90s when there were no buttttt pads, makeup was simple, husband and wife were not watching each other like cat and mouse, breassss-ts weren't falling out of clothes, "Aristo" was not in the vocab and being a Sugar daddy's gal was not something you flaunted as a way of life. For a man "to love and to hold" meant something. Times have changed tremendously and the experiences are different today, sometimes it's hard to relate.

The only thing I know to advice is simple - know whom you are marrying because prevention is better than cure. All the best to both the married and unmarried. May we get the spouse and marriage we deserve.

This thread is going too fast, I won't be able to keep up but will pop in once in a while. I don't think I saw any fighting, that is impressive indeed for a 15 page thread in this section, no hidden posts either. Good job, Royal!

@ biolabee, u try with that KSA. I leave you with a line from another KSA track:

Sorry ma grin grin grin grin Its just that my mum drilled it into me that I must respect my elders.Its a very hard habbit to break, my husband is always joking that I use ma/sir for everyone even people he suspects am older than. embarassed grin.Am just a razz yoruba girl. grin ; grin grin.Funny though that I have friends who are in that age range cos as I said I am not waaay younger (that's my husband age group) grin grin.Its just you talk (abi is it type grin) with such wisdom, you CC and a couple of other people that I can't help using ma.

Hello people, happy saturday all.Mine is filled with cooking, promised someone efo elegusi so I have to get cracking on.Bobo is sleeping in with daddy angry angry angry embarassed I feel like pouring cold water on them cos now me I am awake.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
bellong: Roy,

Do you follow American football?

Not at all sir!!

Am not really down for "violent" sports!

Give me soccer, formula 1 & gimme female tennis!
Am good!

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Royal Roy:

Not all sir!!

Am not really down for "violent" sports!

Give me soccer, formula 1 & gimme female tennis!
Am good!

My favourite sports in their order Soccer, Tennis (male and female, not a fan of doubles), Formula 1, American football and Ice-hockey....

American football is a child's play compared to Rugby.. I used to love rugby till I found I may become addicted to violence

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.